It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I would say it's incredible she got the chance to converse with a reptilian and live to tell about it, arms intact. Sorta did remind me of that video where that comedian asked Donald Rumsfeld live on a radio show if he was a reptilian. Funny thing is he never did answer that guy.
edit on 19-7-2017 by blackadder01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I watched 40 seconds of that video, that is all.

That woman is absolutely bat# crazy, given that all women are comparatively crazy, that one is on a different planet.

I don't see how anything more exotic than that has to be involved, just a bunch of mentally unstable people mixed in with the usual female psychosis and bam, cults, vampires, feces, adam sandler, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

...and that was his last post. His reptilian wife must have eaten him after finding out he posted it on ATS, lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

According to that website, Hitler was Jewish.
Can't say I've heard that claim before.

actually that's a fairly common claim. it stems from the thought that his father was was the bastard child of a jewish man that his mother was a maid for.

there is also a rumor that he had african ancestors.

I don't need you to provide me links or any kind of information, but can you tell me, is there any kind of real evidence of Hitler being a jew?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

actually that's a fairly common claim. it stems from the thought that his father was was the bastard child of a jewish man that his mother was a maid for.

I don't need you to provide me links or any kind of information, but can you tell me, is there any kind of real evidence of Hitler being a jew?

There used to be a picture of an old restaurant check floating around that was supposed to be from one of his night outs. Apparently he only left a 2.3 percent tip.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I was like okay, this apparently was a thing, when I read Tuesday's Reading Eagle morning paper at work. It was in section A even.Reading Eagle

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

winner, winner chicken dinner!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The infallible doctrine of sherryshriner

Alien Nation.....

In 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse (pronounced "beetlejuice"). 

I am wondering if I preform an incantation of "beetlejuice","beetlejuice", ""beetlejuice", in a room lit by candles standing on one leg balancing a bibe on my head in a hexagram drawn out of blood. Would a large nosed grey alien be conjured? For me to converse with, akin to Alister Crowley's Lam. Crap I feel a book in the works move over W.Streiber, lighting candles and painting hexagram as I type here goes nothing.

edit on 19-7-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: starwarsisreal

...and that was his last post. His reptilian wife must have eaten him after finding out he posted it on ATS, lol.

The .gecko and Kimodo Dragon 🐉 Were watching him HA!
Crazy #

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"We've been playing by your rules long enough. Now, maybe, it's time you started to play by ours" - XMen 2

The Sherry Shriner website quotes XMen 2 in the middle of their ethos, seems pretty legit.

On another note, on that website where they list which alien races are from where and who they are, they list a human-looking alien species from the Pleiades. I found that interesting because Native Americans in the western United States often state that's where the "Star People" are from, they see them as their ancestors. There's a pretty interesting book titled "Encounters With Star People" by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. I also want to point out the author's middle name is pretty sweet.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That woman is absolutely bat# crazy, given that all women are comparatively crazy, that one is on a different planet.

I don't see how anything more exotic than that has to be involved, just a bunch of mentally unstable people mixed in with the usual female psychosis and bam, cults, vampires, feces, adam sandler, etc.

Males were convicted of the vast majority of homicides in the United States, representing 90.5% of the total number of offenders

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

There used to be a picture of an old restaurant check floating around that was supposed to be from one of his night outs. Apparently he only left a 2.3 percent tip.

In the old days, tips were not expected and there was no proper percent. A tip was given when a customer really liked the service and was not expected at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Males were convicted of the vast majority of homicides in the United States, representing 90.5% of the total number of offenders

en.wikipedia.org...

And here I thought my posts were pointless and off topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I imagine if you are on Meth it might be easier to read. Probably reads like the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
These people are all out to get one another " don't listen to her, she's the reptilian demon, listen to me"

Anyways there's a murder that happened. The trial should prove interesting. No defence can be used, apart from insanity

another nutcase video Exposing Sherry Shriner, he says she charges a $1000 an hour on the phone and sells this orgone water. I think she should be charged for fraud.

edit on 19-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

other than what i mentioned no, there are several shows that i've heard that on. i think the last one was finding hitler.
i know you said not to worry about links,but here is one for both claims.

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show Adolf Hitler is likely to have had Jewish and African roots, DNA tests have shown.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
I've heard it before. No idea where though

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well that's an interesting story....sad for the guy but damn. His girl and the Shirley chick holy hell. I know that New Age movements and cults are nothing new but this one I think is high on the list of crazy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join