It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40,000 chinese weapons hidden in US waiting for chinese signal to attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thats the most outlandish, impossible, ludicrous, ridiculous, insane idea...I absolutely believe IS absolutely true! And we should be concerned about not just about them...but our other enemies stashes as well.

Thanks for the attention to this issue/thread.....MS
edit on 16-7-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

It's almost stupid enough to work.

I made a post a while ago about an attack along those lines, basically you'd have several container ships detonate nuclear bombs in harbour or so far off shore, this would be combined with hardware and soldiers stashed away on other container ships.

Such an organisation of troops and resources would be very difficult though, keeping it secret would be even harder if not bordering on impossible.

But 1000's upon 1000's of tonnes of goods are shipped between China and the US every day, a nuclear attack via shipping has always been a potential, docks do scan for the tell tale signs of nuclear materials.

If China attempted an invasion of US mainland, you can guarantee such an invasion would be unconventional, it could never project the forces needed conventionally without being discovered. China cannot outgun the US at sea, long range bombing isn't something it's capable of unless it used missiles, China would be flattened if it launched a multitude of missiles.

Your government would soon wake up at the threat of it's being, the tonnage of ships, tanks, planes and ammunition pumped out during WWII should be a clear sign of this, even if your government just viewed people as resources... Humans are a great resource too, the potential of a human under duress is commendable, again WWII, your production capabilities, the things humans can do to one another.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There was the case a year of 2 back of some guy in CA I think who had thousands of weapons stowed in his house. Nobody knew anything about the guy after he showed up dead. Who were those intended for? Surely not for himself or for US armed forces. There may be many people who have done similar things, we just don't know. I wouldn't be too quick to write it off. Actually China could land tens of thousands of troops by converting container ships for troop transport.

I'm actually more afraid of civil unrest and the UN getting the bright idea of sending in "peace keepers" under the R2P rule (responsibility to protect) like they did in Libya. Bang up job they did there of "protecting the people", don't you think?
edit on 16-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Underground gambling den, Poker, Mahjong..etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Could well be. No idea what it was, but I'm sure I was an unwanted visitor. Made me realize how easy it is to hide something.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
chinese intelligence officers waiting for a signal to attack

Yes people. It sounds weird but extremely possible. Especially with how lax our Government was for the past 8 years. I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents. What say you ATS? SUM TING WONG with this picture.(please excuse the horrible joke)

Given that many of the black market weapons south of the border are Chinese, not American, which is why they cooked up Fast and Furious so they could "prove" that our American guns were causing the violence in Mexico, I would say it's plausible.

The cartels would be the ones armed with those Chinese make weapons, and we know they are easily smuggling both men and drugs into the US all the time, especially over the past 8 years.

So why not arms as well?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not to mention the weapon caches stored by dissidents, rebels and terrorists in Europe. People would be shocked to find out just how many weapons are stashed away, by fellow citizens whom they'd never would've suspected as supporting such groups.

The conversion of container ships is possible, it's possible to convert one into a makeshift aircraft carrier in transit too. Heck 1000's of Asians gain entry to the US every year via container ships, it's a serious problem.

It's the coordination that would be a serious problem. You'd want to strike with multiple ships at the same time, otherwise you'd just have 1000's of Chinese soldiers being packed into containers, being united with the sea... Like sardines.

In theory though such an attack would be bound to fail, that would be the point. The serious damage and confusion that would ensue would hopefully have the US stumble enough for China to launch a full-scale pre-emptive strike on it's bases in Asia whilst seriously damaging the capability the US has in terms of retaliation.

Damage to major US ports on the west coast would be a serious blow to US projection in the Pacific. China could also threaten to detonate nuclear bombs on the west coast, would the US risk a nuclear bombardment of China in such a scenario? How hard would you push them into the sea if such a scenario was probable?

The more I think about it, the stupider I think it is. But then again, the game wouldn't be to break the US, it would be to stifle it's capability in the Pacific. China will always push to be the Kings of the Pacific, it's inevitable. The US is their only serious obstacle in regards to that, so maybe such an attack isn't stupid at all, in fact it's probably inevitable given that China will not be matching the capability of the US anytime soon.

China cannot convert the US with cheap goods and roads, and the US will never give up it's hegemony in the Pacific. Eventually they'll come to blows in some form... It's actually already happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

40,000 weapons isnt much and only arms half of a field army .......so not to worried until they can sail their butts here or walk not to worried . as much as people worry we aren't gonna invade china and they cant invade us.

They don't have to invade in a traditional sense, when all they have to do is buy up properties and allow Chinese immigrants to move in. Just a waiting game then

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Agree'd, I know there is alot of underground stuff in Seattle , same thing in Chinatown, here in Vancouver..who knows what could be going on down there but historically in Van there was alot of high stakes gambling..the Chinese loved to gamble going way back.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

40,000 weapons isnt much and only arms half of a field army .......so not to worried until they can sail their butts here or walk not to worried . as much as people worry we aren't gonna invade china and they cant invade us.

They don't have to invade in a traditional sense, when all they have to do is buy up properties and allow Chinese immigrants to move in. Just a waiting game then

That's more like it. Move them in incrementally and hope enough of them stay loyal to the state while they are waiting to make it work out. California and the other left coast states with their strict gun control laws and mountain buffer are geographically the perfect place to try it and attempt to gain a foothold too.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

no need for this, we already have billions of Chinese manufactured chips on our govt facilities and private industries.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I find your lack of humor disturbing....lol I did say it but not seriously.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

It's a very plausible scenario you bring up and I'll explain. It would be easy to convert container ships in several ways: as disguised traditional warships with gun and missiles or creat giant LSTs that could carry a dozen tanks, vehicles, small attack boats and thousands of troops all looking like a harmless cargo ship. Every major port receives several a day or if bad weather caused a back up dozens could be waiting to be unloaded in any given port.

I just looked over our Naval bases on the West Coast. The entire Pacific Trident submarine force is based at Bangor, WA which is situated in a long bay that's barely a mile wide in places. A couple super container ships sunk could bottle up the whole bay for months or just take the base by land.

San Diego - home to the US Pacific fleet, LA and Long Beach are nearby making a slight deviation in course and suddenly firing missiles from several ships could ruin the fleet at dock. These would all be suicide missions of course but as you said to create enough chaos in the US and cripple the Pacific fleet at anchor.

With a fairly minimal investment they could do countless amounts of damage if they were to attack our ports simultaneously. Norfolk VA, Charleston SC and Savannah GA could each be taken out with atomic bombs on small ships.

Houston would be a prize since it contains the majority of US petroleum refining capacity. The US has tremendous strategic weaknesses that could easily be taken advantage of by a determined enemy. US aircraft carriers and submarines become vulnerable and of limited capability without their support vessels.

The old Yamamoto quote about "a gun behind every blade of grass" doesn't mean much if the idea isn't to conquer but to disable, confuse and destroy key military and economic components. For all we know Chinese wargamers might be planning such an attack right now. They aren't going to sit there forever content with a dwindling foreign trade.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
40,000 thats it? There are probably 5x the amount of bothers in Detroit with guns. Americans love their guns this country is armed to the teeth. Total bs if true the Chinese wouldn't stand a chance.

Oh and by the way have you been hiding in a hole? or are you not aware that we have a president that might have colluded with a foreign government that hacked our election?

Man 8 years of a lax immigration policy whew I guess it's better then treason.

edit on 17-7-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
chinese intelligence officers waiting for a signal to attack

Yes people. It sounds weird but extremely possible. Especially with how lax our Government was for the past 8 years. I t would not surprise me that all that chinese food and the people selling it are actually secret agents. What say you ATS? SUM TING WONG with this picture.(please excuse the horrible joke)

Funny how this sort of thing comes up since the 2016 presidential election, Never heard anything of this sort of thing prior to that time.

Funny also how nothing is said also about about the claim that Israel has planted nuke weapons around the US which explains why the US bends over backwards to accommodate Israel.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Poor old usa, so they've got millions of isis sleeper cells, iranians,russians, now chinese, did i miss anyone.

This thread is fear mongering at its best.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You got that from the game "World in Conflict" didnt you ? (except it was the Russians and they landed in Seattle) I wanted to buy it , but didnt due to that ridiculous premise.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Street gangs might be armed to the teeth, but I'm not sure they'd fight for anything except their few square miles of turf. Not to mention, I don't see them as being anything close to a disciplined fighting force. If the invaders promise them their turf, I don't see them as caring much which power holds.

We are constantly told how alienated blacks are in this country, so why assume they'd fight for it? They might just fight against it.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
We need to clean these ccp scum up. We need to re-think our trade with this communist nation.

It is no surprise that they are looking to be ahead of the US, we need to oust these enemies NOW.

Be sure to check under your bed before you go to sleep at night, just in case.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I remember reading a thread on ATS 4-5 years ago (with a different username) claiming how Iran had thousands of sleeper cells in USA just waiting for orders to attack.
I think some of you Americans are addicted to fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join