It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron talks about Tom Delonge, Steven Greer, Evil Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Grant Cameron spoke recently about some discussions with Tom Delonge. It gets really odd near the end when he talks about what Delonge believes regarding the ETs versus what we all know Greer already thinks. Seems to be a bit of a contradiction amongst what he calls the "Messiahs" of disclosure. I still can't take Delonge seriously.

Regardless it's a good relatively short video:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

From a skeptic's point of view, this would be an impressive 30-minute sales pitch for himself, his brand, website and books (and for an upcoming and related sci-fi series to be directed by Spielberg). Cameron sure knows how to entertain and sell, no doubt.

From a less skeptical perspective, one could argue that he tries to show us the bigger picture by connecting the dots since the late 40s and early 50s up to this day.

IMO the phenomenon is real but I won't hold my breath for official disclosure to happen. Also, Delonge's disappointing AMA here on ATS and Greer's paid tours out in the desert to experience close encounters of the fourth kind don't really contribute to the ongoing debates.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Interesting. He makes some good points.
If he is right, something happened in january 2016 that makes the disclosure process happen faster.
But I am personally leaning more towards Richard Dolans view, that the government doesnt want disclosure at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If there's any truth to any of this it would be inner dimensional in nature, akin to angels and demons (not unlike what Tom is going on about) and the same entities that people in high places are sacrificing chickens to and eating pizza for. The empowerment stems from us not knowing the truth so the real truth will never be exposed.

The greatest deception from Satan was convincing us he doesn't exist.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thank you. Grant Cameron has the mind of a true scholar-researcher. I'm super impressed by what I could glean from this video. His analysis pretty much confirms my own sense of what 'disclosure' already is. What interests me the most is his reconstruction of the disclosure game being played by elite elements in the government and military.

Cameron seriously knows how to use Occam's razor IMO. No revelations here but an amazing appeal to common sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So basically they are doing the same thing with aliens that religious people did with gods. They assert that aliens are beyond measurement and not of this dimension. That makes for a very convenient story for why there is no evidence besides personal anecdote. He then goes on to say that there is video of these ships landing and there were beings filmed coming out of them? Interdimensional beings? Beings that look like orbs? Until you film them? He contradicts himself too much. He also writes books and makes a keen living off of these stories.

At best Greer and Delong are spreading disinfo unknowingly. But i would bet everything that they are just out to tell stories and make money.

Tom Delonge is a government shill. Even worse, a Podesta shill. This guy in the vid talks about Greer like he is not a charlatan, that always strikes a chord with me. Greer is the least trustworthy person in this entire debate.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He names the four messiahs of ufo disclosure. Delonge and Greer are his top 2.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The UFO phenomenon is real but to what extent we'll never know, Cameron has covered a lot of interesting things in the years he's been a researcher and he's totally right when he says this has all happened before in regards to Delonge and his contacts. In my opinion, I think those in the know were rubbing their hands with glee when they realized they could use him to maintain the smokescreen, this isn't about any kind of disclosure

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If there's any truth to any of this it would be inner dimensional in nature, akin to angels and demons (not unlike what Tom is going on about) and the same entities that people in high places are sacrificing chickens to and eating pizza for. The empowerment stems from us not knowing the truth so the real truth will never be exposed.

The greatest deception from Satan was convincing us he doesn't exist.

Wasn't hard for some to figure who Delonge's "advisors" were and there they are named in the video. I wonder how involved Kit Green may still be with ATS? Would definitely like to read Kit's interview in the book by the other author that Cameron briefly mentioned.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just. Wow.

Call me crazy, but this affirms what we thought, that Delonge is in this for the money, and is being to a degree played.
Cameron says at least partial disclosure is going to come via a hollywood project that we're going to have to sift thru to find the nuggets.

Sigh...

Same old, same old. Here we go again. 98.5% of the UFO community is going to focus on something irrelevant in that project/movie/documentary and we're back to infighting with each other. Same thing we've been doing for the last 60 years. Isn't this fun?

What I DID find amazing was the admission that someone in the govt is working with experiencers that had been harmed, Darpa began out of Penn State, Trump HAS been "read in" as much as they had too, and the name for the field that we may not have been aware of. Phenomenology I believe was the word?

I didn't get the impression this interview was a pitch for a book as much as Jeep3r did, altho now I think it would probably be a dandy read. I was more impressed at Camerons depth of knowledge of all the players and like mentioned the rational way he connects the dots. My other take away was that all the releases of redacted papers is like chaff released to divert us. It misdirects us to keep us from seeing what we should be focused on.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My BS DETECTOR HAS BLOWN A FUSE !

Delonge + GREER = BS = this is why not a lot of people takes this stuff seriously anymore .

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
My BS DETECTOR HAS BLOWN A FUSE !

Delonge + GREER = BS = this is why not a lot of people takes this stuff seriously anymore .

If you watched the interview, and oh say paid attention?, Cameron clearly states Delonge & Greer are two of six "tools" used to pass disinformation AND information. Right there you are falling into the trap of "hardware/mechanics" of UFO's without, despite being told, there is another component to it.

You don't have to buy into all the nonsense to admit there probably is another component to it. What that is, or how it works is the mystery. By focusing only on the more ridiculous aspects of Greer, Delonge and others you sideline yourself and will miss the bigger picture.

Ignore the stuff that doesn't "fit" and press on! It will either be proved as extraneous crap or it won't but currently it's neither here nor there. In fact it seems to be part of why those two are being used. It makes them easier to dismiss, so when a real fact pops out of them we've already tuned out.

Surely you're smarter than that? right?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Yes, totally agree with you. However, it is very odd that the two top guys dealing with disclosure would have such completely polar opposite opinions on the ET intent.

Greer thinks all aliens are good.
Delonge thinks all aliens are evil.

Why Greer and Delonge think this are based on information they've been given or told by high placed sources. Obviously they are being played.

I still cannot take Delonge seriously and probably never will. Just listening to him speak is painful. I am not aware of any body of research work he has presented on UFOlogy. All I am familiar with from him are half baked claims with no supporting information.

Greer irritates me just as much. His research is all anecdotal. I believe (most) of the people he interviews but over the years I have heard Greer manipulate much of the info he has been given to loosely support his narrative.

But let's not forget that if the government truly wanted to condition the public over a long period of time to warm them up to the idea that there is ET life then there is no better way than through Hollywood. It's been done many, many, times in the past and is the single best tool for releasing info into the general public.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Disclosure will not come until there is more of a mainstream call for it.

People in UFOlogy don’t realize that their still a fringe movement

No government ever does anything based on a movement with such small numbers

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Interesting interview , I agree with Grant Cameron in regard to Tom Delonge and hope Tom gets to see it.

Here is the documentary Cameron mentioned , the "UFO" footage is from 1,18 .

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks Gortex!

WillTell
I agree with Cameron that it's not disclosure, but confirmation we're actually looking for. No point disclosing something that everyone can go outside and look up & see for themselves. Confirmation of how they do what they do, confirmation of how much the Govt knows is, to me, much more accurate. You're gonna say it's "splitting hairs" or "playing semantics" but in this case I don't think so.

Outlier13
Right there you have to stop and ask, two such diametrically opposed scenarios? Hmm...I'm betting they are both irrelevant as all they do is misdirect and tie us up in knots fighting with each other. I'm betting those two gems of info are bait, and since we are so generally polarized we bite every time.

I disregard all the channeling, 4th density crap, good vs evil crap, mostly cause none of it answers anything. I also disregard all the cataclysm drama they fill peoples heads with, it's always seemed to me to be just a diversion away from whatever experience someone had. They focus on that instead of what just happened to them. I find that suspicious. My question is what really occurred and less about whatever junk they jammed into your psyche.
Actually people ought to slap themselves they are so easily jerked around.

The facts that I can latch onto are that "something" can show up, can immobilize us, can alter our perceptions, can't be stopped and can't be controlled or predicted, can interact with the natural world in a physical way. I personally think that that's enough to chew over without adding all the frills and drama. Whether it's totally corporeal or not is another question. Nothing I've read has pointed out anyone ever seeing their mouths move, so again, is it true telepathy or again are we being fooled with tech we don't understand?

Disclosure or confirmation by the govt is probably NOT going to answer any questions I have, so it's pointless as far as I'm concerned. Disclosure is just another diversion/misdirection. Another "trap". Seriously? Aren't we smarter than this?
I think we are.

It's possible, we're being directed to the para side of this as the easiest way we are going to understand how to interact with quantum physics. The consciousness may be just the shortcut?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So, every few years they get a UFO prophet to perpetuate this.

Cameron, who calls them Messiahs, delineates this very well. The thing is he doesn’t really have anything new to tell us just what we already know.

So their going to create another Star Wars, Star Trek money tree for themselves…Whoopee! Can’t Wait. Even though I’ve hardly ever watched one episode of Star Trek or one movie of the Star Wars series.

This revelation by Cameroon just confirms what is going on, as usual, and that is how much money certain people can make out of this.

Everything else is controlled CIA disinformation

Typically an American endeavor: money and control.

The great questions people want answered are NEVER dealt with by all these characters involved in this kind of ridiculous endeavor:

Who or what are the aliens and UFOS, where do they come from, and what do they want

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So, every few years they get a UFO prophet to perpetuate this.

Cameron, who calls them Messiahs, delineates this very well. The thing is he doesn’t really have anything new to tell us just what we already know.

So their going to create another Star Wars, Star Trek money tree for themselves…Whoopee! Can’t Wait. Even though I’ve hardly ever watched one episode of Star Trek or one movie of the Star Wars series.

This revelation by Cameroon just confirms what is going on, as usual, and that is how much money certain people can make out of this.

Everything else is controlled CIA disinformation

Typically an American endeavor: money and control.

The great questions people want answered are NEVER dealt with by all these characters involved in this kind of ridiculous endeavor:

Who or what are the aliens and UFOS, where do they come from, and what do they want

Per normal you're still pretty cranky when it comes to this stuff. But in your "snit" you're missing things.
Cameron gave us a great down & dirty heads up the Delonge stuff is just another version of what we've seen in the past. Had you dug a little you'd find out he's dug thru the wiki-leak mess and got a bunch of information confirmed as to who's leading TD around by the nose and that there are several teams deployed doing the same thing from a couple of different angles.

whitehouseufo.blogspot.com...
Ya gotta scroll down the page a bit, but it's all there.

As recently released Wikileaks emails point out, Delonge set up a meeting with John Podesta to introduce to him three of the high-level government officials who he stated were helping him disclose the UFO secrets to the American Public.

The meeting took place in a google hangout on January 25, 2016. Those copied on the meeting were Major General Neil McCasland, former head of the foreign technology back-engineering laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB, Robert F. Weiss, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation (Skunkworks), and Major General Michael J. Carey, USAF, the Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.

Our AMA with Delonge was 4/11/16, Cameron's blog post was 10/15/16. One of the fastest turnarounds on verifying something I've seen, not too shabby!

Now while you're on about this is all same old/same old I see it as valuable info we need to sort out disinformation from any possible valuable bits. In other words we know where things stand.

More importantly, you've completely missed another relevant bit.
I found this in an interview GC did that is fairly concise.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Con't

But there’s the other aspect of this whole cover-up thing, the 64 Reasons. One is the government is covering up for their reasons, military security and the fact that we’re paranoid and the Chinese and everybody in the world is trying to get us. We have to have this security and defense to protect the United States of America. But the other aspect is the aspect that connects with the mental phenomena and that is that the aliens are covering up as well.
The aliens could land on the White House lawn anytime they want; they could come onto the TV and announce themselves. They don’t and there is a cover-up by the aliens and that’s what I say, is that if you take a look at what’s happening and what I say the UFO community has missed is that in the UFO history, if you look it is like the aliens are turning the pages of a book.
There’s just one thing after another:
1947 to 1952, they do nothing except fly around and let people see them.
1952, they start to talk to people.
1961, they start abducting people.
1967, the cattle mutilation stuff starts. It does not start before 1967.
1982, the crop circles start. You get the aspect of people starting to remember various parts of abduction stuff that they didn’t remember in the ‘60s. They’re remembering different parts now.

It’s almost as if the aliens are just slowly turning the pages of a book and we are going through the way they want this thing to be unraveled. They could have told us in 1947 what was going on but they’re just slowly taking us along a path. That’s what is so important about this mental aspect thing is that if you take a look at the UFO history and you look at stuff, you see that the things that are happening now did not happen.
In 1975 it was a completely different world. The things that happened then don’t happen now. Ground trace, for example. You used to hear stories about aliens landing, ground traces. Little aliens walking around with little rods outside of their crafts. It does not happen anymore. There are no reports. There used to be hundreds a year. There’s none. It’s like the aliens are taking us down a path and this mental phenomena is part of what they’re doing.

skeptiko.com...

So...the cover up is on multiple fronts as we get lead down the garden path. While you say we're NOT being told what we want to know, if you turn this thing around and look at it, we sure as heck can surmise a few things.

Everyone you're looking too is currently cock-blocking us including the alleged ET's.

It's time we just do it ourselves. And I'm guessing it's going to happen in places just like ATS. With small groups who start working smarter.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Cranky no, I always listen to the major folks in this field. But this stuff to me, at least, is nothing new. I knew what Delong was all about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join