It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Im O- . Ive heard, dont know if its true, only 6% of people have it. The blood people call me all the time to donate. Id say I have 60% of those traits.
Interesting indeed

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Im about 90 % in traits...
thats what hooked me....

these traits i pulled from many sources that all said same traits for O neg, so those are the ones i listed....

they are not facts just traits described by some researching this,
i wish to see if they are right or wrong for you all in % like your doing . thats good.
---------------------------------------------------------
American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter
... be at least ten years away from being able to develop synthetic blood, meaning all ...
...Type O negative blood can be received by anyone, and O-positive blood can be donated to anyone...
www.arclakeland.org/blood_services.php - 27k - Feb 5, 2005 www.arclakeland.org...

[edit on 6-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
AB negative is the rarest blood type. Second rarest is B negative. Then A negative, then O negative.

O type blood, both positive or negative, is the most common blood type in the world.

Think of it this way. RH negative is about 15% of the population. Of those with Rh negative factor, about 55% of RH negative people will be O negative. About 25% will be A negative. About 13% will be B negative, and about 8% will be AB negative. So roughly, about 7% of people have O negative. 4% of people have A negative. 1.3% of people have B negative. and AB negative, about .7% of people have it.

This is hardly something thats desirable, especially if you were in the military like I was. When the medics looked at my blood type, thier advice to me was dont get shot, because Id be very much screwed finding blood suitable for me.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
O type blood, both positive or negative, is the most common blood type in the world.

Ah, not a true, or accurate statement......sorry...they called me special, oh a tear is welling, lol

O Negative

As an O negative, you are -->very special.6.6 extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well on the subject of blood type-....I have A+ blood and 2 extra lower Lumbar...so I guess I have an alien tail...if you ant to think of it like that...but all it has done for me is mess me up with back surgeries

[edit on 6-2-2005 by aymbt]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well lizards amok, if thats the case, Im WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more special than you, seeing how only 1.3% of the population has B negative blood. So there.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
im sorry i must admit i found that special comment to anoy you....lol

I dont think im special, or want to go to the olympics either ,lol

How old are you if i might ask, and could you tell of your ancient family lineage ?

Im scottish decent which is close to basques in bloodtype and most probably the builders of stonehenge accourding to some articles.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My Age is 31. My heritage? Im a mongrel

My fathers side is German Austrian. My mothers side is English, Northern Italian, and Slovenian.

And no, I have no royal or noble, or noteworthy heritage at all. All low brow peasant stock. With the exception of the Italian and Slovenian line in my family, the rest of my ancestors were more than likely kicked out of Europe, or driven out, for nefarious reasons.

What is interesting is that both sides of the family all have RH negative. My mother's mother's family, which consisted of 10 brothers and sisters and herself, were all rh negative, and my fathers family is the same. And both sides, as you can tell, come from very diverse regions of europe. The most common coloring in my family is blonde hair and blue eyes. Brown hair and brown eyes are less common, on either side. And my mother and me are the only people in four generations, on either side, with green eyes. All of us have fair skin. My hair is dark chesnut.

I have no psychic abilities, Im just extremely perceptive, and am an abstract thinker with a taste for alot of logic and some creative speculation with said logic. Most members of my mothers side have high IQs. My grandfather had an IQ of 173 I believe. Mine is 138. My mom's is about 131.

And as far as alien experiences, the only person i can say with any certainty who has a history of abduction type encounters was my mother. Though I have seen a UFO once, but have no abduction experiences to my knowldge, nor do I have any contact or relationship with any entites other than the voices in my head.

As to interests, I have always been fascinated by occult philosophy, pagan religon, and other "strangeness, and am even a pagan myself. But this can easily be explained: Im a malcontent, a rebel, a creature of chaos and anarchy. I doubt blood type has anything to do with it.

Im simply a very strange person.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

...Type O negative blood can be received by anyone, and O-positive blood can be donated to anyone...
www.arclakeland.org/blood_services.php - 27k - Feb 5, 2005 www.arclakeland.org...

I just wanted to clarify a previous point so no one interprets O -positive blood as completely universal. As per the article linked above O-positive blood can be donated to anyone with a positive blood type.

As far as the topic of this thread, I don't know of anyone that has been accepted by the scientific community as being officially abducted. The proof of abduction is lacking I believe. I'm not trying to argue what some people believe but just stating that the proof of the abduction seems to be lacking. If someone had proof of that, then I might wonder if there is a connection to blood types.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Im 31 also....

dont tell me your libra like me....

check your Slovenian/italian line for royalty.
I didnt know i was from one either, till i typed this in google:
mylastname scottland castles
then boom , tons of info... and multiple castles in ireland as well!
from 1300-1900's my familiy owned most land and castles.
even started the --McDonalds-- lol ,mac or mc means "son of"
so you never know till you look at it...
------------------------------------------------
orionthehunter
good observation, i myself have seen other beings and have been abducted so i dont need somebody else telling me its real , cause i know they are real from personal experience!

the things i got when i searched my blood type startled me,
some was true, some was not, some was unsolved which leads me here.
Thanks for clearing up that link as well....

[edit on 7-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No royalty in either Italy or Slovenia. Both great grandparents were from relatively poor families. Great grandmother (slovenian) was the daughter of a blacksmith. Great grandpa was Italian serving in German army. Niether of their families came from any royal backgrounds. They simply came to the US because they were poor white trash with few prospects back home.

And no, Im a Capricorn

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My family was also immigrants here to USA , just before WW2.

i assume you are in USA.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

even started the --McDonalds-- lol ,mac or mc means "son of"

Wow, small world.

Kind of off-topic, but it appears there may be a chance we may be very distantly related. If you don't mind me asking, what are the names of some of the more prominent ancestors? Are any Clan Ranald? Now I'm curious.

You can u2u, if you prefer.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yes. USA born and raised. Both Parents Americans. 3 of 4 grandparents born in Chicago. One born in Birmingham England. None of my great grandparents were from the USA.

If you do ever encounter evidence that RH negative people might indeed be alien descended or more prone to abduction, lemme know, so I can put it in my resume, then sue employers for discrimination for not hiring me.

Then I can enjoy the rest of my life living off benefits, sitting in my house drinking vodka, eating pizza, and watching Aeon Flux videos.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Whether or not O- has any connection to aliens, one never knows. I doubt it, but of course its possible. It makes no sense to me how someone can take someones blood type and totally describe them. lol. I am O- and almost all the traits you listed apply to me, i found that quite creepy. I dont know where you are getting your facts from skadi, and im not saying your wrong, but they are totally conflicting with the facts i have. What i was taught in my Biology class, and by several people who work for a blood donation place, said the exact opposite of what your saying when it comes to rarity. lol. Someones wrong... the question is who! heh. Anyways... I will go through the traits that apply to me.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes - My eyes change color, from almost emerald green to turquoise.
2. reddish hair , brown - I have brown hair
3. low pulse rate -Extremely low compared to most. I always though i was just a freak. lol
4. low blood pressure- Most definitely, more so the diastolic pressure than the systolic.
5. keen sight or hearing- My eye sight isnt so great... But i have extremely good hearing, thats by far my best sense. (The other ones are...well...eh.)
6. ESP-Not particularly.
7. extra rib or vertabrae- Ive never counted
8. UFO connections- Ive seen many throughout my life. (which hasnt gone on that long) But nothing close up and personal.
9. love of space and science-Ive always been fascinated with space, and astronomy.
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race- I dont know how many of my close friends i have told that too. That i just feel different. Like i totally dont belong here. Like this isnt my place or time. Ive just passed it off as a normal feeling, assuming everyone gets it.
11. piercing eyes - Nobody can ever stare me in the eyes, they say it makes them uncomfortable, so i guess so.
12. para-normal occurrences-Not to an un-normal amount (lol, that sounds funny, a normal amount of para-normal occurences.)
13. physic dreams - This is the one thing on here that i have NEVER experienced. Im kind of glad too.
14. truth seekers - I never settle for less then the truth, when i beleive the truth is out there.
15. desire for higher wisdom - Im constantly looking, this is one of the things that i know that truth is out there.
16. empathetic illnesses - Not sure what you mean by this.
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - Very much so... Almost to the point where it drives me in to depression.
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - I definitely feel like there is a main purpose or mission in my life.
19. physic abilities -Not to a great extent.
20. unexplained scars on body -No
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances- I have a condition known as SLI, i think. because of this im constantly messing up my computer. Turning on/off street lights i walk under. And stopping hand clocks (Pain in the A$$ when im at school!)
22. alien contacts - No, none of this for me...yet.

I think that its kind of odd that all of these traits (just about) are a huge part of my life... A lot of the major ones are things that i cant stop thinking about like the compassion for the fate of mankind, and being the type of truth-seeker that i am. And the hunger for higher wisdom. The thing i have always thought weirdest about this. Is that it seems to not exist at all for any of the other teenagers i talk to (I'm still in high school) and this bugs me because it is hard for me to relate to any of them, ive almost totally given up in school because of a few reasons 1.) the material is so easy that i feel like i am wasting my time in trying. 2.) i feel like there is some kind of mission in my life i must do, and i feel like me getting good grades in school isnt something that is going to effect that mission.

I am kind of dissapointed that i found this post. Now i am going to be completely obsessed with the connection of human traits and there blood types, But its a very good one. I appreciate it Lizards.
I am sometimes bad with turning my thoughts in to words that make sense to everyone, so i hope all that ive typed isnt too confusing.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Read again.
The basic type O is common. RH factor is different from blood groups. In both rh positive and negatibe, O is the most common blood type in both groups.

Rh negative factor is rare, almost totally limted to European descended people, and non caucasian people who have the type more then likely have some caucasian ancestry, if one looks closely at migration.

I did not say o negative is common, but O type blood, both positive and negative, is the most common blood type in both groups.

O negative is by no means the rarest blood type. That honor goes to AB negative blood.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i said "rare" not "rarest" for the record !
and O negative is 7% of world which is rare
i didnt come up with these terms people they are every where
its common knowledge now.

And i dont refer to aryans or nordic types.....

If you research it you will find its not nordics or aryans that are origin of O- , it is another group altogether, for your information , the closest are basque people and scottish ,some irish but as scottish settled ireland its more correct to say the scottish ancestors, which leads to an unknown celtic or druidic people in scottland, not vikings persay...
the vikings spread their genes all over as they traveled IMHO.
where my ansestors did not.....
see the difference...

By the way, when i was born hair was black, then at 3 its red, then at 5 it turned white blond, turned brown in my early 20's but if i get sun it gets blond quickly. wheeeew no hair dies either...
my eyes are brown , i have freckles like choclatte chip. lol
fare skin and low blood presure and heart rate,

this is facinating to hear you guys, when i go to the
doctor they too look at me strangely, they make comments like---
" you shouldnt be alive or are you feeling ok?"

I have extra flexable joints and dont feel pain like i should when foot doctors bend my feet, or hands, they also said , "they never saw flexiblity like that before" , the doctor even callled her assistant over to get a peek of this freak in their office last time. lol no sh-t

here is personal info on my family however i will not tell which family i am.
www.loch-lomond.net...

is your family in here anyone?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

here is personal info on my family however i will not tell which family i am.
www.loch-lomond.net...

is your family in here anyone?

Yep.

I even had the chance to visit Loch Lomond and the clan house in the 70's.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh no way.....
I must u2u you, lol

Small world indeed,
perhaps we will all learn something good and tangible from this topic!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Oh no way.....
I must u2u you, lol

Well hurry up, dmanit... I'm fading fast and am about to crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join