It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres a ghost in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'd like to be able to create sufficient noise or movement in RTZ while I'm in the astral form myself.

I read somewhere that the astral form can move at most 2oz in weight around in RTZ.

I'm working to accomplish more than that while in the astral form.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey, that's neat.

Want to share just how you do this ????

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm just about to buy a new house with two storeys, a large cellar double garage and a nice garden. Well, a house at this size (ab 350 m²) will probably freak me out for the first time, but when every furniture will be in its place (I'll need to buy them too), it won't be that frightening.

However, I'm more afraid of thieves than ghosts, so I need to find actual solution to hold back thieves.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

However, I'm more afraid of thieves than ghosts, so I need to find actual solution to hold back thieves.

I think you will find a large dog quite effective here.

Not many people want to mess with a large dog.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Have the usual intruder alarms which are connected to a reputable security company. Yuo can also try making sure that whenever you are put of town, let the cops know that. You'd be surprised that they will actually make an effort to cruise by the place and nstop to have a look if there have been any signs of break-in. Very very effective.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dixon
You'd be surprised that they will actually make an effort to cruise by the place and nstop to have a look if there have been any signs of break-in. Very very effective.

I can actually verify this. I set one off at a party once at the home of some people that I didn't really like. The cops came by and fined them $150.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join