It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havent seen a good wishlist thread in a while

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

i am not saying there are not bargain knifes out there, but most 1-5 dollar knifes are trash

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InceyWincey

again i disagree . there is definitely a quality line out there that some makers do or do not cross.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

post a pic of these axes

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
a reply to: chr0naut

how much does that run?

Well, I'd hardly pay for them!

Puppies you can get by the pound. < - get it, a joke!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774

post a pic of these axes

I didn't wanted to make an advertisement, but when you ask like that, please enjoy then...
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

axes are all well and good, but only if you know how to throw them, other wise just another tool

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InceyWincey
a reply to: DocScurlock1774
I could get a shotgun or rifle but my bow is scary and useful enough for the average British social distress situation,

Most people in Britain would use wit. I wonder when it was the last time someone used a bow in self defence and actually killed someone.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774 I agree, if your opponent has a Glock, an axe won't help. However the laws in EU are not so generous as in US. That said, for westerners could be strange the fact that a lot of Europeans are thinking "close quarters" and even training it. This gun policies also have another impact on the gun owners. I have friends who practice shoot, but they always leave their gun locked back in the safe when going out on a trip or just another city. I mean, we're not really used to carry that stuff around. I bet if a mundane conflict occurs between two individuals here it will be solved hand to hand. The only positive coming of of this gun ban we have is that the populace does not fills the pockets of the gun industry daily. And few low-level criminals are having trouble to find guns for armed crime. However all the fat drug mafia is armed to the teeth, and even that fact, that some citizens very well know who they are, we are armless against their potus. Which is why few berretta's would come handy in my neighborhood, indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774 Not a bad list. What I personally have (not that I don't want more..... guns are as bad an addiction as caffeine imho): 1911 .45, keltec ksg 12gauge, bushmaster ar that's been modded out with the easy to use matech rear iron sight, a 4 way rail and streamlight strion on 45 degree mount (I also have a grippod for AR, but I'm looking for something else to put it on).

edit on 7/9/2017 by PapaHomer because: I sent the post without adding the info I intended.... it's late and I have fat fingers.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

20MWatt X-Ray Laser Rifle.
Quik-Dissolve Cyanide capsules (assorted colours and flavours).
Rocket Propelled Tac Nuke and launcher (with harness).
Suitcase Gamma Bomb.
Portable Microwave Pain/Paralysis Inducer.
Sodium Pentathol Autoinjector.
VX Gas.
A puppy.

Had you said a feral kitten (fur, teeth, claws, and the ability to spray piss like a can of bugspray) instead of a puppy, you'd have a truly fear inducing list.

P.S. Kittens also by the pound

edit on 7/9/2017 by PapaHomer because: additional humor in a P.S.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join