It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Reportedly questioned for an hour by Secet Service.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Blueracer answered this pretty well. The secret service does investigate any threats or bad stuff said against all the presidents. If you think you got away with something, you haven't.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump could gay love her, the man that she is.

It has nothing to do with his wishes and everything to do with SS rules.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, maybe you should read it again, no problem with my wording in the English language.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, maybe you should read it again, no problem with my wording in the English language.

ac·tu·al·ly
adverb
as the truth or facts of a situation; really.

*winks*

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just admit it was an overstatement and move on.

I'll give you this, Kathy's protest effigy was not the typical "rough" likeness that effigies are defined as being. It was graphic and realistic to many people. It was no giant oversized, paper-mâché, cartoon head.

But you did say "actually" and he isn't actually dead.

The SS could argue very good reasons, though, to take it seriously and question her. But there is nuance to this incident. It wasn't a literal threat.

HOWEVER, and primarily, if I saw a story about a guy who made a realistic fake head of his girlfriend (or anyone), like the one of Trump, make a video (like Kathy made), then post it on social media...I would hope law enforcement wouldn't wait a GD month to go and question the guy.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am surprised that no one has mentioned this aspect of the interrogation. The Secret Service had to ask Ms. Griffin if she has been contacted by anyone with a negative attitude toward the president. If someone has contacted Ms. Griffin and said something suspicious toward the president then Ms. Griffin may become liable if that person does something drastic towards the president. Ms. Griffin may not want to "rat" on someone; but to no mention the communication Ms. Griffin received from someone with a possible intent to harm the president; could make her an accessory to a potential crime.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

See? There is a silver lining!!!

She's been unfunny for many years and now just proved herself too inept to even get the Darwin Award.
SMH

Condolences to the Agents that had to put up with her caterwauling. Wonder if they had to draw straws for this assignment? Or if it went by who's pissed the Boss off lately?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You can't just pick two words out a sentence and cry "Foul!" That isn't the way the English language works. The exact post was:

Yes, since Trump was actually dead in her picture.

That is absolutely correct, in her picture Trump was actually dead. Has to be because his head was separated from his body. Are you really so dense or is English not your first language.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
After what she did, surprised she wasn't arrested. Would have been when Bill Clinton was in, or any of the others.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Did they break her?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join