It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting connections..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
May be nothing but I keep finding interesting connections with a lot of people in the world stage today.

Must be a really good school.

Eli Goldstein

Eli Goldstein is Co-Manager of The Radcliff Companies; a private investment holding company. Prior to founding The Radcliff Companies in 2016, Mr. Goldstein was Chief Investment Officer and Partner of E.L. Rothschild LLC since 2008, where he was responsible for the firm’s global direct investments. Mr. Goldstein led E.L. Rothschild focusing on deal structuring and execution as well as the ongoing management and operations of E.L. Rothschild’s businesses. His investments have spanned Luxury Goods, Media/Technology, Financial Services, Infrastructure and Real Estate, globally. Prior to E.L. Rothschild, Mr. Goldstein was an Investment Banker in the Global Industries Group at Bear, Stearns and Co.

And look at this...

Mr. Goldstein holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics, magna cum laude, from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

Does that remind you of anyone else?? Let's take a look.

Wharton.upenn

He got his start when he turned a big profit on a Cincinnati apartment complex his father assigned him after his Wharton graduation in 1968.

Anyone else off the top of my head?

Turner CEO, John K Martin

Martin received an M.B.A. degree in finance and organizational behavior from the Columbia University Business School and a B.S. in economics from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.

Must be a great school.

Aside from it being an amazing school, it seems to me like there is a common theme here among what we keep seeing and hearing about in the media and the alumni of this school. Although they didn't attend together... I wonder... could anything else be going on at this school?

A club maybe??

Nothing to see here?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

If you go to Wharton you are pretty much guaranteed to be a CEO huh??
edit on 10-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think i will pass thank you.
edit on 10-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Why wouldn't you look to good business schools to find successful alumni?

Seems like common sense
edit on 10-7-2017 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Wow, you're on to something... keep going OP...you'll need to dedicate the next year or so to it though.
Keep us updated.
edit on 10/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There isn't a huge conspiracy. It is really just that business and education is some what insular in that once you get into the right network, you get more opportunities than the general public. This is why upper middle class and wealthy parents obsess about their children getting into the Ivy League and peer schools. Gaining admission to certain schools essentially guarantees an upper middle class life unless you are an idiot. The network and opportunity is what makes the schools so valuable.

The top 5 graduate business schools are Harvard, Stanford, Wharton (U of Penn), Kellogg (northwestern), and University of Chicago. These schools virtually guarantee employment at the most prestigious firms and corporate jobs. Graduates typically start out with incomes around $150k or more.

You see the same pattern with lawyers. Harvard, Yale, Stanford, University of Chicago, Columbia. There is a reason most of the Supreme Court justices are typically from one of those schools.

The same with employers. Many of these leaders tend to have the same employers on their resumes. McKinsey & Co, BCG, Bain, GE, Procter & Gamble, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, etc. mainly because these firms do most of their recruiting at the above mentioned schools.

new topics

top topics

join