It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Here Seen This Man In Their Dreams?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There are many interesting points of view in this thread! Thank you for sharing your experience.

I agree with many other posters in that if you ever encounter this awareness again you should try asking it pertinent questions relevant to your interests, perhaps inquiring about its origin, true intentions, why it chooses to take that form, etc.

I have met similarly powerful dream figures who embody a will of their own. Through the mutual exchange of information I have garnered more knowledge about myself, the figure, and the milieu in which we met. These and other experiences lead me to believe that the Dreamscape and the actors contained within are inextricably bound in an intimate phantasmagoria of dynamic exchanges of willing awarenesses, one in which underlying meanings are pure and diaphanous yet simultaneously adorned with layer upon layer of brilliant, enigmatic architecture that cascades infinitely in all directions. I believe that it is possible to uncover the truth of these interactions and the meanings of the individual architects if one learns to perceive with unclouded perceptions.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ladystar

Is this a warning?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zQuaesitor

Thank you ! I Will try to question him next time.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That's what it sounds like to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That's what it sounds like to me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join