It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Election Fraud Due to Treason and Espionage Is Shown, Will There Be Civil Tort Liability?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Trump Jr. reportedly knew Russia wanted to meddle when he met with a Russian lawyer during the campaign

Note well: in the subject line, I wrote “is shown,” not “is proven.” This is significant because I am not talking about criminal liability which has a higher burden of proof which is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. In a civil tort case, the burden of proof only has to meet a far lower standard of proof which is preponderance of evidence.

So, if election fraud is shown on the part of the fat cats known as Donald Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and, of course, The Donald, aka Donald Trump, will all of these rogues be liable for hefty tort damages to each and every one of 330,000,000 United States of America citizens? (I personally would be more than happy to settle for $1,000,000 in the aggregate from that bunch.)

So, if The Donald is deposed, will each and every executive order and piece of legislation that he signed into effect be rolled back?

Anyway, Patti LuPone was right-on when she expressed her hatred of The Donald and characterized him as a ____________. (To fill in the blank just do a Net search on “Patti LuPone I will not perform for Trump.")

The next wave of adverse news about the Trump bunch will result in WIPEOUT... total WIPEOUT, no doubt.
edit on 11-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Reworded a sentence for better clarity.

edit on 11-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected "if proven" to "is proven."

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

P.S. This may be an appropriate time (appropriate for The Donald and his ways) for The Donald to start throwing stones from his glass White House at Barack Obama for that birther thing and that alleged election fraud.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

The next wave of adverse news about the Trump bunch will result in WIPEOUT... total WIPEOUT, no doubt.

No, it really won't. But good on your for your enthusiasm, however misplaced and naive I believe it to be.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Can't tell if serious or just trolling.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I expect you aren't looking for a real answer, and IANAL, but my understanding that you have to show specific personal injury not an injury that happened to 330 million people at the same time.

So, if The Donald is deposed, will each and every executive order and piece of legislation that he signed into effect be rolled back?

This was beaten to death by the Obama haters: there is no such thing as a magic reset button, even if the President got there by proven fraud, he is still the President until removed from office and his EO's stand until overridden by new EOs and laws that were signed and treaties that were made stand.
edit on 11/7/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Now that The Donald may be under the potential threat of jillions of dollars of tort awards coming out of one of the biggest class action fraud lawsuits ever, can we expect him to do one of his famous instantaneous flips and. PRESTO, reveal all of his tax returns with the bleat: "Hey, I'm not a billionaire at all! Why, I am actually a pauper! That I possessed untold wealth was just a vicious, evil rumor and fake news spread by the skullduggerous enemy of the American people, THE PRESS!"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Will There Be Civil Tort Liability

Not a lawyer but I think not. Now if the Dems want to claim loss of potential earnings because they didn't get to pass lucrative contracts to their supporter's good luck with that.

PS your intentions are pretty obvious in your 2nd paragraph. You feel you deserve an amount of unearned income....way to go...

en.wikipedia.org...

Federal sovereign immunity[edit] In the United States, the federal government has sovereign immunity and may not be sued unless it has waived its immunity or consented to suit.[2] The United States as a sovereign is immune from suit unless it unequivocally consents to being sued.[3] The United States Supreme Court in Price v. United States observed: "It is an axiom of our jurisprudence. The government is not liable to suit unless it consents thereto, and its liability in suit cannot be extended beyond the plain language of the statute authorizing it."[4]

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Are you applying to be a comedian?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

If I had a picture of a barrel for you to scrape the bottom out of I would post it.

Sadly, all I can offer is this beer glass.

Enjoy.

On Topic: No.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: Tablet spellery

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

I expect you aren't looking for a real answer, and IANAL, but my understanding that you have to show specific personal injury not an injury that happened to 330 million people at the same time.

How about this? How about this"

Try this on for size...

Actual damages awarded: ZERO

Punitive damages awarded: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Do you notice, week after week, as the number of DNC/media sycophants listening to this narrative dwindle down to nothing? Before long there's just going to be a couple left and a whole bunch of crickets.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

So, if election fraud is shown on the part of the fat cats known as Donald Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and, of course, The Donald, aka Donald Trump, will all of these rogues be liable for hefty tort damages to each and every one of 330,000,000 United States of America citizens? (I personally would be more than happy to settle for $1,000,000 in the aggregate from that bunch.)

You really don't know how any of this works, do ya? You're not ousting Trump and you're not getting a free payday. I think there may be a little left in the bottom of that barrel, but you're going to have to scrape pretty hard.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

How's this?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If russia can rig americas elections, our government needs to seriously restructure its security flaws of the united states.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Jonjonj

How's this?

We can still see their feet, must go deeper!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You really don't know how any of this works, do ya? You're not ousting Trump and you're not getting a free payday. I think there may be a little left in the bottom of that barrel, but you're going to have to scrape pretty hard.

Sue! Sue! Sue!

That's the American way!

Look for deep pockets! That's the American lawyerly way!

Well, will Trump soon declare and plead indigence? Then, go after the deep pockets of Vladimir Putin who is reputed to have looted the assets of his country to the tune of $200.000.000.000.

Sue the whole Russian government. Go after its assets wherever they may exist in the world and seize them!

Try this on for size:

Actual damages awarded: ZERO

Punitive damages awarded: $2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Sue! Sue! Sue!

Feeling a bit blue are we?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
They would have to prove which of their votes were changed by the fraud.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Stupid people make stupid threads.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Oh, you mean like the massive fraud suit against the DNC by the people still feeling the Bern?

Maybe that one ought to go forward first since it was the first collusion and fraud to happen in the 2016 election.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join