It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The area in which I live is no stranger to air traffic, most of it military being reletively close to Camp Lejune. But for some time now I have been seeing odd lights in the sky. Nothing astonishing or unbelievable... just strange. For instance, one night when I was camping, i noticed an unusually bright star in the sky. I know it wasnt Venus or Mars, because i could see where they were in comparison with this. I didnt think much of anything about it at first. But after three or four hours, after being completely stationary the entire night, i notice it begin moving slowly. The light went right over our tent, not making the slightest sound. And then i saw one the other night when i was down a dirt road outside of town with some friends. At first i thought it was a cell phone tower in the background, because thats what it looked like. It didnt move at all. As time progressed, however, it began moving at a stead space to the right, only to stop again. It didnt move anymore after this. I'm pretty sure I'm not seeing helicopters or planes, but who am i really to say? It could be anything almost. Everytime a jet flys over my house, I'm scared it's weapons might "malfunction" and fire on my house like it did on that school a while back. I wonder what would happen if it saw me pull out a gun and pretend to fire at it? Would it turn around and launch a few missles at my yard or ignore me?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ignore you, as a small side arm is hardly a threat to an interstellar craft.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Since when is a military jet an interstellar craft?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Who says it was a military craft you saw?

Shooting at a military craft, unless it was really low, they probably dont fire missiles at you.

If this is indeed a military craft you saqw, you are in the wrong forum.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Go back and read the last few lines of the post. I was talking about a military jet there, not a ufo. I just got a little side-tracked and put that at the end for some reason. Sorry for the confusion.

top topics

join