It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Reflects on 'An Inconvenient Truth' Climate Prediction 11 Years Later

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
11 years ago Al Gore said that in 10 years the world would reach a point of no return if drastic measures are not taken.

Back with a sequel to An Inconvenient Truth, former Vice President Al Gore reflected on his 2006 prediction that “the world would reach a point of no return within 10 years” if “drastic measures” were not taken to combat climate change.

Gore was asked why he made that prediction in the first film and if he has another prediction to make about climate change now 11 years later.
pjmedia.com...

In the video he gives very simplistic and vague answers about his prediction 10 years ago, like the big chunk of ice shelf that broke off "makes a considerable level of seal level rise". And my fave "some earth systems have reached the point of no return". Cause he said.

Seems like he should have given a 20 prediction, would give him more time to make $$$.

LOL...Gotta love how they say that there are all these solar panels and electric cars and whatnot all over the place that have come down in price so much.

Well...maybe in their ultra wealthy neighborhoods they are using these things, but a reality ch3ck is in order. The majority of the US is definitely NOT using solar panels, nor drive electric cars. The majority are barely scraping by. So are they saying that because the rich are using these things, they are making such a big impact that in just 1p years they have stopped or reversed what they claim was happening in the first place?

The retardedness that gets spewed by this idiot is next level.

As a side note, it's nice to see right at the end of the clip that Nancy Pelosi was there next to Gore showing her support....LOL! Wonder if Maxine Waters was there too.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
PS: please get with your wife and start censoring books and music again...
I need liberal fascists to tell me what my kids should read and listen to...

-Chris

Tipper dumped him 6 or 7 years ago after having had enough of his extramarital affairs with Titan cheerleaders and Larry David's ex (among others).

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Never enough of that money. And Gore needs more, and your right, very few average people are on solar. Or driving a Tesla. Can't afford it.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: seasonal

I really despise this man. Ive said it again and again...but as much as he jets around, his multiple massive homes including humongous mansion in Tennessee with all of his excesses..to have the gall to wag his chubby over fed finger at any of us...is absurd.

We see it everywhere too. In the USA it's Gore, in Canada it's Suzuki.... we all have them, and the alarmists love giving them a free pass while chastising us. You see it's fine for *#$)(#* like Gore and Suzuki to jetset from city to city, hop in the Limo to one of their umpteen different homes that have been pre-heated or cooled to the perfect temperature for their arrival, and then give a speech to some university auditorium that tells us how we are destroying the planet because we aren't bicycling to work or dare to turn a light on at dusk.

Hypocrites all of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bronco73

I appreciate and agree with your sentiments

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join