It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

x-box live is mean!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I bought the x-box live starter kit with 3 months... and i don't got a credit card (my mom has horrible credit) and now i can't play it.... anyone know any loopholes to get around this??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Call them. If there's no way to do it, take it back.

I take back stuff like that all time for no reason. You've got a good one.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah I recommend calling them.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All you need is an Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription Card - no worries. Electonics Boutique has them for 50 dollars (I know it is fairly pricey, but subscriptions are usually pricey anyways : ).

EBGames

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
omfg dude to make an x-box live account you have to have a credit card, i have even called them....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you can use a Paypal account, go to EB or Gamespot and ask them about it, but live is mean anyway, they keep suspendeding me for no reason.

KC8

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
that sucks beacuse i like xbox too they have cool games

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Yeah I recommend calling them.

actually you can just take that back get a 12 month sub scription card from your local game store and use that oh don't forget the headset

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i think this topic should be closed due to the lack of participants in this thread and hasn't been responded to in a while

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
your missin the point. Ya, you can buy a subscription card, but yes you still need a credit card. If you have a bank account, they will give you a debit card if you wish. If it has a "Visa" logo on it, it should work. All the phone calls in the world wont

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
stupid xbox live headset has broken for like the hundredth time and I can't find any super glue to fix it with.
Sellotaping the microphone to my head worked for a while though

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
stupid xbox live headset has broken for like the hundredth time and I can't find any super glue to fix it with.
Sellotaping the microphone to my head worked for a while though

hey uk u can tape it to the broken head set right above the little ear piece thing but do not i repeat do not buy mad catz cause it sucks and also if you want to you can get the wireless 80$ logitech head set wich works really well and the wireless controller but you should have a back up headset and controller when the battery runs out

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Which headset did you buy? My headset that came with the package has lasted me a few months and it hasn't broken once? Watch how you treat the headset also.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yeah just phone in. but I have a problem too. Stupid comunicator wont work...

Its so dull playing on live when you cant taunt the people you're fricken

0w|\|zi|\|6

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I broke my communicator a few days ago, but I superglued it backtogether a few times.

top topics

join