It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Top Lawyer Says No Point In Investigating Trump’s Finances Because of... WHAATTT?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For the record, I do think he is innocent or guilty of collusion, I am personally waiting for the outcome of investigations.

I do have to say though, the more he and his people fight this, the more guilty it makes him look.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: justagod

Well, he is entitled to fight for himself - you know, "innocent until proven guilty" and "no self-incrimination" and all that.

However, Trump actually self-incriminates just about every darn time he tweets.

And he is the President of the United States, not the CEO of some borderline shady corporation (or shouldn't be while he is President). In Trump's concept of the business world, 'anybody' would take meetings, illegal or not, to gain advantage. In his world rules don't matter, you just pay a little fine if you get caught.

Trump doesn't care about the details of a business deal, he only cares that it gets done and he profits from it. The people near by know that and don't shy away from underhand, shady or downright illegal dealings. Its the way Trump does 'business'. He is a confidence artist. When a con artist's mark sees through his veneer, his entire shtick fails.

Con artists depend on their mark being too ashamed at being taken, or too powerless to do anything about it. The law is neither and Trump is going to find that out sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Enough about trump lets try to make this about Obama.

Again.

Ha really? Is that all you got from my post? I'll make it smaller so you can comprehend.

- not smart to show returns, feeds opposition.. including all MSM
- where is the transparency angle coming from, it was a major campaign promise for the previous admin, not this one
- I support conviction for anyone who commits a crime regardless of who they are
- government employee should be held to a higher standard if convicted

<< 1  2   >>

join