It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar got money and now this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
After Omar got money. Now 5 people are suing the government for 35mil for sexist, racist, and homophobic slurs. :|
3 muslims, 1 women with brown skin, and 1 gay guy. What is the world coming to? :O Canadians shouldn't be paying for this!

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The blame falls on us for indulging the lunatic liberal's permanently offended mindset, and allowing dirtbag lawyers to profit from frivolous lawsuits against governments to the detriment of honest taxpayers, and the betterment of absolutely nothing and no one apart from themselves and the deranged plaintive.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I never voted. :O

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If Canada has a "First Past the Post" voting system like the UK, then not voting is an effective vote for the majority party.

a reply to: CaptainHook

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It would help if you could provide a link to a story or something. I sorta parsed through to an understanding, but its difficult to know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thanks.

All I can say is, "oh well". That's what happens when your elites drink from the fountain of leftist koolaide with a cup of epic proportions. Not a lot you can do about it really except watch your taxes go ever upwards and to keep your mouth shut in public lest you run afoul of the PC laws.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There are a few ways of looking at it ...fiat money = ??? The money these small people get will be spent as opposed to the billions the 1% get and don't spend .

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

3 muslims, 1 women with brown skin, and 1 gay guy. What is the world coming to?

You seem upset...

Why didn't you include the article?

Edit:

I see you lincluded it a few post down.

Among the allegations are that one employee was called "fag" and "homo," another was told "all Muslims are terrorists", and another was told to "complain to Allah."

None of these allegations has been proven in court.

We don't know what happened but according to the article it was a very hostile atmosphere if true. These things do happen, I have seen it at my work, there's lots of idiots from all denominations in all lines of work.

edit on 15-7-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Time for Canadians to stop paying taxes for wasteful spending...Harper should have been re-elected.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
We don't know what happened but according to the article it was a very hostile atmosphere if true. These things do happen, I have seen it at my work, there's lots of idiots from all denominations in all lines of work.

The saying **If the cap fits....** comes to mind.

Its time to stop pandering to the SJW's and the 'poor me' generation

Its time for them to get their big boy/girl pants on!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

If everyone could sue because their boss was a dick there wouldn't be any businesses left.
When I had bosses like that I called them out in front of everyone and quit.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
After Omar got money. Now 5 people are suing the government for 35mil for sexist, racist, and homophobic slurs. :|
3 muslims, 1 women with brown skin, and 1 gay guy. What is the world coming to? :O Canadians shouldn't be paying for this!

The kid was probably on scene and he probably threw a grenade.....but the Americans likely worked the contextual dynamics about his grenade being the weapon which conclusively caused a fatality......meaning they claimed they could show he was responsible....but quite obviously this was not the case...so Canada quietly cleaned up the mess....and took one for the team.....basiclly Canada bought their way out of the bombings and attacks other steadfast Countrys get.....and then again Canada is very very sly and tricky.....one never knows if their jaw is made of granite or glass......this could be a tactical counter-intel move.

top topics

join