It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama DOJ Let Russian Lawyer Into US Before She Met with Trump Team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Maybe she got her advice from Michael Flynn.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But WHO invited her

Lynch and the doj. They gave her the waiver inviting her to the USA.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TallTexan
Pres. Trump just said that Russian Lawyer Passport/Visa Approved by A.G. Lynch!

Does anyone else feel like they're watching a cartoon where the bad guy keeps getting screwed over by his own plans? It's like Wille Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner.
yes it's proven Lynch approved her and then requested she be allowed to stay longer.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Maybe she got her advice from Michael Flynn.

Nah, it is a Podesta playbook.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Is it Podesta's fault that Mike Flynn never registered as a foreign agent?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No but it is Podesta's fault that he frequently
fails to register as a foreign agent!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just so we're clear, the vitriol you're spewing is in defense of Donald Trump Jr, who posted this on Twitter that all the world can see, from Goldstone:

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

To which he replied (among other things):

I love it

Deflections include, for example, blaming others who have not produced self-incriminating documents (and if they are guilty then screw them too) and even this gem from Gregg Jarrett on Fox News:

Even conspiring to subvert the government doesn't rise to the level of treason.

You know, under our Constitution, Americans are permitted to speak against the government, undermine political opponents, support harmful policies, even place the interests of another nation ahead of those of the U.S.

Tell you what - if you say Hillary did the same thing then take her too. Both would be guilty as hell, were that to be the case.

Stop with the tu quoque bull# and either sayit's totally fine or it's not fine. Both of them or neither.

When the DNC first head the Billy Bush tapes, do you think they thought "this is years ago, it's not something we need to use against our adversary"? Or perhaps when they trotted out the lying women who claim Trump molested them?

Yea, I suppose in a political situation like the run for President, nobody would be interested in dirt on their rival.
(you are supposed to be one of the intelligent ones here, you aren't holding up your end)

I fail to see your point.

My point is simple: if someone has committed illegal acts, then they should be held accountable - that goes for both Hillary and Trump, along with anyone else.
edit on 20Thu, 13 Jul 2017 20:50:50 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

FULL ARTICLE:
thehill.com...

Yet the left is already, and once again trying to use this "fake news" in their continuous attempts to make Americans think that there is/was collusion between President Trump and the Russians...

We have a "certain member" who most often posts in the mud pit false allegations in his/her attempt to get "Trump supporters triggered"...

Yet, those false allegation are being allowed in the mud pit when it should be thrown into the "hoax bin"...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Natalia Veselnitskaya was allowed to enter the US from Russia...without a figgin visa.

Let that sink in.

Without this permission by the Obama administration, Veselnitskaya would never have been able to meet with DJT Jr.

This adds even more fuel to the growing fire for those beginning to suspect that the Trump Jr. meeting was an intricately-planned operation to attempt to implicate the Trump campaign with the Russia collusion narrative.

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

FULL ARTICLE:
thehill.com...

Somebody clearly wanted something to happen that could be uncovered dramatically at a later point in time. Somebody wanted certain conversations to be made.

Nobody's going to be making a lot of fuss over this - Obama's basically the equivalent of that well behaved student that gets away with stuff because it's always the bully in the back that gets the blame.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Looks like a very likely case of entrapment.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh so it's Obama's fault the trump team colluded with the Russians. I see.
That's funny.
No really. That's too funny.

He made me do it. He talked me into it....

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Whistling past the graveyard?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh so it's Obama's fault the trump team colluded with the Russians. I see.
That's funny.
No really. That's too funny.

He made me do it. He talked me into it....

What collusion. Source collusion. The Democrats used Kremlin sources for their Trump dossier, collusion?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's Obama's fault. If he hadn't let her in then trump junior would never have been able to meet with her. The whole Russian collusion thing would never have happened and Hillary would have won.
It's Obama's fault trump won the election.
See how that works lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

As it stands right now it bolsters the Russian narrative.

Pretty definitively.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Trumps company line today is EVERYBODY DOES IT.
It's not true but that's what they are going with... today anyway.
Could change tomorrow. Today it's being touted as ok because EVERYBODY...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree. It bolsters the Democrats created the narrative. They let her in the country. They let her stay longer. They met with her right after she saw Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Umm because Russia did it.
Rolls eyes.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What's coming apart?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The same old sharks getting their fake news feeding frenzy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join