It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is House of Cards practicing lesser magick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In this video the presenter makes the assertion that during The House of Cards episodes they practice lesser magick by showing you what they do behind closed door.

He brings up Kevin Spacey and how he goes to a Bohemian Grove ritual..

So is that Kevin Spacey signalling his buddies? What's in that picture behind him??

That one is probably just a coincidence, no I am being serious, tons of coincidences more than likely. Probably not.

Bohemian Grove isn't real.. those aren't redwood trees in the background. This doesn't happen.

Well anyway, I know for sure there is no such thing as child sacrifice and most of these people are good people who just want to practice their "craft" and be artist and politicians doing great things for us, especially Kissinger.

So is this guy #woak as F#$%^?

#staywoakmymillennails
edit on 21-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't understand your last sentence.

Could you translate that into something I can understand?

Also, are you saying Spacey is a member of Bohemian club?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The first picture looks like the sign for I love you. Index and pinky up is "sign of the devil". Looks like it is not lesser magic(k) but High Magic(k).

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think you are correct OP, Kevin Spacey is definitely part of the Hollywood Elite --- which is rumoured to have ties to satanism and of course, walks hand in hand with the Political Elite. There’s quite a few big named producers and directors rumoured to be involved as well.

I feel like we are fast approaching a point where we, the 99% are going to need to dust off our pitchforks and do something about this. I don’t care what weird sh1t these people are up too behind closed doors, just when it involves manipulating the innocent that I see red.

As well, Kevin Spacey’s name was in Jeremy Epstein’s blackbook for the Lolita Express.

These are also some interesting fashion choices. Hollywood is knee deep in this sh1t.

The Miley Cyrus onesie would honestly violate ATS’s terms and conditions..

Here is the link, but beware. Disturbing

Miley Cyrus --- Disturbing Fashion Choice - Should not be viewed by anyone with a Soul

edit on 22-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: What great role models those Disney Kids have turned out to be. Makes me wonder who their target audience really was. Heartbreaking.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
Miley Cyrus --- Disturbing Fashion Choice - Should not be viewed by anyone with a Soul

Well, thank Cthulhu I sold mine years ago.

Do you know what Miley Cyrus et al want? They want you to talk about them. Mission accomplished.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just feel really sad and angry on their behalf as well. I would much rather be a nobody (which i proudly will always be) than an exploited Hollywood junkie.

It's true that they want us to talk about them, but pity and disgust doesn't buy records.
edit on 22-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It's true that they want us to talk about them, but pity and disgust doesn't equal record sales.

No, but it does equal raising their visibility and that equals more income.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I disagree strongly. There's good advertising and yeah, of course, notoriety advertising --- but still, there is such a thing as bad advertising and publicity. The type that evokes disgust for the entire industry. I would never waste my money supporting someone that instead of respect, I pity instead.

It's hard to imagine that other people would, but hey, Lindsay Lohan is still going strong, (well maybe not strong but..) anyways, maybe you are right.

What the h3ll is wrong with people? We need to respect ourselves and each other, instead of allowing our kids to waste their money and time on these lying Hollywood weirdos And for me to call someone a weirdo well...haha

But yeah in my mind, there's a difference between giving someone publicity and condemning disgusting behaviour.
edit on 22-6-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I disagree strongly. There's good advertising and yeah, of course, notoriety advertising --- but still, there is such a thing as bad advertising and publicity. The type that evokes disgust for the entire industry. I would never waste my money supporting someone that instead of respect, I pity instead.

You're projecting your own personal views on the subject. Not everyone, obviously, is disgusted by her and the others being discussed. As a matter of fact they have enough people who don't find them disgusting to make them all millionaires and inspire countless copy cats amongst their fans.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I can't argue with you there. I sometimes wonder when I became Aunt Prude. It's just that I don't think I'm wrong though about the levels of depravity that go on in Hollywood and think if the fans understood this, perhaps things might change. Mind you everything I think I know is all based on 2nd hand information, which can be easily manipulated. I learned that the hard way lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I have a close friend who does talent management and his family has been in the business for some time. While there are in fact very morally questionable things that he related that happen in the industry not everyone is a total scumbag.

top topics

join