It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

law professor guilty of sexual harassment for real world legal question about a bikini wax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Sad satire.

WIth all the LGBTQ talk on campus and cutting off this and adding that, how can this even be an issue?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What a horrible law professor, good thing they bagged him!

He actually believes that law is about telling the truth and being fair, what a joke.

These two girls are excellent for the job. They back stabbed him and lied very well.
They have a very bright future in our modern legal system.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
It's an uncomfortable question, but it in no way seems you'd end up feeling although you'd been asked if you did this waxing yourself, since it was posed as hypothetical.

He's teaching about sexual harassment cases and gets busted for having to use an alleged example of one

I'm on the fence a bit on this one, don't know the guy and what else went on in class.

The odd part for me was the customer "T" stripping down hakf naked and walking over to the treatment bed. In a doctors setting you'd strip in private, be given a disposable paper sheet to wrap around you and then hop up on the table all covered up by the paper sheet until it needs to be moved out of the way.

Customer was an exhibitionist , therefore has no case. Maybe he included that strange part in the question to see if they caught on ?
That might be where it gets tricky as they might have felt inclined ("forced") to reveal they' keep the sheet on and that changes the ruling.

Ok he's out of line then.

I've never had anything waxed, but I've heard it's quite painful... maybe it's not exactly something you'd sleep through and someone should really be asking "What was in that tea?" Maybe people should only create hypothetical scenarios about things they've personally experienced? I would be irritated if I was taking a test and the question was impossible to answer because the question itself is stupid, let alone not wanting to hear a fake and inaccurate depiction of anything involving someone else's genitals.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join