It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video from Philippines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Several have just been posted on youtube.

Looks like a possible space rocket to me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It does look like a rocket launch..

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

poster in the vid says it probably Chinas launch failure for their new satellite

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Absolutely is a rocket. Question is whos.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Rocket or Missile

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

poster in the vid says it probably Chinas launch failure for their new satellite

i agree with him

edit on 2 7 2017 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

The poster in the video is the same poster here.. Our very own Jim oberg

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So does this mean, that the Chinese launch was a success, and the failure is a conspiracy to hide something?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

right on!
let just ignore this one

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

right on!
let just ignore this one

Not so fast, or it's 'swamp gas and Venus' syndrome -- we do need real data to establish the match.

AND such reports can be valuable in calibrating witness testimony in other similar scenes.

more videos here

U.F.O. LIGHT SIGHTING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES . Amrit Nizran
www.youtube.com...

UFO spotted in Cagayan, Philippines, Art Ruiz
www.youtube.com...

HOLY F*CK real life ufo in baler philippines ZJ Cruz
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

come on man the Chinese rocket was going towards the east and therefore was seen by them the Philippinose its easy

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

come on man the Chinese rocket was going towards the east and therefore was seen by them the Philippinose its easy

Jumping to the 'easy' solution without the evidence to clinch the match is what Blue Book and major news media have been justifiably criticized for, over many decades. It's bitten me in the butt more than once. Having a favored answer subtly steers even the most experienced investigator into editing data and ignoring inconvenient facts.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.pna.gov.ph...

"WENCHANG, Hainan, July 2 -- China launched the Long March-5 Y2, the country's second heavy-lift carrier rocket, from Wenchang Space Launch Center in southern province of Hainan Sunday evening.

The rocket, carrying the Shijian-18 satellite, blasted off at 7:23 p.m. Beijing time, trailing a vast column of flame.

The launch is the last test for the Long March-5 series before its mission to send the Chang'e-5 lunar probe into space in the latter half of this year, which will return with samples.

With a weight of 7.5 tonnes, Shijian-18 is China's latest technology experiment satellite and the heaviest satellite China has ever launched into space.

It will test China's new Dongfanghong-5 (DFH-5) satellite platform and carry out in-orbit experiments including Q/V band satellite communication, satellite-ground laser communication technologies and an advanced Hull electric propulsion system. "

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Purposely false easily debunked UFO accounts?
The PTB must be getting close to landing their
Big Black Triangle on the White House lawn.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
www.pna.gov.ph...

"WENCHANG, Hainan, July 2 -- China launched the Long March-5 Y2, the country's second heavy-lift carrier rocket, from Wenchang Space Launch Center in southern province of Hainan Sunday evening.

The rocket, carrying the Shijian-18 satellite, blasted off at 7:23 p.m. Beijing time, trailing a vast column of flame.

The launch is the last test for the Long March-5 series before its mission to send the Chang'e-5 lunar probe into space in the latter half of this year, which will return with samples.

With a weight of 7.5 tonnes, Shijian-18 is China's latest technology experiment satellite and the heaviest satellite China has ever launched into space.

It will test China's new Dongfanghong-5 (DFH-5) satellite platform and carry out in-orbit experiments including Q/V band satellite communication, satellite-ground laser communication technologies and an advanced Hull electric propulsion system. "

I find it hard to believe that the OP didn't know about this, really hard!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

originally posted by: stormcell
www.pna.gov.ph...

I find it hard to believe that the OP didn't know about this, really hard!

It remains a report without the data needed to clinch an explanation, so far.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Dr UAE

Jumping to the 'easy' solution without the evidence to clinch the match is what Blue Book and major news media have been justifiably criticized for, over many decades. It's bitten me in the butt more than once. Having a favored answer subtly steers even the most experienced investigator into editing data and ignoring inconvenient facts.

Let's say you determine it's not a rocket. Then what? What's your purpose for sharing this video? I could be wrong but most of your comments over the years suggest that you believe all UFO sightings are misidentified rocket launches.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I could be wrong but most of your comments over the years suggest that you believe all UFO sightings are misidentified rocket launches.

You are wrong, possibly because of sloppy thinking.

MANY UFO reports ARE caused by space and missile events.

The witness reports in those cases can give insights into the accuracy of eyewitness perceptions and memory.

I'd be interested in ANY space/missile explanation I have proposed for any 'UFO reports' that you consider unjustified, and why.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I could be wrong but most of your comments over the years suggest that you believe all UFO sightings are misidentified rocket launches.

You are wrong, possibly because of sloppy thinking.

MANY UFO reports ARE caused by space and missile events.

The witness reports in those cases can give insights into the accuracy of eyewitness perceptions and memory.

I'd be interested in ANY space/missile explanation I have proposed for any 'UFO reports' that you consider unjustified, and why.

I didn't say that I think any of your explanations are unjustified, did I?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

So does this mean, that the Chinese launch was a success, and the failure is a conspiracy to hide something?

It could still have been a failure, but the failure may have occurred after it was already downrange enough to have been seen from the Philippines.

It could also have been a failure without that failure being visually evident.

edit on 3/7/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join