It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Link between Bush, The Anti Christ and 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I was wondering what your thoughts were in relation to George Bush's Date of Birth, the 666 representing the false prophet and the end of the world in 2012 as predicted by the Mayans...

I was reading a threads on ATS about Satan being an Angel..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One post stated..

quote by Southern_Cross3:
666 technically has little to do with Satan, it is the number of the False Prophet of the Antichrist. Not the Antichrist himself, but his False Prophet. I posted a bit on this in the Research Forum in the project on Revelation.

and also

quote by Jehosephat:
The number 13 is based on the Last supper. 12 apostles of Jesus one of which is the betrayer. 12+1=13.

This got me thinking about many peoples reference to Dubya being perceived by many as a false prophet himself so decided to quickly check his date of birth..

Details about Bush

This shows it to be July 6th 1946..

It struck me that July 6 is represented as 7th month, 6th day (added together equates to 13..)

also 1946 if you add 66 to this you get 2012

1946+66 = 2012

which clearly shows a reference to 666

Any thoughts about this?

Would be interested to hear other theories regarding this.

Klep.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
and the loads of other people who were born on the same day? Its cooincedence.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
and the loads of other people who were born on the same day?

..but not all other people are in positions of power who have the capability or bringing the world into disarray..

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Bush is not the antichrist, he really doesn't match any of the propecies. That has been discussed here on other threads.

Also I believe that 666 is the number of the antichrist, not the false prophet. The false prophet decrees that the number be put on people but the number is that of the first beast. I guess it's open to interpretation though.

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Revelation 13:11-18

Anyway the number 666 is the number of a name, most likely the Hebrew numerical equivalent of the spelling of the name. An example of someone with a name that equals 666 is Bill Clinton.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
yeah bill clinton did very bad things *cough*

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Too many threads already here about Bush the anti Christ. I don't like dubya, but he isn't the anti Christ.....for one thing, he isn't smart enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Too many threads already here about Bush the anti Christ. I don't like dubya, but he isn't the anti Christ.....for one thing, he isn't smart enough.

well LadyV, with all due respect, for a man who isn't smart, he has managed to accomplish something that nobody else on this site has done, he has become president of the USA twice, he has 'occupied other countries and become incredibly rich.. thats not bad for a moron.. or maybe he is just a master of deception... who would suspect the fool for being a master genius.. hehe

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

well LadyV, with all due respect, for a man who isn't smart, he has managed to accomplish something that nobody else on this site has done, he has become president of the USA twice

Well, with all due respect....you can take your wink back. He has himself surrounded by others that are smarter....as to be elected twice, he didn't have to be smart at all for that. All he had to do was tell people that god talks to him, that he is a great wonderful Christian...and a llittle more half the county voted him in. Of course when anyone else says god talks to them...they get a slow thorazine drip...go fingure

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

He has himself surrounded by others that are smarter....as to be elected twice, he didn't have to be smart at all for that. All he had to do was tell people that god talks to him, that he is a great wonderful Christian...and a llittle more half the county voted him in. Of course when anyone else says god talks to them...they get a slow thorazine drip...go fingure

But he is in my opinion a calculated manipulator who has the capability of controlling entire countries which is an incredible feat by no means, especially for a numpty like Bush.
He has a lot of support by the "smarter people" whom if they were so smart would not support a person they perceive to be incompitent unless they were also being manipulted by this man into believing what he says. This is why I believe that his incompitence (spelling) may be staged and he may be more intelligent than he lets on.. lets face it, the people who believe that he can communicate with god support him, and although people believe he is an idiot, he has the support/control of many influencial people. This is not something achieved by 'Jo Average'.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't think he is an "average Jo" nor do I think he is an "idiot"...but no, he's not smart in my opinion, not from what I have seen and heard

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think Bush likes to act "like the people" - dumbed down. But he is dumb like a fox. To get where he has and do all the things he's done without ever having lifted a finger in his life. Of course he's got people "smarter" than he behind the scenes making the decisions. He's the "communicator" to the people. Why? Although I really can't stand him, he has a certain charisma that appeals to people - again that "dumbed down" aspect - how he mutilates the English language for starters. People seem to like that - well at least the people who voted him in for a second term.

To my mind though...he's a puppet in a bigger grander scheme and he will get the help he needs to accomplish their goals. And you know, day by day I learn that it didn't really matter who got elected. They're all from the same club...a club all of us here will likely never achieve membership in - the elite rich club. They control both sides of everything...you name it.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I dont' think he is the Anti-Christ, nor do I think he is dumb. I think he is a HORRIBLE speaker, but being a horrible speaker doesn't equate dumb. I know I am not dumb, and I also know it is quite easy to act dumb and get forgiven for mistakes that I have made. People like to assume that others are not as smart as they are, which is never a wise thing to do.

Bush is incredibly well backed and hence, how he got to be President. Though he did have credentials and there is a reason for the backing. I am guessing you were in a private conference with him there would be a very different impression than what you see on TV

Just my thoughts. I don't think he, nor Clinton are the Anti Christ. The Anti Christ will fool believe and make THE MAJORITY of them want to follow him and believe him. Clinton would fit the bill before Bush. Neither are it though

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some of you sound like the anti-christ.

Since Bush's birthday was mentioned, I wondered if anyone had actually seen his chart? That's one helluva neat looking and integrated bunch of aspects he has, no wonder he's the Pres. Someone on 'shady hill' must've seen it long ago and pegged him for instant Presidential considerations.........'let's bring his dad in first!'

on others born same day - for the Moon ect to be placed the same, they would need to be born at the exact same time, give or take a few minutes each way, and also the same location.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is a mystery for you to stop some of the confusion around the 'anti-christ,' or beast. The beast will be Jewish. If you are unaware of what the current Rabbi's believe concerning Yeshua then check the link below and this will give you a basic understanding of what the Jews believe. Many believe the beast is European however according to what the Jews are looking for in Yeshua the beast to come will be their Yeshua that they have awaited for thousands of years, which of course the beast then must be Jewish. For the whole world to follow the beast he must first have the appointment of Yeshua from the Jews, which of course the Catholic Church will then readily accept and worship as well.

Rabbi's interpretation: According to the prophets of the Bible, amongst the most basic missions of the messiah are:

to cause all the world to return to G-d and His teachings,
to restore the royal dynasty to the descendants of David,
to oversee the rebuilding of Jerusalem, including the Temple, in the event that it has not yet been rebuilt;
to gather the Jewish people from all over the world and bring them home to the Land of Israel,
and to reestablish the Sanhedrin,
restore the sacrificial system,
as well as the Sabbatical year and Jubilee.

These are clearly things the beast will perform and is why the Jews shall claim him Yeshua as will the rest of the world except those who believe in Jesus Christ. So what about George Bush? There are too many fantasies about scripture out there and as a Christian you should not discuss biblical prophecy under THEORIES of a persons mind, or question prophectic verses in a secular public of which you do not understand. Doing so clearly makes a mockery of Christianity to those who are without Christ. This is a serious Christian problem we have today.

Christian layman 'feel' it is alright to voice their OPINION or THEORIES on who the beast is, or what Daniel's 70 weeks mean and teaching this as it is the word of God when it is clearly the copied thougths of a man's mind and sorely inaccurate. Throwing out questions about who you think the beast is and placing it on any individual not only manipulates scripture but gives Christianity a bad name - especially when the THEORIES are terribly ridiculous. To think George Bush is the anti-christ or that his birthdate shows the revealtion of the beast is not just ridiculous, but slanderous, illogical, and working against the word of God.

www.ldolphin.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
98.6 (Human body Temperature) - 32 (Freezing point of water) = 66.6 degrees fahrenheit.

But that doesn't mean Mr. Fahrenheit was the anti-christ.

new topics

top topics

join