It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the world going to end in 2012 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was reading the news on ats, and it said in 2012 solar radiation bursts will tear the earth apart? i think it will not happen, but what do you think?

Wanna read it for yourself click here

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hope so, the world needs to start from scratch again, maybe evolution will get it right next time and not create the human race which pollutes the earth and destroys it, if there were only plants this world would be perfect!

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
I hope so, the world needs to start from scratch again, maybe evolution will get it right next time and not create the human race which pollutes the earth and destroys it, if there were only plants this world would be perfect!

The world won't be doing anything but scattering if it gets torn apart as theshadowknows has postulated, now would it?

As to the world ending in 2012, I much doubt it. But if it does end, I reckon I'll be content. There is more to 'life' than 'life' here.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I certainly hope not. 9 years really isn't enough time to stuff in a lifetime's worth of living, if you know what I mean. besides, I can't help but be skeptical of all the dates for the end of the world. people have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of the world, and it hasn't happened yet.

neo

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I read into this a while ago but it was christian theomatics i think it was called (it predicted the apocolypse and the judgement of the human race at about 2009-10)

It was somewhat connected to bible codes where the hebrew version was put in a sort of wordshearch patten. Then a word like hitler would be picked out through these patterns. Then words would be found next to the orginal word like holocaust and jews also dates.

Apparently they looked at world trade in the pattens and found dates metting the the acctual one and words like planes, terror and Allah

im sorry i cant give any links just yet, got new comp and old sites have gone from my old hard drive.

Just run a search in google im fairly sure it was called theomatics

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
originally posted by neo

It was somewhat connected to bible codes where the hebrew version was put in a sort of wordshearch patten. Then a word like hitler would be picked out through these patterns. Then words would be found next to the orginal word like holocaust and jews also dates.

Was that not predicted by notradamus

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Shadow,

The following is a link regarding the Mayan calendar(s) and the predictions for the year 2012. Hopefully, this will give you more insight into the subject.

www.2012.com.au...

neo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Was that not predicted by notradamus

I believe it was but in these codes also. Its not like this is the only prediction there are many examples (few that i can recall as i did the research a few years ago now).

I think the problem w/ these codes is that the pattens are very vast so you need to know what ur looking for to find anything worth noteing so predicting anything is v hard.

but maybe notrodamus found a way to effectivly use these codes
who knows

Shadow if ur concerned about the end of the world may i suggest reading up on the subject of the NWO as from what i've read they seem more a threat to our existance than any of these predictions

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
as the Bible has been rewritten, and revamped, any "code" present is beyond distorted... There is no code, only interpreted circumstance, twisted to fit the agenda of the "decoder"...

As for the end of the world...something tells me, January 1, 2013 will happen just as suredly as the sun will set tonight....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
but as long as hell has sexy demon chicks with whips, then it's cool.

if anything is going to end the world, it is mankind itself, we are the greatest threat to international security.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey, I'll be p!ssed if the World ends.

But life goes on!!!

neo

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
as the Bible has been rewritten, and revamped, any "code" present is beyond distorted... There is no code, only interpreted circumstance, twisted to fit the agenda of the "decoder"...

I dont mean the common mass produced bibles we have today i mean one of the first original ancient hebrew versions

sorry if i wasn't clear

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well i think that the world ends when you die i really dont belive that the world is going to end in december 21 2012 haha december 21 is my birthday it sucks if i die in my birthday lol but like im barley 13 years old im a female but they said that in 2000 the world was going to end did it end? No and they all said it was scientificly proven what ever its just a waste of time life goes on live your life and this is by JOSIE.... by the way the world ends when you die so please stop wasting your time

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Attero Auctorita

I hope so too. I have been hearing about asteroids and comets headed our way to crash into the earth, solar disruptions, a mega-volcano in Yellowstome national park and great earthquakes.
Consider all the bad news about the doomsday economy(I think they're trying to scare us into a depression), and all the crap the banks are doing to destroy our economy,,, and the Ill uminati, bilderbergs and all the global elite wanting to throw us little people into concentration camps.
I would be more than glad to have asteroids crash into the earth and have volcanos erupt and furious earthquakes (bring down the concentration camps) and gamma rays come from the sun!
I would much rather have that happen, the news of a comet hitting the earth brings hope to my heart that there IS a merciful God out there because I assure you, there is NOTHING that can be more tormenting than to be taken into the hands of ruthless humanbeings!! I would rather die in a nuclear blast than to live through another year of UNEMPLOYMENT!!!
Since I am not fortunate enough to be ninety nine years old I can only hope that God sends a huge comet crashing into the Earth. I wish it to be earlier though, like the day before martial law or the day after I spend my last penny.
Who knows, maybe it aint over for us, maybe a "second chance" maybe God will do something to pulvarise those sons of b----es who are destroying the global economy and planning to massacre all of us and we better repent and get whole heartedly right with the landlord of the universe.

top topics

join