It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of epic proportions- MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR SHAM REVEALED — PAIR SHARE PRIVATE PLANE TO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor arrived in London on the SAME private jet this afternoon – hours after they almost came to blows on stage in New York.

The pair jetted in to London for the final stop of the world tour to promote their super fight on August 26 in Las Vegas.

Tensions have simmered all week in Los Angeles, Toronto and New York with the fighters engaging in intense trash talk which threatened to spill over on Wednesday night.

McGregor attempted to defend himself from racist accusations after telling Mayweather, “Dance for me, boy,” by insisting he was “half black from the belly down” and that it was a “present for my beautiful, black female fans.”

sourceConspiracy of epic proportions- MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR SHAM REVEALED — PAIR SHARE PRIVATE PLANE TO LONDON[/url]

I mean. I know there's that other Russian thing. But I mean...

I'm not surprised. But I am also disheartened. I wanted these two to legit hate each other. How saddening it is to know that this was more WWE than an actual fight after all. Huh?

Look - Anything besides Trump news.... ok?
edit on 14-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Maybe they're suckers for global warming.

Crap, then they wouldnt be on private jets.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor arrived in London on the SAME private jet this afternoon – hours after they almost came to blows on stage in New York.

The pair jetted in to London for the final stop of the world tour to promote their super fight on August 26 in Las Vegas.

Tensions have simmered all week in Los Angeles, Toronto and New York with the fighters engaging in intense trash talk which threatened to spill over on Wednesday night.

McGregor attempted to defend himself from racist accusations after telling Mayweather, “Dance for me, boy,” by insisting he was “half black from the belly down” and that it was a “present for my beautiful, black female fans.”

Conspiracy of epic proportions- MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR SHAM REVEALED — PAIR SHARE PRIVATE PLANE TO LONDON

I mean. I know there's that other Russian thing. But I mean...

I'm not surprised. But I am also disheartened. I wanted these two to legit hate each other. How saddening it is to know that this was more WWE than an actual fight after all. Huh?

Look - Anything besides Trump news.... ok?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They're trying to talk people into paying $90 to watch a guy who has never even boxed an amateur match vs. One of the greatest boxers of all time. OF COURSE they are playing it up for the cameras, that's the entire purpose of this press conference world tour.

link   
Yet another reason on the list of reasons I will not drop $100 to see this sham of a fight.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanKevinJones

Of course... Thats kinda the joke Im alluding to. lol But it is more fun when you think theres legit beef, isnt it?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The whole world is a stage to entertain the masses. Humans seem to have a psychological need to have heroes and villains. A competitive spirit to choose a side and denounce their competition. To captivate the attention of the masses...they need to 'entertain such divisive tactics'!

Sports, politics, etc....all the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

everyone's going Dutch these days, they just split the bill for that long flight

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I mean... Thats the hip thing to do aint it? If you ask me, Id say they are just trying to keep their impact on the environment low ...

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

everyone's going Dutch these days, they just split the bill for that long flight

Is 'plane pooling' a thing nowadays?

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Its what all the techies are doing in Silicon Valley. Hadnt you heard?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why not gore does it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

what are you on about?

conner is one of the best trash talkers ever.

thats just what he does and its how you know his name.

it doesnt maje the fight a sham. its going to be a real fight, just good luck hitting maywether.

if you want to see the fight go hang out with your friends and split the $100 10 ways. Drink some beer and watch conner fall apart.

As for me ive not listened to commercials in years.
you guys should give it a try lol.

the real conspiracy is you all know exactly what to expect, yet keep expecting to see the unexpected.

conner knocking out maywether would be the biggest ad ever for mma. i wonder what the odds are in vegas. id drop a 100 on conner just for that 1% chance to see huge rerurns haha.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Better yet wait till it ends, hit up bitorrent. It doesNT matter what time the fight actually end if you dont know the ending when you start watching it.
edit on 14-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah but he owns the carbon credit front so he can pay himself and declare himself "carbon free".

Ad Mr. "Money" thought he was slick!!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Everything boxing or fighting before the actual match is all bs and WWE type of stuff.

It's all to generate money and to make sure that the event sells

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They're there to sell a fight and get paid.

I don't have an issue with this as long as the fight is legit.

Link isn't working for me though, is there a proper source?
edit on 14-7-2017 by MagnaCarta2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Yet another reason on the list of reasons I will not drop $100 to see this sham of a fight.

thats why have my jailbroke firestick. I recommend it...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The key to the sham was when Mayweather agreed to fight conner. On the other hand combat sports are weird. I have been stuck in tournaments in grappling go against training partners I woke up at 5 am 5 days a week to train with. Sometimes fighting is just about the sport of it, sometimes it's a person who had no other way out like Diaz.

This hype part you can grantee they rehearsed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Bluntone22

thats why have my jailbroke firestick. I recommend it...

I usually don't recommend stealing either.
Just saying.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sheeeeeit.

The PPV the robbery.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join