It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: Horror Fans! The best horror series ever returns!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And look at that, it appears HBO isn't hassling Youtube about everyone posting all the full episodes of the original Tales From The Crypt series:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

HELL yes!,!,!,!
I loved the Crypt Keeper as a kid. I just watched Bordello of Blood the other night for the first time in 25 years lol

Just like you said, I can't wait and been counting down for the walking dead and IT.
Now Tales from the C.K?,! Eff yes

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OOO man i am so disappointed i was sure the Monsters was the best ever lol
I like the cretcher under the stairs my self .

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Never saw Devil.... I think Ill check it out while waiting for the new season of Rick & Morty tonight...
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A couple of my Robert Rodriguez favorites:
Four Rooms
El Mariachi

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Agreed! Im highly anticipating the IT remake. Normally, im not a fan of remakes.
Since were talking bout creepshow, and IT, who could forget Stephen King was the writer, as well as pre-Joe Dirt.... let's watch....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I thought the thread was about AHS when i clicked on it.What an unbelievably excellent production-and top class acting.Jessica Lange,Kathy Bates,Angela Bassett,and in the series we are busy watching atm,Lady Gaga is fantastic as well.Evan Peters is impressive as March the original owner of the Cortez,his best performance of all the seasons,jmo.And oh the dude that plays the bald receptionist,unforgettable and heartwarming character!! Even the intro's THE creepiest sheezy i have seen in my life.This series is the tits.Just the best ever,and each episode an artwork,so professionally and beautifully created.Big respect to all involved in the making of this brilliant unforgettable masterpiece of the genre

edit on 30-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join