It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Poconos woman kills boyfriend after spat with reptilian cult

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, there is this, which is not politics so I find it more interesting at the moment. We have the whole Reptilian alien takeover , murder, cults and now I would just like to see some of the Old ATS style digging for more info and a civil discussion about what really happens when conspiracy theory meets murder. Interesting to say the least. Anyone know anything more about this specific Cult?Reptilian Cult Murder

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Old style ATS digging cool....

Possibly true.....the reported reason for a shootinga reply to: EarthCitizen23

edit on 18-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coza the devil

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Well...damn. I wonder if there was any hesitation?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

simple enough, they were/are both bat sh@@ crazy.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So, he has been dealing with a cult online, but he thought the leader was a reptilian?

How could he know that unless he was sent video or something?

That's just strange. It would be like me asking my own husband to do me in because ATS is loaded with strange reptilian posters trying to mind control me, but as I've done nothing except read what anyone here has written to me ... how would I know which of y'all are really alien reptilians and which aren't?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Pennsylvania has been crazy lately in January there was this fury pedo ring bust www.dailymail.co.uk... 4 dead in the same county a week of so ago discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com... in philladelphia the junkies are dying like flies and the blacks are rioting and behaving badly.

A coffin with child organs found in the bad neighborhood in philadelphia last june. people.com... Not saying that all these things are connected but all not very good.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, he has been dealing with a cult online, but he thought the leader was a reptilian?

How could he know that unless he was sent video or something?

That's just strange. It would be like me asking my own husband to do me in because ATS is loaded with strange reptilian posters trying to mind control me, but as I've done nothing except read what anyone here has written to me ... how would I know which of y'all are really alien reptilians and which aren't?

I'm not STRANGE!! *cries

Just kidding, im stranger than a green carrot.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's not just lately with PA. According to Missing 411, the entire state is an active abduction site. There's abnormally large amounts of cryptid and UFO sightings. It's where the Toynbee tiles started. There's Gary Heidnik, Lobster Boy, Charles Roberts, Howard Miguel Roberts, Hugo Selenski, Elmo Noakes, etc. Plus there's Ben Roethlisberger.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You know, your post remind of a time when someone in ATS made a thread about his wife being a reptilian.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: ketsuko

You know, your post remind of a time when someone in ATS made a thread his wife is a reptilian.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I thought I was bad. After one of our first dates , I dreamed my girlfriend (my wife for the past 38 years) was a vampire . I refused to wear T-Shirts and kept my tie-button buttoned for the next few....

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Interesting murder case.
Yes some old style ATS

There's other sources carrying the story too, so it's not made up. Crazy motive though, but who knows what was really going on
More about the cult:
Seems to be a combo of biblical revelations and aliens

may have asked her to kill him to escape a cult that warned about alien invasions and the end of days, investigators revealed.

“She identified that the deceased was having online issues with a cult and he wanted to be killed and he requested she do it,” Lt. Steven Williams with Pocono Mountain Regional Police said. “Apparently they belong to a cult. He was upset with the cult, felt he was being harassed, and he was frustrated. And he asked his girlfriend to kill him. And she did.”

The online organization includes literature pertaining to “new-age alien agenda” and accents apocalyptic biblical themes from the Book of Revelation, Williams said.

FOX NEWS

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sherry Shriner runs the alleged cult.

The Leader's Facebook Page

Rogers explained to police that the couple had been involved with an online doomsday cult but had decided to go their separate ways. It was after the couple had decided to break away from the online group that Rogers says the harassment began. Mineo had allegedly been so desperate to break free from the group that he asked Rogers to kill him.

The alleged cult leader, Sherry Shriner, has denied the harassment allegations. The Daily Mail reports Shriner said in one Facebook post, “I warned (Stephen) she was a Super Soldier who would kill him and move on… but I’m the “false prophet”. Perhaps he finally figured her out..but it was too late for him. It wasn’t the “online cult” that killed him… they always try and paint me as a cult…nice try libtards.”

Source
edit on 19-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Apoarantly they both belonged to the cult

He was a doomsday prepper

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ok all three of them are #ed up.
The leader is calling the murderer a vampire witch and that her killing him was a ritual

Very weird video
m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The alleged cult Here

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Seems like the standard New Age cult... aliens, check. Mind control, check. Separate followers from their relations, check. Cast doubt on everything but the cult, check. Claim the world is against them, check. Re-interpreted bible, check. Overuse of common conspiracy terms for established credibility, check.

She's even soliciting money in her scam for orgone blasters... lol reminds me of that vril device sh#

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The alleged cult Here

According to that website, Hitler was Jewish.

Can't say I've heard that claim before.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

According to that website, Hitler was Jewish.
Can't say I've heard that claim before.

actually that's a fairly common claim. it stems from the thought that his father was was the bastard child of a jewish man that his mother was a maid for.

there is also a rumor that he had african ancestors.

edit on 19-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Having been raised in the Poconos I am not surprised

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The alleged cult Here

Ouch!

That website makes my eyes bleed. Someone should tell whoever made it that bright, competing colors on a black background is hard on the eyes to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join