It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

olives.....what up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I'm entirely sure if this is true because I've never had a chance to try it but I heard that olives makes cats trip out.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives !!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Don't get the black solid olives from Spain, they're basically just turbo turned colour and really are just that green olives in a different coat. Properly done black olives are a joy compared to the turbo air pumped Spanish ones but it takes time and thus cost more and most people will never know the difference.

Proper olives, with some sort of feta, several rounds of decent toast, a few slices of ham and perhaps an egg or two just boiled enough to be cuttable but still have the good stuff runny perhaps with some cucumber in slices or wedges and even a bit of beetroot with obviously a good squeeze of lemon over it all to bring out the flavour.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The company " Healthy Harvest " out of Colorado has some really nice olives ! ....and Organic too. ..I buy their kalamat. olives and when I've eaten them all I use the juice as a salad dressing or marinade .

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Also, my grandmother used to eat cream cheese and chopped olive sandwiches . ..she would chop green olives switch pimentos and mix them into a block of cream cheese...then spread it between white bread ....I think that was a generational,thing from her era of the depression .

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I will never love any of you more than my couch, cat or a kalamata olive.

What if I stuffed your cat and some olives into your couch?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I always have it coming.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join