It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Type / Abductee - Connection?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzardsamok

I ticked a yes to "all" of the commonalities and have continuing abduction experiences.
I have scottish royal lineage auburn/red hair colour change eyes and my sister is a redhead with brown eyes and was really born with a tail (not joking either)

I am AB+
do I get a goldstar? lol

I really doubt there is a connection to bloodtype to be honest I have researched this a lot over the past 15yrs and that has been one of the least commonalities I have found in my research.
If you want a really interesting book to read on genetics and alien experience I would highly recommend Hair of the Alien by Bill Chalker

nannoo nannoo ((((((()))))))

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I have O negative blood. And these are my truthful facts regarding the traits. Be patient please.
Trait list:
1. Green eyes that change color
2. Brown hair with red highlights
3. Low pulse rate
4. Low blood pressure
5. Can see auras and constantly hear “transmission sounds” of some sort, but it is probably the Morgellon silicon polymer fibers.
6. ESP yes, I have before. I have known things before they happen, but not like I used to For example: I told my husband I had a feeling about a murdered body laying out on the cemetery ground 3 days before it happened…etc
7. Yes
8. Yes, my 1st experience was when I was young, 7 or so. I was raised on the family farm by my fathers sister. My older sister and I were raised by my dad’s sister. Our parents were killed when his plane crashed in CA. ( An Army Airforce base) My Dad was in the Army Airforce in Okinawa. He lived in New Mexico, Albuquerque area and Socorro. He was deputized and had his pilots license. I know my Dad had o negative blood because his mother also had o negative. For back right after WWII his mother was dieing of cancer and he had to come back to give blood transfusions, how it was done then. ( she had auburn hair, green eyes and all the other traits, both had especially the big beautiful, green gray, very piercing eyes.) She died on that same farm. That farm that one late afternoon on a beautiful summer day, sun shining went out to feed the dog scraps after dinner, just as I did every evening. I went out with scraps in the iron skillet through the back porch door to the back yard dog bowel. It was strange, our german Shepard farm dog named Duchess was not waiting anxiously for me as ALWAYS. I called and called while banging a spoon on the skillet. I thought perhaps she did not hear me so I walked back around the side of the house. I heard this sound of like 2 different notes humming back and forth. I looked up and right there about 20 feet away and 20 ft. up coming right between the roof edge and the tree , coming right over me, was this saucer! It’s surface was like stainless steel only gold. It was about 15 ft. or less across with no seams in it. It had lights around the bottom towards the edge, like recessed lighting that I had never seen back then till I was older. The lights were not on. I just stood there not at all afraid as it came over me very slowly, still making those same two note sounds. I could hear my Aunt and Sister in the kitchen doing dishes talking up a storm as usual! I tried to yell for them to come see it to. But they never stopped. I knew they would not shut up and come out and I knew the saucer would probably be gone but tried anyway. Sure enough they slowly came out and not believing me at al and it was of course gone. They said we thought you were playing with the dog, that dog I did not see for a couple of days.
Now that is the first experience and the most clear. I have had balls of light on that porch come towards me one with my aunt ( I remember that she screamed) and one by my self. After each one I can’t remember. Tons of nose bleeds out of nowhere. I had an implant come out of my sinuses and down my throat at work about 15 years ago. I have scoop marks on my body. I think I have an implant in my right ear, had blood in and out of it on my pillow. I had an experience when my hubby was gone with a large red ball of light plasma across from our house in the woods. Our whole bedroom was red lit up and I couldn’t stay awake and had to lay back down on the bed. And on and on……..Anyway YES to UFO connections. And now I have Morgellons.
9. Yes
10. I have never for one second ever felt part of this so called human race.
11. So I’ve been told often, when younger of course.
12. Quite a few.
13. Yes, for example: the mt. St. Helens eruption, and a few were killed. My sister lived in Portland and I saw her watching it in her yard, just like she did on a Sunday morning. .
14. Very much so. I also believe in trying to be as truthful as possible. I don’t feel people put so much into this when younger. Fun, flirting, wearing the right clothes and being skinny matters.
15. Yes definitely.
16. Yes.. Too much, I need to learn not to. I feel what my hubby feels or son… hate it.
17. Always. I was a missionary in Guatemala and Haiti short termed when young.
18. Yes.
19 Yes. I use to could know what peoples middle names were or birthdays.
20. Yes.
21. Yes!! Drives me crazy! Also constantly burn out light bulbs. Knock out street lights, lights blink. Computers mess up, and the fire alarm turned on for a few seconds for no reason at all the other night.
22. I’d say, maybe. I saw a silver disk in July peaking in and out of the clouds while floating in the pool.

I have only spoken of these things to just a very few close loved ones, so I thought I could hopefully feel safe sharing this with others here and now. I am so serious with all this truth, but at the same time, I try to have a sense of humor. We all try to control our lives and what they contain to a point, and sort out the rest. Hopefully, someone can gain from this in some helpful way.
I do believe O negative does have a value to those so called aliens. Of course there’s not an always and everytime thing. I have had 3 children, 2 O - one O+ and miscarried 2. The O-‘s have these traits and also do my 2 grand children from each. My O+ has some, not all, like black hair, darker eyes, etc but has experienced things. I am not New Age at all, nor a church goer. My faith in God is strong and I do believe our blood lines are monitored by the watchers. They are very old and up to something not in our interest but theirs. I have heard also that abductees tend to be of Celtic and American Indian descent. I have done extensive genealogy on my lines. I am French & German Jew (cousin to Eva Braun), Scottish, Melungeon, English, and just found out Choctaw Indian. We are also of the Merovingian line which I believe there are MANY MANY of you out there, besides an illuminati line. No money!
If anyone wants to know their blood type just go give blood. You will get a donor card with your blood type for free or for the cost of a pint of blood. It is expensive to go and get it typed otherwise.
These are my facts. I can’t take surveys or lab work. You got only 1 person at a time telling you, that how this works.
Now, if we could just figure out the Morgellons thing. Hmm…
ASKENAZ

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have 72% of the traits and I'm AB-. Does that skew your research?

Low blood pressure and pulse could be due to a thyroid condition. Nothing too special about hypothyroidism.

I think everyone wants to feel special; different from the masses. This thread seems like it's kind of "reaching" for that sense of uniqueness. Alien abductions based on blood type? Have there been any verified alien abductions? Have there been any verified aliens?

I guess I'm having trouble understanding the premise of the OP. Is it that people with O+ blood are more likely to get abducted by aliens? If so, what could possibly be the reason? Anyone here with O+ blood been abducted? We need to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow thats creepy. i know my blood is RH something... and quite a few of those 'traits' suit me. you never know....

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There has been a lot of speculation concerning O- blood being of most interest to the visitors. I've even read that O negative was reptilian, O positive good old fashioned primate blood. In reality, this is something associated with only some abductions. There are many abductions taking place, and blood type doesn't protect you from the possibility. Though often there is a family link associated to it, don't know exactly why. I have a childhood memory, and I'm afraid of seeking hypnosis, both in what could be found further, as well as inducing memories and therefore actually blocking real memories from surfacing. My memory is a natural one. This summer when my mother saw pictures of greys online for the first time, she nearly jumped out of her skin. She said she saw them frequently in her dreams. My grandmother woke in the night knowing there was one or more beings in her room. She believed they had come through the window. She was unable to move and was forced into sleep. My son now has shared vivid dreams, a siting, and missing time. We are all O +.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am O Negative and apart from not being Psychic - although I have hd a couple of strange experiences - I can empathise with all the traits listed, it made me shiver, it was as if it was meant just for me.....Very interesting, thankyou..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing
6. ESP
7. extra rib or vertabrae
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. physic abilities
20. unexplained scars on body
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances
22. alien contacts

If there was a score I would score 22/22. A friend of mine who is a reporter took my regression tape that was recorded in the early 90's to put on dvd. She said that I did in fact describe the events of 9/11 and that the paper is going to put it up online. When it happens, I will post the link in a new topic.

I was 12 when I saw the events of 9/11. I still feel that they transported me to the future, as I didn't see the Statue of Liberty, but saw the two towers and the skyline was similiar to the skyline of Hong Kong.

She has made a copy of the relevant parts of the tape onto dvd for me, which I will post as promised on YOUTUBE and LIVEVIDEO.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i'm 0 negative...
reddish brown hair and hazel/brown eyes..
very analytical and yes...answers to my queries come from no where like i've always known the answers or mostly it's elementary..
a little psychic...
empathetic...iraq : (
want to save the world..
want everyone to love each other and stop relying on their egos for truth..
ego muddies the water because you and what you want personally are always in the mix...
if you take yourself out of the equation the answers are clear...
remove yourself from the equation...be objective..
it's simple..
everything is simple...you complicate it..
i never get sick...never..
and if i start to feel sick i change my attitude and the illness is gone...
i don't roll around in an illness (poor me) till it takes hold of me..
i defy it and it leaves...
i'm not sure what all this means..
i have the gift of the holy spirit...which God gave to me because i asked for it...
If i was a reptillian would he do that? i dunno...
I see through most things because of the gift of the spirit...
i've always felt i'm different...always been treated differently...
one time in my life i was treated badly by people in school...
but i allowed that..because i felt like a victim...
now...people want to be near me because of my inner light...
they don't know it's this light...they just radiate towards me..
i was subject to incest when i was young and other men tried to abduct me many many times....i can't count...
but there was always something protecting me...still is..that tells..warns me of the danger...red flags...
always there...
if i hadn't listened to the voices i would have been in a snuff film by now...
i would be interested in the blood types of the people that are seeing numbers...11:11, 444, 555, etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i get a lot of clicking...mostly in my right ear...
sounds like morse code sometimes only at a high pitch
if i'm lying down i can hear a cushioned thud like sound on the sheets beside my ear as though there is an actual displacement of the air around the sheets...
it feels as though they are downloads or suggestions...
i have it almost all day...
when i'm thinking good thoughts...loving thoughts it's especially pronounced...and very loud

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i think most of what happens is about planting ideas in my head...or solutions...
either way i am always led on to some kind of expedition...
and trying to find out the reasons why...
usually i get a thought and there i go for the rest of the day...trying to put things together...
and i always do

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
"transmission sounds” of some sort
that's what i hear...constantly..

[edit on 18-12-2008 by unity1]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i think all of us could be like this if we weren't so heavily flouridated...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have AB- (Im a female) When I read your post I could see you. I have had a lot of the same experiences as you. I also have the Holy spirit with me. Men have tried to "abduct" me since i was a young child. Even now as an adult. I have guardians that protect me. Very recently I was taking a walk when a man pulled his car over, opened the back door of a very large station wagon type car and tried to force me in. It just so happened that 2 people came out of nowhere to help me. This happened right on the street I live on. Only 2 blocks from my home. I had another "truth seeker" tell me that God will always protect me and these people are seeking me out because of my innocent nature. I dont know that I believe that 100% but it's something to go on.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There can be a good and medically valid reason for the initial claim that abductees would mainly be of O- blood type. However, that link has never been made (sa far?) between abductees and blood types.

Facts about blood: (red blood cells transfusion, plasma work in the other way)
- The Rhesus factor, if present (that is, Rh+ bloods) can only be given to other Rh+ receivers. A Rh- receiver would endure a coagulation.
- Absence of Rhesus factor (that is, Rh- bloods) can be given within the following limitations to either Rh+ or Rh- bloods without causing a coagulation.
- O types blood can be given to O, A, B and AB types.
- A types can be given to A or AB
- B types can be given to B or AB
- AB types can only be given to AB receivers.
- Because the absence of Rh factor implies the potentiality for the body to develop RhD antigen, it is dangerous for women with negative blood type to become pregnant from a positive blood type: the antigen is not naturally occuring in all cases, but it happens.

This means, in general:
- A O- blood can be accepted into any patient without risking a coagulation.
- A AB+ patient can receive any kind of blood without risking a coagulation.

If one has to start by assuming that the abduction stories, stolen foetuses, incubators, etc. are all true, then the reason why it could be true that abductees would be of O- type predominantly is striking: parts of their body (skin, blood, foetuses, etc.) can be injected, mixed, implanted, etc. into any other body, even of a different blood type. The original blood does not contain a molecule that would cause a problem to the receiver. The Rhesus factor case in pregnancies is even another strengthening of this position.

That is of course pure speculation...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Whats up yall...long time reader first post..But i had to join into this one.
I'm 21 year old college boy in florida and i happan to be 0-. Both my parents come from the Dominican Republic. The history of 'DR' is alittle complicated but for that i recommend u read about it on this wiki 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Dominican_Republic
We come of primarily indigenous Taino Indians, Spanish (as in from spain), who brought in also African enslavement. So the only chance of royalty that possibly existed in my ancestors would be from the Spanish part. As far as alien abductions, possible yes. But i comment whoever did abduct me for a fine job of erasing my memory of it. It would for sure have left me traumatized.
Trait list
nothing special really.
1. black hair
2. brown eyes
3. brown/red skin
4. ESP..I would have to say that i am not a full fledged psychic or anything. I cant tap into the universal mind...yet...but all my friends and ex girlfriends and what not all refer to me as one to always be in their head. This is because for some reason I am able to predict other people train of thought pretty accurately. This alone has caused me alot of trouble in relationships to the point that i now choose usually to remain in solitude. I thought this analytic behavior was perhaps due to me being a Virgo but i actually dont know.
5. This trait i actually dont have name for it and im not sure if it is categorized as ESP so i will just describe it. For some odd reason, when I am with people i tend to draw out Freak accidents of luck, misfortune, or just a straight enigma. I could get into detail but now is not the time. But one example is, I was put in misdeamor jail last monday for possesion of cannabis right. And when they were putting me into uniform they put me in those deep metal detecting chairs they have. So i removed all my belongings and jewelery and whatnot and sat in the chair. The chair kept going off loud. the officers questioned me throughly and i told them how i never been through any type of surgery so theres no chace of any metal in my body. they unplugged the power to the chair and put it back in.. same result..they brought in another inmate.. chair was quiet..the tried to sit me on the chair butt naked...same result. They tried the handheld metal detector and it would not go off anywhere. So at this point the officers where getting pissed off because this part of the process was not going routinely as was I equally as mad. I told them to fix their broke # and let me go to the cell..

Anyways yeah i dont kno wut 0neg blood means but i am very interested in all of it since it includes me. I do believe in other intellegent life in this universe but unless i feel the a peaceful energy from them. im NOT trying to meet them.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm RH negative,I was born with blonde hair,turned red,now white lol,I have low pulse rate and low blood pressure,used to have 20-15 vision,my dad was a Basque,my mom german and Spaniard,and my mother mentioned before that my dad was from bluebloods,never knew what it meant,my dads family all RH neg,all of them died of cancer,except his sister who is about 106 and resides in Sn Diego

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I find this information to be very interesting,whether it's speculation or not.I'm A- and have had abduction experiences throughout my life,I've had ongoing experiences with psychic dreams,esp,and also problems with electrical malfunctions.I think I have above average eyesight(20-20 anyway)and definitely extremely sensitive hearing.Hazel eyes,dark brown-reddish hair.I often feel disgusted by the general population lol,and the state of society.Extremely empathetic,which makes it difficult to be in public places sometimes.Never knew my parents so don't know my family history.Also,pulse and blood pressure have always been normal.So I was surprised to find this information because I have nearly all those traits.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color, also blue eyes
2. reddish hair , brown
3. low pulse rate
4. low blood pressure
5. keen sight or hearing

---------------------------------

Talking of Scotland - 1 & 2 very common. More blue eyes though.

Scotland has a high O rh- % but also a high rate of heart disease. This doesn't tie up with 3 & 4 AT ALL. High blood pressure is very common here.

no 5 - plenty of Scots wear glasses!

--------------------------------------
8. UFO connections
9. love of space and science
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race
11. piercing eyes
12. para-normal occurrences
13. physic dreams
14. truth seekers
15. desire for higher wisdom
16. empathetic illnesses
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
19. psycjic abilities
---------------------------------------

8 - yes, see Bonnybridge.
9 - Science yes - look at all the inventors from Scotland. But space? No more interest here than anywhere else.
10 - Not much evidence of that other than "Wha's like us?"
13 - Many stories about psychic dreams in Scotland, but no more than anywhere else.

The rest sound like typical megalomania/messiah complex. Everyone likes to think they are special! Few are.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
my father is o negative. i'm o positive. my grandfather probably had abduction experiences/always felt like people were following him, but i dont know if the o negative that my father got came from him or not.

ive had some strange experiences, but im not o negative.

well, speaking of blue blood, i wonder if any of the blue people of the appalachian mountains (google it if you havent heard it or dont believe me) are rh negative?

my fathers ancestry is scottish.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by rapunzel222]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join