It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonspecific says it has been a while and is anyone still about that remembers him?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So..... you joined 3 years ago and have been making posts every month this year and you claim you have been taking some time off?????

Fishing for stars and flags again I see.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Massaging people you don't know could be uncomfortable.

Could turn out to be fun too.

But, I must admit that most of my blind dates have not been great.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So..... you joined 3 years ago and have been making posts every month this year and you claim you have been taking some time off?????

Fishing for stars and flags again I see.

I think I made a post in april about my birthday but not a lot else this year? will go look and see

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So it looks like I posted a few times this year but I forget?

I was more looking to see if some of the old folks I used to bash brains with before the place got all trumpy and argumentative and one of the posts this year was a bit similar so sorry bout that and all.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hellooooo! How are you??? I've been away a bit myself. Good to see you!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: butcherguy

I hate to be that guy, but I suck.....
You posted in June of this year!.
Unless someone has been posting for you.... which is quite possible.
Maybe Mrs. nonspecific???

I have maybe posted a bit and think I said something about turning 40 but what I meant was I have not been here here, I was on this like a drug at one point.

I lost a good mate the other day and was wondering how certain folks I used to chat to were doing and this seemed easier than messaging people I do not know

Sorry to hear that, nonspecific. Friends are true wealth, along with all our loved ones and our health. I hope you are staying healthy. Losing someone is a reminder to be good to your best self, as your friend would want you to do that...

I'm still here (sometimes) fighting the good fight as an annoying left-leaning foil to our heavily Trump-leaning new ATS here. It used to be all about aliens for me...

Yep....good times...

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Still here bud 3 heart attacks in April - yip one was not enough for me , Hope life and work have been treating you well

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
so big hello's to all that said so, as above it seems I posted a fre times but at at one point I kinda lived on here and I was thinking about a few folks I grew accustomed to and missed.

Some I have see here others not as of yet and really just a swing by to make sure folks were still ok as it were.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I have had a few breaks away from here for weeks at a time and do notice how many long term members get the boot , it would be nice to have a page for all the members who got canned like l-o-p does , it would be easier to notice who is gone

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I have had a few breaks away from here for weeks at a time and do notice how many long term members get the boot , it would be nice to have a page for all the members who got canned like l-o-p does , it would be easier to notice who is gone

do not mind folks getting the boot so much more that you realise that some oddballs you never actually met are important to you lol.

Still get the ol' ego warriors though and I juat do not have the time to bicker with them like I used to.

Glad your still here brother.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I 'memba!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Could ya be bit more specific as to who is back ?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Not without getting into specifics ...

edit on 25-7-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Not sure we ever specifically crossed paths but, yeah, I remember you. Welcome back.

As to if the gaggle of newcomers, as with any group, some winners some losers. Seems like this place is still a daily war zone between the pro/anti political crowd but there's at least other good things peppered in lately.

I haven't seen any mind-meltingly bad "what is the devil", "I'm a wizard", "Icke was right" or "undeniable proof of ghosts" type posts in a while so that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think we may have crossed paths once or twice.

I'm still here pissing people off...

Got really chastised here once for writing P***Y. Made me feel good all under.

Glad to see you are back. Or, your reasonable facsimile...
edit on 25-7-2017 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Missed you Non!

Hope things are improving from last you posted.
Great to have you back.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hi!

New face here. I remember your user name but not much about your writings. Welcome back

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ha, not by name but as soon as I saw your avatar I remembered. Please people never change your avatars, I never read usernames yet remember your avatar forever. Hello back!

[I don't even know if I am remembered or even known by anyone to care, lol but still]. Hope you are in a better place, we all go through crap and understand when you need to take some time out.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Greetings sir!

<< 1    3 >>

join