It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here now looking for knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Flordia Raised, Georgia resident,. 33

Looking for peoples ideas on what is happening in Government, Illumnati, Sightings, Bible, Revelation, Jesus Christ, The Rapture, Timelining up and becoming Events. Reptilian takeover,

Just about anythingh that is expected to come in the near future 5+ yrs i would say.......My "h" key is broke on the keyboard so it is in just about every other word i type...i have to edit alot.

thats my profile

[edit on 7-2-2005 by aymbt]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
As the original Cornish Pixy, I would say that you definitely have a good chance of gaining more info about the topics you mentioned (Plus other spurious subjects - Pixies, Chupacabra, Is George Bush a servant of the Antichrist
etc ).

Welcome to ATS, aymbt

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
aymbt, Well you have found the right spot for allot of Knowledge to be located! However I found that I get very little sleep as a result of looking for it at times, I guess It might affect you the same!! But your awake now and Welcome!!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ahh knowledge.... we all want it, but it's hardly found that many of us actually "know" what it is we wish to "know", or that we even "know" it in the first place. this is where we take a crash course into the theory of knowledge, epistemology

interesting, frustrating, and thought provoking.

dfh out.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
AYMBT---> welcome aboard....keyboards runa around 10 dollars at wall mart. Lots of good info here. Lots of crap. Give it a day or 2 and youll figure it out.

Watch out for the Pisky. Hes everywhere. On street corners, on refridgerator tvs, hes even been spotted in the north pole. watch yerself !!!

Anyrate, this site rocks, best one out there. Welcome to digital crack !!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard, aymbt- This site will definetly fuel your thoughts and assist in your quest for knowledge. Beware of the addiction factor, lol...! I was raised in Florida, and ran hard from S. Ga a few yrs ago. I ran all the way to Alaska, lol. Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around the board.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Aymbt, your sure to find the knowledge you seek, and much more here.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Welcome, feel free to U2U me or contact me via IM program if you have any questions

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have an extra H key if you ned it.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the Welcome....in reply to one of the first replies...I don't think ol george is a puppet for the Anti-Christ...I think Arnold Schwarzenegger
nis the Anti-Christ....

Again...thanks for the welcome all you ATS peoples

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Before we take on these age old and complex ideas, we sould address the issue of rodents taking over the earth via the subway.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How does one get his avatar up and running?
I am a new member looking forward to capturing seeds of widom from you all.

top topics

join