It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough Cover-Up Completed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Funny. I can't find my thread 'Hillsborough, The Eloquence' using the ATS search. Anyone know why?

I have a feeling it's due to the comma in the title. I've had issues like this before.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's well worth the time spent to listen to what is said in the video and sort the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nothing apart from this thread and occupyilluminati without the comma with a Google search, though I did find your comment with a google search of "Hillsborough, The Eloquence".

I'm going to write a letter to my elected representative, that's bound to work.
edit on 28 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Very true.

As a result of Hillsborough right-leaning beer-swilling British men spent their time in bars watching football on television. Meanwhile left-leaning dope smokers got obsessed with music. Now both are complaining about the state the country got into while they were living in a drugged haze.

I have one message for the average British male.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah! No worries then!

The main thing is that now, everyone knows whats gone on there, and we can move on!

Have a good one!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Its probably worth pointing out that music obsession is not an affliction only suffered by lefties, and that there are football fans who are far from right wing.

That being said, I understand the point you were making all too well. These days though, things are even worse than that. Now, there is Big Brother, The Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shore, and a whole host of other mindless, empty, vacuous "entertainments", all of which are demonstrably worse than either football or music, for those who are fans of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join