It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary says GOP death party if they repeal Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: ParasuvO

what?

Exactly what he said.
It's irrelevant that she won the popular vote....its meaningless and always will be.
Come back and see us after you stop all the illegals voting.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: mOjOm

Over sensitive? Not me pal. I was stating that the OP's original statement was no worse than what Hillary said about Republicans being the death party. You know, the "horrible argument" that the OP posted, that made you respond:

You're threads are just getting more ridiculous, spiteful, petty and ignorant as time passes. Maybe you should take some time to learn some new stuff for a while.

You should look in the mirror, because the one who got so offended WAS YOU, little buttercup

Thinking the OP's post is stupid doesn't mean I was offended. It just means it's stupid. SugarPuff

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Fellow Democrats told her to STFU and Go Away after she blamed the Obama Administration for her losing to Trump.

I thought she did just that. Maybe Hillary is responsible for that barrel of female body parts found behind her house?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yea but now insurance prices are 4 times as much now and the little help the government was providing is getting stripped.

This will guarentee anyone presently getting a Subsidy will never vote for a republican again, since all of them are just about to lose it..

Forget all these intangible reasons to be mad at the government....

That is a very immediate tangible loss to millions of people that lays directly at trump/gop's feet...

And I will bet you dollars to donuts premiums don't drop at all..

We are the last country to still use the useless middle man that is health insurance.. the insurers know that and know their days are numbered..

They will milk us for every dime they can on the way out the door..

With all these type issues people quickly forget there was a crazy bad issue for the policy to be passed in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Tardacus

She won the popular vote. Hardly irrelevant.

Take out California, and Trump won the popular. California is a broken state. She's irrelevant to the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Insurance prices are as high as they are BECAUSE government got involved.

So why the hell would we want to completely turn over control of our insurance/health care to a bunch of politicians?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea but now insurance prices are 4 times as much now and the little help the government was providing is getting stripped.

This will guarentee anyone presently getting a Subsidy will never vote for a republican again, since all of them are just about to lose it..

Forget all these intangible reasons to be mad at the government....

That is a very immediate tangible loss to millions of people that lays directly at trump/gop's feet...

And I will bet you dollars to donuts premiums don't drop at all..

We are the last country to still use the useless middle man that is health insurance.. the insurers know that and know their days are numbered..

They will milk us for every dime they can on the way out the door..

With all these type issues people quickly forget there was a crazy bad issue for the policy to be passed in the first place.

J.C., you get the award for the most inaccuracies (i.e. lies) in an individual ATS post this week!

edit on 6/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: shawmanfromny

18000 to 28000 deaths by 2026? That is reaching Chicago's Yearly numbers.

And yet, if this broken nonsense continues, tens of millions will go without basic health Care that will, in the end, cost them a dozen years or more off their lifespan.

I'm not even broke and I've been I'll for six full months- I can't afford a doctor willing to do their job. Instead I get text book treatment designed to land me on a lifelong path of expensive prescription medication, which is designed to keep me just sick enough to keep taking it.
I've spent thousands on medical bills in the last five years, and many thousands more on the insurance legally required to keep those bills in the double digits... But I've done more good for myself in the last two months with cotton balls, q-tips, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and Neosporin.

# 20,000 people, the rest of us- out of 300,000,000, need doctors capable and willing to do their jobs.
We also need elected officials willing to do theirs.

Do your job. Expect the people you support to do their job.
When not enough people pull their weight, the entire society collapses, and becomes nothing more than food for a society better suited to reality.

We have become a macro organism. Play your part or get out of the way- we've got bigger problems to deal with, and anyone not doing their part is dragging society down.

I want to reference white blood cells purging the infection, but I know it will only be met with racist nonsense.
I'm bitter over the lost potential of out race. We could be taking our feeble chances at exploring the Stars by now, but instead we're squabbling over who gets the best view of the demise of a species who l which isn't willing to put forth the effort it takes to survive a relentless reality.

Meanwhile, anyone who wants to not watch the collapse of Fiat currency, and the only chance our race has of escaping this rock before we all are wiped out forever by the uncompassionate whim of reality... I guess we'll wait patiently over here for our own deaths.

Should be fun watching it all come apart though. At least I know how to make popcorn over a fire!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You could have all had healthcare free at the point of delivery today, if it wasn't for your short sighted forefathers petulance. Not to mention a police force that maintains law and order without routine arming.

edit on 24-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It wasnt very long ago there wasnt obamacare, and I dont recall it being worse than now.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Broken state??? Hardly. California has the 6th largest economy in the world and we produce a major portion of all the food you eat. We're also the hub of the technology and entertainment.

What's irrelevant is your opinion about California.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
i'm not sure where you are from?,medicaid is funded by taxes,in Calif we are taxed at every move,the roads going to crap,intrastructure,why do you liberals think money comes from no where,is it because they ones who say these things don't pay taxes,everyone I know that work feels it,freeloaders,not so much

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I live in Cali and have my whole life.

I wasn't even talking about medicare so why are you telling me about it.

I pay taxes like everyone else. Yes, even liberals.

Don't #ing judge me.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then show where I was lying by providing a counterpoint..

If not your obviously just using ad hominem attacks rather than actually debate the issue...

That's troll logic...

"If I just say they are lying then hit send.. then I get to feel like I nailed it..."

Lol..just lol..

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The insurance prices were the HIGHEST IN THE WORLD.. long before obama care..

The reason for implementing Obamacare was because prices were out of control..

The GOP insisted the insurance companies still be involved and the dems gave in and gave them a blank check to the American tax payer dollars.

Insurance companies are not being screwed..

Under obama care insurance companies were restricted to only making a 20% profit, or they have to pay the rest back to their customers..

Well I have got a check every year that guarenteed the insurance companies made their 20%.. but of course that isn't good enough for them..

They are a middle man who takes 30% off the top of nearly every dollar spent on healthcare and DO NOT PREFIRM A MEDICAL FUNCTION!!!

There is no way to make that cheap or affordable..

Hell every other country has admitted , you cannot make a profit off healthcare AND take care of everyone. Which is why they have all dropped insurance companies..

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Broken state??? Hardly. California has the 6th largest economy in the world and we produce a major portion of all the food you eat. We're also the hub of the technology and entertainment.

What's irrelevant is your opinion about California.

Did I mention the oblivious residents who don't see the reality looking them square in the eyes, and think everything is fine?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The insurance prices were the HIGHEST IN THE WORLD.. long before obama care..

Yes because we're subsidizing everyone else.

The reason for implementing Obamacare was because prices were out of control..

No, the reason is the Dems had a supermajority and took advantage of it.

The GOP insisted the insurance companies still be involved and the dems gave in and gave them a blank check to the American tax payer dollars.

The GOP didn't do a dang thing. They *couldn't* do a dang thing. The Dems had a supermajority. The republicans couldn't stop anything. The GOP didn't vote for the ACA.

The ACA and all its problems are 100% Democrat-created.

Insurance companies are not being screwed..

Under obama care insurance companies were restricted to only making a 20% profit, or they have to pay the rest back to their customers..

And if their previous overhead was 40% they had to double their costs to make up the difference. Regulations that hurt people.

Well I have got a check every year that guarenteed the insurance companies made their 20%.. but of course that isn't good enough for them..

Nope, it was 20%. An arbitrary number chosen by politicians who have never run a lawnmower, let alone a business and need to meet payroll.

They are a middle man who takes 30% off the top of nearly every dollar spent on healthcare and DO NOT PREFIRM A MEDICAL FUNCTION!!!

I'm not going to defend them. I think health insurance is too prominent in our lives. It can be simpler.

There is no way to make that cheap or affordable..

Sure there is. Do you use car insurance for oil changes or new tires? No, you shop around and get the best price you are willing to pay. Should be the same with health insurance. We don't need insurance for a lot of basic health needs.

Hell every other country has admitted , you cannot make a profit off healthcare AND take care of everyone. Which is why they have all dropped insurance companies..

They don't take care of everyone, *and* their taxes are sky high.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I didn't say everything is fine. "Everything is fine" doesn't apply to anywhere today. But cali is far from what you think about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Found it! This is where Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer get their Anti-AHCA talking points.
us.blastingnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
People die everyday. Funny thing is the Dems are the party of "global warming " and "over population " and "running out of water" and just in general, fear... I never understand why they're trying to use my money to "save" everbody but me. They're obviously not the party of "natural selection". But yet Darwin seems to be their religion. They're dazed and confused... They'll have a "sit in". But stand for nothing. They're very emotional creatures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join