It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fundraising Numbers for June Show the DNC Is Having a Lot of Trouble

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
SO,

I wanted to answer to all the anti Trump spam lately and every partisan jerk troll who thinks its cool to berate common people just because they think differently than them.

While you guys have been busy proving us right, validating us, and entertaining us...your house is on fire, sinking, and being crushed by the weight of the reckless abandon you employ in hunting your orange whale.

For the month of June, the Democratic National Committee continued to have fundraising trouble, along with being in debt.

In a newly released Federal Elections Commission report, the DNC only managed to raise $5.5 million in June. This is in stark contrast to what the Republican National Committee raked in.

June's FEC's report continues to be bad news for the DNC. The Observer reported that May of this year was the DNC worst fundraising month since the Iraq War in 2003. April 2017 was also its worst fundraising month since 2009.

In May, the DNC also reported that it is $1.9 million in debt.

This puts the DNC way behind its fundraising goals it had set for this year. DNC Chairman Tom Perez had stated he wanted to double the DNC budget to $100 million from $50 million.

Perez has attributed the lack of funds to his short time running the DNC: “I got there on March 1st, and so, I was the first to say we have a lot of rebuilding to do.”

ijr.com...

This comes as no surprise. While the DNC and everyone that sides with them is trying to do damage control after an election that left Democrats bruised and publicly dirtier than they have ever been seen, one has to wonder: When do things change so the ship can be righted?

Donna brazile was fired from CNN after admitting completely to rigging the election in favor of Clinton. Cheating by leaking debate questions, leaking info as she got it that would have protected Clinton from negative public perception and so on.

Bernie supporters may never forgive the way the primaries were rigged by her. A life long schism is growing.

What is the DNCs plan? Oh, blame Russia.

Yes the cheap parlor trick they bought and paid for with good money from a Ukrainian group tied to foreign intelligence circles, which is illegal and in violation of the Hatch act,

ALL to try and crucify Trump by leveling baseless accusation after lie and FAKE NEWS stories day in and day out. Each debunked, each only believed by the now common and completely predictable internet propaganda shills. They must not get memos.

There could have been an effort by dems to reach out and find what their traditional base is thinking. The working class.

They could audit their leadership and bring accountability and trust back into their name.

But no. They continue running opposition politics against what is now a standing president and EVERYONE that voted for him. Almost half the country. Because Russia, Russia, Russia as one such spammer here posted yesterday, literally.

Its fine though. When the money runs out and you guys make mistakes to get financed in a hurry by less than admirable sources, we will be there to throw the first shovel full of dirt.

Some parting words:

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee." – Ahab's words to Moby Dick during the fatal third chase

It may feel good now, but when your boat sinks and you die in the dark, nothing will be worth it.

Fight that good fight, but not out of pride or hate. That will lead you astray only.

Right your course. Take your party back.

Forget your orange whale before its too late.

Get back to what made you great. HELP PEOPLE. No one is more an enemy than you guys who stand to be counted as one.

"Moby Dick seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!" – Starbuck tries one last time to prevent Ahab from attacking Moby Dick

edit on 7 24 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
A plague on both houses.

I wonder how many mouths that could have fed...clothes that could have bought..for those without.

I look forward to a day where neither exists or the masses that believe there is such a things as L/R.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Amen. I hope that Trump starts his own party and finishes both of them off.

Republicans in DC had enough common sense to side with and ride Trumps waves into appointments nationwide....eventually.

They did show that they will never support him even though their constituents do. That is an unforgivable disconnect IMO that they WILL pay for eventually.

One day the 2 party sham will end.

We will live to see that day. What comes back out of the ashes is up to us.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here is some info from the mouth of Fake news and all things DNC about this very issue....CNN. LOL

Phoenix (CNN)As Democrats choose their next national party leader, the candidates vying for the job acknowledge one thing awaits the winner: A major credibility problem.

These Democrats aren't attending Trump's inauguration

The still-lingering tensions of the 2016 primary have dominated the contest so far to head the Democratic National Committee. But they have also masked the deeper problem: After a year of debate scheduling drama, hacked emails, questions about impartiality and former Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's convention-eve resignation, many Democrats aren't convinced the DNC is even capable of playing a central role in the party's Donald Trump-era resistance.

For backers of Bernie Sanders, the DNC isn't viewed as an honest broker. And on Hillary Clinton's side, the organization is seen as so beset by controversy that it might be more trouble than it's worth.

Evidence of Democrats' distrust is already evident: Sanders has so far declined to share his massive fundraising list with the DNC, and former attorney general Eric Holder is heading a major new Democratic redistricting initiative, separate from the DNC.

Within the race for DNC chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, Labor Secretary Tom Perez and five other candidates broadly agree that the party needs to invest deeply in state parties and in working-class America, that it needs new efforts toward protecting voting access and that the next chair must be a more successful fundraiser.

First, though, even the contenders for chair acknowledge that the DNC must re-establish its credibility.

"Listen, the DNC is now a weaker organization coming out of this election than it was going into it," Jaime Harrison, the South Carolina Democratic chairman and one of the seven candidates to helm the DNC, said Saturday in an interview with CNN at the first of four "future forums" the party is holding.
"The question is how do you get it back on track? We're in the ditch -- how do we get it out of the ditch and then back on the road?" Harrison said. "I can understand the hesitation on people's parts and the hand-wringing that is going on -- because all of the things that took place in this past election were just really hard, and the hits just didn't stop."

www.cnn.com...

Goes to show you, some are seeing the Trump trains lights approaching and those whose DNC vehicle is caught on the tracks realize that the people at the wheel are asleep. Dead. Not present.

They are getting hit by the freight train that is their lack of credibility.

Not even Bernie will turn the page and hand over his donor list to the DNC. Ouch.

Sucks when you lose and everyone remembers how you tried to win....by cheating.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You sure are showing those evil democrats whos who lol.

Using a republican blog as news. Check

Making fun of people because they dislike trump. Check

You nearly hit the trumpalumpas trifecta.

Better luck next time.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

IS the info wrong? LOL

I did also use CNN, or is that not convenient enough to ignore my arguments?

No sir, nice try for you. Come again my friend.

EDIT TO ADD:
Ah yes, call me a Trumpkin, Trumpalumpa, whatever. Your deflection wouldn't be complete without it.

If you havent noticed yet, I would walk around naked in NYC, have sex with a dog in public and take a dump on a picture of everyone's gods and graves. I dont care what you think of me.

Psst. I also dont care about the Republican party or the Democratic party either. You do. Your party sucks and is in its death throes.

The DNC wont be able to keep the lights on and you still want to degrade people with Trump something or another name calling.

Cool. I will carry on. Its what is deserved.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Apparently I have talk on these threads. Have to have comments. Have to care.

So hear this. I don't care the more i am forced to do this the more I will deslike you boorish trools. Trump won get over it. Why divide the nation. That what i don't get. How does destroying life help you.mmmm

Off topic sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So...the DNC lacks money... for what exactly?

You know it's free to vote?

Is the DNC a business now? No money means no Democrats to you?

The DNC is a propaganda machine, less money means less projected propaganda is needed to win.

You can't even fathom what no money for the DNC means, so you talk about the light bill. Brilliant. At millions of dollars, you're disappointed no less.

They would run on their last dollar, and probably do okay. Some idiot with 10 grand that couldn't even pronounce words almost won by himself because the cumulative options suck that bad. Targeted marketing is perfect for running for President and is adding a new medium, just look at Trump, anyone can run for President now with affordable exposer. Even Obama won because of -The Internet-, and not The DNC, as opposed to whatever fantasy narrative you operate in.
edit on 24-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It's not "our" house. Nearly everybody I know who voted for Hillary did it for the same reason most Trump voters voted GOP; because they were either afraid or simply despised the "other" candidate.

I'm surrounded by liberals yet know no fans of the DNC. Personally, I voted third party but I would have voted Hillary had I lived in a swing state. I'm not even registered as a democrat and neither are a whole crap load of people who can't stand Trump.

That's why you shouldn't be surprised to see low fundraising. You'll end up seeing the same for GOP soon (minus the oil lobbyists).

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I believe that democrats are not interested in 2018 or 2020 therefore, not contributing. IMO, all they have to do is wait for Republicans to put the final nail in rural economies.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DoneWithHumans

Lol

I must be from another mandela realm where you need money to pay for protests and bribe people for favors.

But by all means, live out this fantasy. I would love to see how the next Dem candidate for any office will fair without big money to help.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

IS the info wrong? LOL

I did also use CNN, or is that not convenient enough to ignore my arguments?

No sir, nice try for you. Come again my friend.

EDIT TO ADD:
Ah yes, call me a Trumpkin, Trumpalumpa, whatever. Your deflection wouldn't be complete without it.

If you havent noticed yet, I would walk around naked in NYC, have sex with a dog in public and take a dump on a picture of everyone's gods and graves. I dont care what you think of me.

Psst. I also dont care about the Republican party or the Democratic party either. You do. Your party sucks and is in its death throes.

The DNC wont be able to keep the lights on and you still want to degrade people with Trump something or another name calling.

Cool. I will carry on. Its what is deserved.

What deflection, your acting like a petulant child because people dont love trump.

I couldn't care less for the democrats, i am not a liberal.

But do carry own your childish games, the world is watching and having a great time, but you will say you dont care.

But keep on posting the same right wing rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Hey I can agree with that. To a point.

In the end hating someone isnt enough. Trumps supporters did have some anti Clinton people, but most just were motivated by the right message and mission.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Well, chill dude. You keep saying I am this or the other, but I am not nearly as bothered as you are.

LoL.

But yes carry on. I will. Why stop? Is that a thing now?

Sit back and be reasonable with people?

Like by actually addressing their points?

Its not as much fun as trolling me, but might start to convince someone of what you say.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This was probably more of the evidence the DNC were seeing that has forced them recently to start back peddling on their only policy of 'we're not Trump', and start copying Trump's policies. Give it a couple of weeks and they'll be saying Trump stole their policies, lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They did try it towards the end of the election.

Its a cheap stance.

EDIT TO ADD:
For all those that say you are sick of this, then proceed to do exactly what motivated me to even start being critical of the DNC, bite me.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Well, chill dude. You keep saying I am this or the other, but I am not nearly as bothered as you are.

LoL.

But yes carry on. I will. Why stop? Is that a thing now?

Sit back and be reasonable with people?

Like by actually addressing their points?

Its not as much fun as trolling me, but might start to convince someone of what you say.

Dude you made a troll thread to get people on the left offended, i find it quite comical myself, just like my 2 kids fighting over the last ice cream cone.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You took it that way. Your problem.

I offered 2 polar opposite sources. One left and one right. Both verified the info.

So its fact and verified. Problem mr sensibility?

Then I had the audacity to interject a TAME opinion of the subject. Oh no. The offensive horror.

What ever. If I am a troll you are feeding me.

If I am not, you are TRYING to detract from the content I offered with no actual counter argument. Only an opinion of me.

Should I be nice?

Are you fair and go scolding the 100+ hit piece threads we have to see a week thanks to the DNC being dumbasses and flooding the internet with absolute BS?

No you dont. So whats really good?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I'm straight out telling you- The DNC doesn't pick the person it supports with said money. That person just shows up.

And again, what is this money for ? It's free to vote. Who needs big money? Should we tell independents not to run unless they have money?

Oh you mean advertising.

Were you under a rock when Obama was breaking Internet Donation records becoming a "Somebody" from a "Nobody" out of nowhere?

Where were you to predict Trump in all your genius of 'following the money'? You could have made a fortune yourself calling that one. Doesn't the RNC CONSISTENTLY have more money? Why do they not win 100% of the time?

Gee, it must be possible for individuals to become President, and not be related to money.

Trump paying for his own ads is deflection from the Right on it's own that it's 'expensive'. A gas station attendant could afford the ads.

Or you could use Internet Donations to pay for them.

Gofundme.com - President is the future, how much you want to bet sucka?
edit on 24-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Literally everyone should be together in celebrating the collapse of the DNC... it's party time if the RNC collapse as well.
Just imagine a system of no major parties and just representatives who get elected to serve based on their message rather than hundreds of millions of corrupt donor money.

You could even run state elections for a Presidential candidate and then have them whittled down to a final 3 for the General election of the President.

As long as parties and donors select the candidates for Congress and the President, nothing will ever change.
edit on 24/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join