It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

domsten alien blobs 1958 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
first an warning: there was an much better source of this tale at : prufon.net however that site was 404'd, so sorry for how small this report is, actually the entire story can still be found here : ovni-info.blogspot.com.br... however its on spanish so screw it
anyway this is an rare report of an blob like alien
CASE

Near Domsten, Hans Gustavsson, 35, and Stig Rydberg, 30, saw something in the woods and stopped their car to observe it. They found a disk about 5 m wide set on a tripod. All of a sudden they were attacked by four gray-colored creatures described as “fluid,” but one witness reached the car and blew the horn for help. The beings fled and the craft took off, emitting “paralyzing vibrations.”

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
well this case pretty much speaks by itself but its interesting to note that this isnt the only report of blob- like aliens an similar sighting happened in peru; where the witness saw bizzare beings that looked like "a bunch of bananas glued together" in the witnes own words (this one can be found here: terryhooper.blogspot.com.br... ) amd i can swear that i once heard an story from italy or france where an couple saw pulsating blobs after seeing an odd red light

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Blob (Movie) was released in 1958 it appears. Which came first; Movie or incident?

That movie freaked me out as a kid when I saw it as a rerun on TV!

Not trying to diss, just to fully and impartially consider all aspects.
edit on 24-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I was thinking how do blobs pilot a craft..but..I looked at the drawing and they have some appendages.....never heard of this story before!
edit on 24-6-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

the movie the blob came out in sept 1958 and this ufo blob story came out in december of 1958...but would another country know of this movie way back then???? way before computers social media and all that???
edit on 24-6-2017 by research100 because: added paragraph

when they released two movies in the drive in the blob was not the main attraction it was the "B" movie, after a while they saw how popular it became and made it the main draw
edit on 24-6-2017 by research100 because: paragraph

edit on 24-6-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

umm lets see..
movie :september 1958
case december 1958
sh#t
either its hoax or its another proof that the distortion theory ( caravaca102.blogspot.com.br... ) is right

edit on 24-6-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Weird. But we could do with a bit more detail.

Have you tried the prufon.net link in the Internet Archive.

It's very useful for retrieving information from what seem to be dead links.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

nope dont works the page where the tale is located is forever lost it isnt even in the internet archive
as for the small report well have you read the entire op?
edit on 24-6-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

the blob was released in denmark in october 1958 and there was another blob ufo case involving a danish woman....so..why were the danish authorities so interested in the case in sweden?? Why would Danish officials ask to sit in on interviews if it was believed to be a hoax –and, surely, the fact that they were aware of a similar case in their country negates the hoax theory?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

umm lets see..
movie :september 1958
case december 1958
sh#t
either its hoax or its another proof that the distortion theory ( caravaca102.blogspot.com.br... ) is right

Thanks and interesting article at that link. Opens up many questions and dialogues about consciousness and high strangeness events.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

yes,i also wondered the same thing you did when i first stlumbled on this story and even discared it as an hoax at first
as for the movie, well the witnesses could have seen it

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is some more information about the Swedish case here:
www.ufo.se...

Unfortunately it's in Swedish.

Apparently the two guys made the story up.
Hoax bin on that one.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

whoa interesting!

can you shown me the other sighting?
also pretty weird two sightings uhmmm...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

yup one of my favorite sites!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beercan

well crap it was fun while it lasted

mods?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

they supposedly deemed it a hoax but take a look at THIS

For some twelve hours the two men were questioned by officers from the Swedish Defence Staff, doctors, psychologists and police officers. Gustafsson and Rydberg stuck to their stories and even offered to take their interrogators to the site in question, which they did. Investigators found tripod markings and these were photographed.

A few points to note here: first, despite sticking to their stories and the physical traces, the case was later pronounced a hoax but with no evidence to support this. Secondly, during the witness interrogation, Danish officials, possibly Military Attaches, took part or at the very least sat in on interviews: the reason being that a Danish woman had been involved in a similar encounter. Thirdly, there was a British involvement; either a British official was present or a British agency was consulted. Certainly a copy of the end report was sent to the UK, according to the late Air Vice Marshal Sir Victor Goddard.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

I was thinking how do blobs pilot a craft..but..I looked at the drawing and they have some appendages.....never heard of this story before!

the movie the blob came out in sept 1958 and this ufo blob story came out in december of 1958...but would another country know of this movie way back then???? way before computers social media and all that???

when they released two movies in the drive in the blob was not the main attraction it was the "B" movie, after a while they saw how popular it became and made it the main draw

If you watch the youtube videos on octopii and cuttlefish, they are some of the most intelligent creatures in the ocean. Yet they only have tentacles. Even the yellow mold in a garden has the ability to solve complex mazes. How intelligent would it be if it were human sized? Imagine collecting all the yellow mold blobs you could find and seeing if they could be fused together?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

ahhhh much better! at first i thought this was really an hoax
so it seems that the guys lied that it was an hoax to get the ufologists off them makes sense!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

interesting point

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Perhaps they were some kind of soft robot:

The second one is the most relevant since it is the shape of two bananas joined together. Something the size of a person could carry it's own gel based soft battery, plus enough electronics to be remotely controlled.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join