It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Jr. meeting proves Russian Collusion is a phony crisis.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ha ha. You select what you like and interpret how you want it.
And I'm full of crap? Oh please.

You know this is way way more serious than you're pretending. I know your faking it and so do you because it's becoming clearer every day that the Russian narrative is way more than just talk.

Annnnd you don't?

Loretta Lynch let her in and she has ties to the Obama administration. But sure, we're the selective ones.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I read somewhere that this Russian Attorney that was supposed to meet with Trump Jr. was already in the US, but here on an expired visa. Has this been proven a fact? I've not searched much on that. But, I did notice this......

Now if it's proven she was already here, then why was she being flown from Moscow again?

I'm seeing a failed setup in the works.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Bravo! Star and flag.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

Yeah I think Russia made people vote for trump by publishing bull # lies about Hillary all summer. They sure did make people vote for trump.
Don't give me that crap.

I'm not trump support first of all.

And yes it's been 6 months and still nothing and I'm sure they'll have trump Jr testify.

And if you think 90% of the MSM wasnt pro Hillary I'm not sure if you were awake or in the same country as me during the election.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
lots of republicans trying to make treason out to be a good thing, keep telling yourselves that, you did under reagan.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You should just stick to the story that the admin pushed.

You know the one where there were never any meetings. After all, since you are going to deny reality then go for broke.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Colluding with an agent of a foreign government is a crime.

Are you saying an agent in general, or a spy? Also, what he did even if real would it have been a crime? To receive information of a criminal act from a lawyer... is that alone also a crime...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

And these are just the crumbs we know about. Imagine what Mueller and his team have discovered...

Want to bet a beer that in a year we will have nothing more? If they can't get info in all this time it is not likely that anymore is out there not discovered yet.

We will see....

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This has been sensationalized by the media to do maximum PR damage. The only people making a big fuss about this are journalists and "news" networks that have made a business decision to be anti-Trump.

You won't even hear about this nothing burger in a week. Why?

Because if the media keeps pursuing this, people will start looking into the Clinton campaign and all the appointments and people they were in contact with. It's a whole new can of worms that they can't afford to open.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Killary ties to Russia will topple our US Government

Russian President Vladimir Putin was left “astonished” after President Trump presented evidence to him at the G20 meeting detailing how Hillary Clinton had penetrated the highest echelons of the Russian government.

According to the Kremlin, Trump told Putin that if the American people found out just how deep Hillary’s collusion with Russia was, it would topple the two-party government structure of the United States.

Whatdoesitmean.com reports: With both President Putin and President Trump during their G-20 meeting pledging to “defy the tyranny of Russophobia” sweeping across the US, this report says, the Kremlin, nevertheless, was stunned by Trump’s mastery of the knowledge regarding the “Deep State” coup d’etat ongoing against him—with Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, even stating: “Accusations that Trump is somewhat incompetent or that he is a novice, can be classified as delusional trash…Trump is not some simpleton, he has expert knowledge, is a very determined negotiator and skillful at using his knowledge to put his position across.”

Firstly revealed to President Putin by President Trump, this report notes, were detailed documents showing how former President Bill Clinton, in 2010, approached Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital with a scheme that would enable Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation (ROSATOM) to acquire one of the world’s largest uranium producers named Uranium One—and that for their being made part of this scheme, Renaissance Capital paid former President Clinton a $500,000 bribe disguised as a “speaking fee” once their bid was made. yournewswire.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

'To Catch A Predator' routinely cooks-up all manner of phony stuff to convince some middle aged guy that if he shows-up at such-and-such address he can fool around with an underage kid. The guy shows-up, doesn't do anything, but gets arrested. Why? Because he showed INTENT to commit a crime.

Colluding with an agent of a foreign government is a crime. Donnie Jr. clearly showed he was giddily interested and he showed-up to commit the act. Whether he was setup, duped, or whatever is immaterial. He was ready, willing, and able to collude with an agent of a foreign government. Spin it however you like but that is what happened. He's either incredibly stupid or a biglie security risk.

When the New York Times met with Daniel Ellsberg and received the 'Pentagon Papers' they received classified materials that were taken from the US government illegally.
How many people from the New York Times went to jail for that incident?
How many went to trial for it?
How many were even accused of a crime for that matter?

There are special protections for the press that allow them to report on information they receive even if it was classified as long as they did not solicit or actively participate in the illegal procurement of information and if they inform the proper anchorites that they received said information.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: butcherguy

'To Catch A Predator' routinely cooks-up all manner of phony stuff to convince some middle aged guy that if he shows-up at such-and-such address he can fool around with an underage kid. The guy shows-up, doesn't do anything, but gets arrested. Why? Because he showed INTENT to commit a crime.

Colluding with an agent of a foreign government is a crime. Donnie Jr. clearly showed he was giddily interested and he showed-up to commit the act. Whether he was setup, duped, or whatever is immaterial. He was ready, willing, and able to collude with an agent of a foreign government. Spin it however you like but that is what happened. He's either incredibly stupid or a biglie security risk.

When the New York Times met with Daniel Ellsberg and received the 'Pentagon Papers' they received classified materials that were taken from the US government illegally.
How many people from the New York Times went to jail for that incident?
How many went to trial for it?
How many were even accused of a crime for that matter?

There are special protections for the press that allow them to report on information they receive even if it was classified as long as they did not solicit or actively participate in the illegal procurement of information and if they inform the proper anchorites that they received said information.

You better set Alan Dershowitz straight then.
That particular law professor (and a liberal at that) cited the Pentagon Papers case when he said that DT Jr had a First Amendment right to do what he did in this case.

"There's a big difference between the act of stealing or the act of hacking and the act of using it," Dershowitz said. "There's really no difference under the First Amendment between a campaigner using information from somebody who obtained it illegally and a newspaper doing it."

He said that's why The New York Times could safely publish the Pentagon Papers, while the man who copied and leaked the documents, Daniel Ellsburg, faced charges under the Espionage Act.

He acknowledged that Trump Jr. should have handled the situation differently, as this looks "awful politically" for the Trump administration.

Fox News
Washington Times
Th e Hill.com
edit on b000000312017-07-13T18:50:28-05:0006America/ChicagoThu, 13 Jul 2017 18:50:28 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join