It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations, Mantras and Sacred Geometry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me Tamahu. The point I was trying to make about the Name is that, at one time, it was considered a sound of power-speaking the Name created power in the one speaking it and the speaker was able to wield power simply by speaking the Name.
We see a glimmer of that reality when we call someone's name in a crowded room. They turn their head. Conditioned response? Perhaps, but there was a time and in different cultures when telling someone your name was a sign of trust because it gave them power over you.
Calling my name and pronouncing it correctly (so few are able to do so) would only grant you temporary power over me as I turned away from my activity to answer you. Who knows what power speaking the Name of the Almighty might produce?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Besides God, has anyone else ever had the name of God.Would it be allowed,accepted?
What would it feel like..would it have a different ring...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
interesting question. i, personally, have never heard of anyone else named YHWH (Yahwey). i think it would probably make news. several Hispanics have named their sons Jesus (Haysoos) but jesus wasn't the Christ's name anyway. in fact, the letter "J" wasn't invented until the 14th century. i can only assume that people would come up with some nickname rather than call a mere mortal YHWH but i'm just guessing. still, it's an interesting point that not one single person (of newsworthy note) has ever had the name YHWH. things that make ya go hhmmmm.
good observation, btw.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was thinking of mantras and also names and the power/meaning behind names..I have a name of a saint and so do many others..though not God
..funny though mans best friend is god backwards..
The power of sound..I hear dogs usually dont go by thier whole name but a sound with in it..anyways,thats why I am on ATS.to observe and come up with different questions

thanks for your reply

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
sacred geometry

any one familar with the ley lines?in the northeastern united states..Vermont state..years ago I went on a spontaneous journey and found an ancient hole in the ground/lined with stone and a cap rock on top..supposedly this place is on the chakra ley line..I moved the cap rock and wanted to jump in..but my intuition was saying no..so I did not..soon after leaving this space,I began to dry heave ...

years later a man called me and said he was given my name..not because of ley lines,but because of ancient sites around my home..there was an easter island like head on a mtn.nearby me .So he was interested in cairnes...I asked him if he has been to Vermont and he said yes..he and a shaman took a walk to the spot I had mentioned,with out me telling him about it. He had said that when the shaman seen the spot,immediatly he said lets leave.

any idea what this might be or why the shaman said lets not go near it...the man mentioned the shaman never did explain himself.

What came to my mind..is a vortex,seeing its on the chakra ley line..and possibly one must have all chakras in balance when at this place..could it have been a dimensional doorway..I am familar with these and vortexes from past experience...though they allways occured while laying down or in an astral or dream state..

does anyone have knowledge of this or this place..it is in Putney Vermont

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
wow sacred sound very powerful and intresting stuff

wonder how it's applications are modified when vocalized in different enviornmental/physical structure shapes ...know where i'm going with this one

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Originally posted by whaaa
So do you think that Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner and List weren't fornicators as well?

They were not fornicators.

They were Initiates, like the earlier-mentioned Sufis and Lamas.

So if they were married, then they knew to withdraw from the Sexual Act before reaching the orgasm, as to transmute the semen into Ojas or Christic Energy, which charges the Heart Center giving it the ability to Intuit the Music of the Spheres in a state of Meditative-Ecstasy.

If they were single, then they practiced Pranayama or other means of staying in Chastity.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Tamahu]

Sorry Tamahu, you don't know what your are talking about!!
Beethoven had 7 kids
Mozart had 7 kids
Wagner had 3 kids
List had 1 illegitimate daughter

Doesn't sound to ME like they withdrew before orgasm all that much to me.

What kind of BS agenda are you trying to promote here that causes you to rewrite history available to all that can spell "google."

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"Google" huh?

Good one.

Read this:

To Spill Or Not To Spill In Order To Have Children, ...that is the REALLY BIG Question!

The White Karma-Mudra or Sahaja Maithuna of the East, is the same as the Sexual Alchemy of the Western Traditions, Khemetic/Hermetic, Sufism, Gnosticism, Karezza, etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Also, whaaa; we have to remember that said composers may have had kids before reaching higher levels of Initiation, or may have been in Scientific Chastity except for when they wanted to have children...

...as perhaps they had not yet received teachings related to the Immaculate Conception.

Remember, that the Great Arcanum was a very secret thing in those times, and the one seeking Initiation would have to study and practice for many years, even life-times, before receiving it.

Whether it was in a Masonic or Rosicrucian Lodge, Yoga Ashram, Christian Abbey, Buddhist Temple, etc.

And those who did learn about the Arcanum, payed with their life if they openly taught it to any profaner.

But even back then, one would have been lucky to find such a Sangha or Ummah whose Abbot knew the Arcanum.

The Order of Illuminati that Mozart, Beethoven, Cagliostro, and Goethe were members of, most likely did.

And if not, said Adepts belonged to other Lodges that did, such as the Egyptian Rite.

Up until very recently, even the monks of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism had to study for many many years before receiving the Arcanum A.Z.F., or Karma-Mudra.

Many of them still do.

It is said that the reason why the Great White Brotherhood is teaching it so openly in this Aquarian Age, is because the end of this Cycle is very near, and this current humanity is so abnormaly perverse, that if even a few sentient beings can be brought to the Light then that is still much better than almost none at all.

It is taught that the Kali Yuga(Iron, or Dark-Age) of other humanities is usually not near as degenerated as ours currently is.

So, to preserve the Great Arcanum, it is indispensable to teach it openly; otherwise no one would find the Path of Initiation on their own, as they did in the past.

When the 'Mystery Schools' flourished in Ancient times, many of the Temples of Initiation knew the Arcanum and taught it to those who prepared themselves.

The Ancient Khemetian culture for example, prospered for many thousands of years.

But as scandals increased, their civilization declined.

Sexual degeneration and the decline of civilization go hand-in-hand.

This is easily seen if we look at the history of Greece and Rome.

The Transmutation of Sexual Energy

...it is possible to seminate the brain. The great musicians of the past (for example, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, or Liszt) were people whose brains were very seminated, people who gave extraordinary capacities to their brains, people who used the highest percentage of the brain areas. Nevertheless, nowadays things are quite different: the human brain has degenerated too much, and we do not realize it...

If we are enjoying a “binge,” if we follow the latest “wave,” if we are in the middle of some “rock and roll” and somebody suddenly turns it off and plays Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, how would you feel? Surely you would not go on with the “binge.” What would you do? You would not, of course, go and insult the host (obviously not), but surely you would very decently leave. Would you not? Why..?

In the Middle Ages, for example, when the brain had not yet degenerated so much, things were different: people danced waltzes, they danced to classical music; they would dine and having musicians play for them, and so they would vibrate to the most delicious symphonies; Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt and Chopin were in fashion...

That was in the Middle Ages, but we are not in the Middle Ages now: nowadays, if we are in the middle of a binge and they play music like that, we simply turn round and - “au revoir!” - leave. Obviously, we go away. Why? Because we feel bored. And why do we feel bored? (Let us be analytical - we are here to analyze.) Simply, because the brain is degenerated: there are certain areas in the brain which cannot appreciate good music anymore. And why has the brain degenerated? It has degenerated simply because for many centuries we have been extracting from our organisms the Entity of the Semen.

And actually, we have not extracted it to give life to other creatures, certainly not: we have extracted it because we have enjoyed to do so, because it is a great pleasure, that is all. This is why we have revelled in Lust, in beds of pleasure, enjoying it enormously. But the brain has been the one left “to carry the can,” the brain has paid the consequences: now there are many areas that are not working

Teaching the Great Arcanum openly may be risky, but is obviously necessary.

Vajroli Mudra

...The Arcanum A.Z.F. (Urdhvarata) was practiced within the ashrams of ancient India. At that time, yogis were prepared for sexual magic with the white vajroli. Unfortunately, the brothers and sisters of the temple committed scandalous acts, which discredited sexual magic. The Gurujis then pulled the curtains of esoterism shut, and the Arcanum A.Z.F. was forbidden." - from The Yellow Book

Yoga

"Yoga has been taught very badly in the Western World. Multitudes of pseudo-sapient Yogis have spread the false belief that the true Yogi must be an infrasexual (an enemy of sex). Some of these false yogis have never even visited India; they are infrasexual pseudo-yogis. These ignoramuses believe that they are going to achieve in-depth realization only with the yogic exercises, such as asanas, pranayamas, etc.Not only do they have such false beliefs, but what is worse is that they propagate them; thus, they misguide many people away from the difficult, straight, and narrow door that leads unto the light. No authentically Initiated Yogi from India would ever think that he could achieve his inner self-realization with pranayamas or asanas, etc. Any legitimate Yogi from India knows very well that such yogic exercises are only co-assistants that are very useful for their health and for the development of their powers, etc. Only the Westerners and pseudo-yogis have within their minds the belief that they can achieve Self-realization with such exercises.Sexual Magic is practiced very secretly within the Ashrams of India. Any True Yogi Initiate from India works with the Arcanum A.Z.F. This is taught by the Great Yogis from India that have visited the Western world, and if it has not been taught by these great, Initiated Hindustani Yogis, if it has not been published in their books of Yoga, it was in order to avoid scandals. You can be absolutely sure that the Yogis who do not practice Sexual Magic will never achieve birth in the Superior Worlds. Thus, whosoever affirms the contrary is a liar, an impostor." - The Estoeric Course of Kabbalah

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
asherah66

Dear Indigo_Child, Thank you for your information on sound Vibrations, Mantras and Sacred Geometry. I have been researching this for four years and I would love to hear your comments on my ideas.

My research

reply to post by Indigo_Child

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I checked out this trhead because "vibrations" caught my eye. I was hoping someone posted here about those of us who seem to be very sensative to vibrations - feel them through sound and feel them when others don't. I have don't no research or reading on the topic. Would like a quick 'jist' of the overall deal on that though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join