It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught on camera?? Or Boo 2??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hehehehhehehehehehehe

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

WHat are you talking about? The OP means the alien head that comes into the video on the right. It looks like a grey with BIG black eyes. Not the thing that zooms by. That may be a bug, but the head was not. Still not real though.
edit on 24-7-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Really?!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Why was the camera PURPOSELY placed at that position/location in the first place? He likes recording his wall and/or his latter for no reason? "Oh look, an ALIEN just MAGICALLY appeared in front of my camera when I was recording MY WALL!!!" Yeah, fake. ::sigh:: NEXT.

Devils Advocate here:
If you look the camera is actually set to record a Garage door many people have security cameras set to do exactly that...
And how to do record a latter? A former maybe but a latter? Oh a Ladder...might record one of those too if it is an access point of your home.

Jus' say'n

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
First of all, Peter did a follow up video with Stan where he explains why he faked that stuff (but none of you would believe him, because you REALLY think he's a pedo..lol!).

Furthermore, why are you people even on here, posting this stuff, just to get a pat on the back on how right you are that it looks fake? We don't even have any "standards" of how a grey should look, because there's nothing that has been declared real by any government in the world (afaik).

So, sure, these things are to be taken with a grain of salt, but to just categorally decry everything as "FAKE!" is a bit close minded.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ummmm i dont know
saying its an alien is one hell of a jump, howevr its certainly alive and isnt an insect, maybe an mundane human looking trough the window or something

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

are you joking? bugs look blurred and bright under camera light so not an bug

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Why was the camera PURPOSELY placed at that position/location in the first place? He likes recording his wall and/or his latter for no reason? "Oh look, an ALIEN just MAGICALLY appeared in front of my camera when I was recording MY WALL!!!" Yeah, fake. ::sigh:: NEXT.

Devils Advocate here:
If you look the camera is actually set to record a Garage door many people have security cameras set to do exactly that...
And how to do record a latter? A former maybe but a latter? Oh a Ladder...might record one of those too if it is an access point of your home.

Jus' say'n

May be true, but consider another thing:

How does this "alien" know the *exact* field of view of the camera at that distance so that it only show up on the very edge?

That alone says it's not an accident, it's staged. A real alien would just walk right in and get caught like a deer in headlights.

Also, I'd be more concerned with the big mantis head sporting a mohawk peaking through at the top. Go ahead. Look at it and try to unsee it, lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Well, you asked for opinions in the OP, so, that's what I gave you. My opinion

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Didn't you see the grey alien?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroPropulsion

Yep.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
I was expecting some effort, but hey this is ATS 2017....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: abeverage

Devils Advocate here:

Jus' say'n

May be true, but consider another thing:

How does this "alien" know the *exact* field of view of the camera at that distance so that it only show up on the very edge?

That alone says it's not an accident, it's staged. A real alien would just walk right in and get caught like a deer in headlights.

Also, I'd be more concerned with the big mantis head sporting a mohawk peaking through at the top. Go ahead. Look at it and try to unsee it, lol.

Not saying it is not staged, nor fake as from my opinion it is 100% FAKE. I am using logic though to discount the reasoning given as just filming a wall.

That said, your argument holds water, as it is the just off field of view an staring directly into the camera moneyshot...

Also agreed if it had walked in the camera view its gait (how it walked) could be analyzed, so keeping it just barely off screen keeps the appearance vague and harder to critique.

I must have missed the Mantis though...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2017 15:11:21 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroPropulsion

I know he did and I also know most of these folk have PTSD for one reason or another. I personally believe both Stan and Peter have experiences but that in itself makes it difficult to operate in society. Why Stan did what he did only Stan knows.

I am an experiencer so not here to judge, in my opinion Peter has captured something anomalous.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

You are assuming the "being" has the same level of awareness as us humans, this is not how they operate.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are not watching the Video properly.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

You are assuming the "being" has the same level of awareness as us humans, this is not how they operate.

I am assuming nothing you however are. If they operate on a different level of awareness why get video'd at all? There is no logic in just playing peek-a-boo with a camera unless the intentions where of a hoaxer to not get good glimpses of the blowup alien doll...

Actually what I am saying is that these guys I believe do more harm then good for those of us like myself who believe in extraterrestrials. If there are alien abductions (and I do believe in the possibility) then these guys trying to make themselves famous or make a buck are not contributing to the validity of the phenomenon only making it more laughable with corny staged captures.

Here is something I will assume, it is very possible that they had a real encounter that has left them changed. But now because lack of faith in themselves, create these worlds of fiction in hopes of impressing or gathering believers.

I am a skeptical believer and demand more evidence then I have yet to see from this guy and others like Stan Romanek, who again like I said may have had a paranormal experience but in the process have become Con-men.
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2017 16:09:06 -0500pm4America/Chicago by abeverage because: errors in spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think they have experiences, try desperately to validate them, try to earn a living from them and this then generates an environment where a high percentage of what they do and say is fantasy but much is actually real.

It's a shame really because as you point out it completely detracts from their real experiences. Had you watched "curse of the man who sees UFO's"?

Bat # crazy but he has experiences beyond the human norm... That is what happens

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

I think they have experiences, try desperately to validate them, try to earn a living from them and this then generates an environment where a high percentage of what they do and say is fantasy but much is actually real.

It's a shame really because as you point out it completely detracts from their real experiences. Had you watched "curse of the man who sees UFO's"?

Bat # crazy but he has experiences beyond the human norm... That is what happens

I believe very much the opposite and that very little is real, but perhaps their first encounter the rest is chasing white orb rabbits...much like Jacques Vallée (who had his own encounter and then spent his spare time and eventually life researching the phenomenon) that this is most likely government encounters.

Curse of the Man Who Sees UFOs is actually on my cue not sure if it will actually make it to viewing though lol

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
UFOs are a dead subject. Most real UFOs use cloaking technology and are visible only by Infrared or some other non-visible light source which I'm sure 99% of UFO hunters don't have the tech to use.

Even in the 1980's, the TV programming for schools had science programs showing how tanks could be camouflaged with panels of light bulbs. This was extended to using flexible panels of light bulbs for Mercedes cars.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It wouldn't be too much to extended this to military aircraft. If a flight deck with windows was replaced with a 360 VR/AR dome, then it would be completely possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join