It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cult of Saturn alive and well in the modern world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hello all.. ever wonder what the Kaaba in Mecca is really suppose to be?

Don't worry a New World Order, Illuminati kind of group doesn't exist. Not real just a joke nutters came up with because they couldn't get laid. Very sexually unappealing people. /sarcasm

What is that anyway?

Anyway, that's just another coincidence in a long line of coincidences. I forgot what did the Democrat's do this week? Oh yeah who cares.. it's just a distraction anyway..

Theoi

Kronos (Cronus) was identified by the Greeks with the Phoenician god of time El Olam (El of Eternal Time), spelt Oulomos in Greek. The child sacrifices offered this god underlined the connection in the Greek mind.

"As for the Olympic games, the most learned antiquaries of Elis say that Kronos (Cronus) was the first king of heaven, and that in his honor a temple was built in Olympia by the men of that age, who were named the Golden Race. When Zeus was born, Rhea entrusted the guardianship of her son to the Daktyloi Idaioi (Idaean Dactyls), who are the same as those called Kouretes (Curetes) . . . Herakles, being the eldest, matched his brothers, as a game, in a running-race, and crowned the winner with a branch of wild olive . . . Now some say that Zeus wrestled here with Kronos himself for the throne, while others say that he held the games in honor of his victory over Kronos. The record of victors include Apollon, who outran Hermes and beat Ares at boxing."

Kronos (Cronus), the god who devoured his own children (Poseidon representing the sea, Demeter the earth, Hera the air, and Hestia heavenly fire) symbolised the destructive ravages of time, which consumed all. As the King of the Golden Age, and of the Islands of the Blessed, he represented the passing of the ages. The name Kronos, means simply time (khronos).

Here we have the discussion of the Cult of Kronos(Saturn) and the origination of the practice of child sacrifice and cannabalism by it's followers. Think, the Colosseum.

CafeAstrology

In astrology, Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation. Where Jupiter expands, Saturn constricts. Although the themes of Saturn seem depressing, Saturn brings structure and meaning to our world. Saturn knows the limits of time and matter. Saturn reminds us of our boundaries, our responsibilities, and our commitments. It brings definition to our lives. Saturn makes us aware of the need for self-control and of boundaries and our limits.

Saturn is often associated with our fathers or father/authority figures. In childhood, the discipline, rules, and regulations imposed on us by our authority figures–from parents, teachers, and the like–were not always pleasant, but they actually helped us to understand the world around us. Similarly, Saturn’s lessons actually help us to grow.

Think of Saturn as the rule of law.

A world with the rule of law. They will be successful.

HebrewNation

The Greeks and Romans identified the People of Israel with their mythological deity Cronos or Saturn as the Romans called him. They also said that Saturn and his people had been deposed from their base in the Eastern Mediterranean (which could mean the Land of Israel) and gone first to Italy and then to the British Isles where they were still to be found. In their own way they were in fact saying that the Lost Ten Tribes had gone to Britain and Ireland

The Exiled Israelites were equated with Saturn who was also known as Cronus, and as Typhon, and was identified with the baal god of Canaan whom the ancient Israelites also worshipped and identified with. Remember the northern Israelites were exiled for worshipping idols and following the customs of the peoples around them (2-Kings chs. 17 & 18).

Wiki

The Hebrew Bible, compiled and curated over a span of centuries, includes early use of the term in reference to God (known to them as Yahweh), generic use in reference to various Levantine deities, and finally pointed application towards Hadad, who was decried as a false god. That use was taken over into Christianity and Islam, sometimes under the opprobrious form Beelzebub in demonology.

Baʿal was also used as a proper name by the third millennium bce, when he appears in a list of deities at Abu Salabikh.[10] Most modern scholarship asserts that this Baʿal—usually distinguished as "The Lord" (הבעל, Ha Baʿal)—was identical with the storm and fertility god Hadad;[10][19][12] it also appears in the form Baʿal Haddu.[13][20] Scholars propose that, as the cult of Hadad increased in importance, his true name came to be seen as too holy for any but the high priest to speak aloud and the alias "Lord" ("Baʿal") was used instead, as "Bel" was used for Marduk and "Adonai" for Yahweh. A minority propose that Baʿal was a native Canaanite deity whose cult was identified with or absorbed aspects of Adad's.[10] Regardless of their original relationship, by the 1st millennium bce, the two were distinct: Hadad was worshipped by the Aramaeans and Baʿal by the Phoenicians and other Canaanites.[10]

Ba'al became Lord huh? Interesting isn't it?

Is Ba'al the golden calf of the bible?

Hmmm, nah. Couldn't be.

Just another coincidence.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

it seems interesting to me that the cubes in those pictures are not sitting squarely but rather are tilted on a single point. this appears to be a representation of the "egg of life" which is part of the sacred geometry of creation as seen in the kabbalah. it would only make sense given that "occult" literally means "hidden knowledge".

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Im interested but for some reason I cant see your images

is it the security filters at my work ?!?!?!

ahhhh

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Must be, the images are fine here.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Time does devour all though. It's an accurate observation.

You should read my occult threads.

The Golden Calf was Amen-Ra btw. It's equivalent to El Ba'al but was the Egyptian variant.
edit on 6/21/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Time does devour all though. It's an accurate observation.

You should read my occult threads.

The Golden Calf was Amen-Ra btw. It's equivalent to El Ba'al but was the Egyptian variant.

time converts all. devouring implies destruction. change is not destruction, it is transformation. time is transformation.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Devour doesn't necessarily imply destruction. It indicates consumption which in certain senses can mean destructively but not in all senses.

Here are examples explaining why you actually agree with "devour".

The say that fire devours things, or consumes destructively. But it also transforms that material into a different state of being. Like ashes and soot.

If I devour food it transforms into a different state as my body digests it.

Clearly the postulate that matter cannot be destroyed only converted holds true here, but also the senses of the terminology employed in our common phraseology still holds true.

So yes Time devours all whether that be via conflagration or by wind and water erosion or by sword or clogged arteries.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Not a golden calf of the Bible. It is the bull of Wall Street

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The hexagram is important because by simply adding 3 lines, it creates the optical illusion of transforming from the second to third dimension (cube). It represents expanded knowledge of science, overlapping of dimensions (2D to 3D). I think Saturn literal is a stretch cuz there's no way they could have seen that pattern in ancient times. Maybe when they found out it had that dark spot more recently, it was like a mind blowing coincidence and so these modern cubes were built.

When tilted on a point, you can see the 2D hexagram shape from many directions.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can understand child sacrifices. I can get on the bandwagon with canibalism. But "ancient civilizations were referring to Saturn, not the sun"? That's just absolutely ridiculous...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Ba'al became Lord huh? Interesting isn't it?

Is Ba'al the golden calf of the bible?

Hmmm, nah. Couldn't be.

Just another coincidence.

The Wall Street opening bell = opening Ba'al.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

David is a shill. This is his last Circus rant... It is based on true ideas, but he misinterprets everything. As I've always said... "it's complicated"

And yea, I know better than him this stuff, it's in my professional area. That's why as well I can't stand retards like him. He's disgrace...

And one more interesting thing about the mecca:

originally posted by: Elijah23
From what I've read, tradition says the stone used to be white and it is only black because it has been touched/rubbed and oxidized by every pilgrim who's went there for hundreds of years but apparently the stone used to look more like white marble.

And I would say that like most religious practices, the pilgrimage and worship of mecca is purely astrological in its significance, the 7 knocks etc, one for each of the Ancients seven planets or gates... www.abovetopsecret.com...

The stone is often described as a fragmented dark rock somewhere around two feet in length. Its surface is blackish in color, but there is speculation that this is due to how much it has been touched, along with the oils with which it is anointed. According to Muslim tradition, the stone was originally white, but turned black from being in a world where it absorbed humanity's sins. www.ancient-origins.net...

edit on 21-6-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Saturn is a pixel machine.. In conjunction with the sun, they make pixels out of things that aren't pixels. Pixels, the sandmans sleep aid. Putting you in the material dream layer. I think scientists call them particles

A little bit of sand for your eyes deary?

*Only one quantum theory holds logic, and that's pilot wave. The waves were creation, the particles were the contamination. There are no particles on the other side of the "sun". And i dont mean behind it, I mean the other side.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The true orbits of Saturns moons mimic the fractal wave motion of the universe. What is that thing, a tape recorder? Look at the horns on that beast!

Is fractal the right word? Vortex. Can I sell books now? Fibernatchy. Golden ratio. Dammit im running low on buzzwords

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I can understand child sacrifices. I can get on the bandwagon with canibalism. But "ancient civilizations were referring to Saturn, not the sun"? That's just absolutely ridiculous...

Have you done any research into the mythology of Saturn and his place in Roman/Jewish culture among others?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Not a golden calf of the Bible. It is the bull of Wall Street

Yes and wall street represents money aka gold. Coincidence?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

It's not so ridiculous when you consider that legends call Saturn our original sun.
edit on 22-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
The hexagram is important because by simply adding 3 lines, it creates the optical illusion of transforming from the second to third dimension (cube). It represents expanded knowledge of science, overlapping of dimensions (2D to 3D). I think Saturn literal is a stretch cuz there's no way they could have seen that pattern in ancient times. Maybe when they found out it had that dark spot more recently, it was like a mind blowing coincidence and so these modern cubes were built.

When tilted on a point, you can see the 2D hexagram shape from many directions.

The ancients knew more than we give them credit for. Jews and many other religions worshipped the cube or Saturn.

Cubes are nothing new... it's simply a continuation of ancient rituals and beliefs. Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

ever wonder what the Kaaba in Mecca is really suppose to be?

we know exactly what it is

1st its white then its black then its white and then its red

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join