It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Trove of Suspected Nazi Artifacts Found in Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — In a hidden room in a house near Argentina's capital, police believe they have found the biggest collection of Nazi artifacts in the country's history, including a bust relief of Adolf Hitler, magnifying glasses inside elegant boxes with swastikas and even a macabre medical device used to measure head size.

Link to article

Is this more evidence that Hitler did in fact successfully escape to South America or just the forgotten stash of a vigorous collector of Nazi memorabilia? I don't know about y'all but I'm seriously starting to buy the whole "Hitler escaped" theory.

Some 75 objects were found in a collector's home in Beccar, a suburb north of Buenos Aires, and authorities say they suspect they are originals that belonged to high-ranking Nazis in Germany during World War II.

"Our first investigations indicate that these are original pieces," Argentine Security Minister Patricia Bullrich told The Associated Press on Monday, saying that some pieces were accompanied by old photographs. "This is a way to commercialize them, showing that they were used by the horror, by the Fuhrer. There are photos of him with the objects."

And more specifically...

Police say one of the most-compelling pieces of evidence of the historical importance of the find is a photo negative of Hitler holding a magnifying glass similar to those found in the boxes.

Wow this is really interesting and compelling evidence of Hitler's escape! If it turns out that he did in fact escape then it would just serve as one more example of how those in charge of documenting history have lied to us once again.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hidden Nazi Artifacts Found

Sorry, posted about 4 hours ago, but its a different forum so it might be ok.

Just wanted you to know if you didn't get a big response.

S&F for the effort.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Great OP. Thanks for the info.

I have long believed Hitler escaped to Argentina. Probably with tacit support of the US OSS, or whatever the predecessor to the CIA was called.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nah, it doesn't mean Hitler himself carried the magnifying glass there, just some collector of Nazi memorabilia spotted it and realised it might be worth holding onto.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

www.history.com...

Assuming youve been following Season 1 of this show? It locates and goes to locations and secure places where it is believed Hitler was developing nuclear weaponry...in South America. It followed and shows sub bases and islands and homes along the route(s) of escape...from Spain/Portugal to S. America.

Some of the classifed documents, locations, testimony and footage is remarkable. Their use of high tech and analyzation of C.I.A. documents and on-site visits is really amazing. Season 2 is coming...(?)

Hunting Hitler

"According to documents that were declassified by the FBI in 2014, Adolf Hitler may have survived World War II and fled to South America following the fall of Nazi Germany. In this series a team of investigators — led by 21-year CIA veteran Bob Baer and war crimes investigator John Cencich — undertakes a definitive search with the goal of finding out whether the notorious dictator actually survived the war and pulled off one of history’s greatest disappearing acts. The team uncovers a mysterious Nazi lair in the Argentinean jungle and searches for evidence of a missing U-boat that may have transported Hitler out of Europe as Germany collapsed."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Are you right there Father Ted?.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am familiar with the show but have not watched very much of it but did catch one episode where they found remnants of an old compound with fortifications (gun nests). What they found indicated that someone with strategic combat experience/knowledge had set up shop and was possibly protecting someone or something considered to be important. There is just so much information that has come to light in recent years that really suggests that the furher did escape and evade capture that day so many years ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm still not clear on why the authorities seized this stuff. Can anyone clue me in?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think he did escape, but no way would they tell the globe that the man who caused all the pain that they suffered, escaped an had mojitos for the rest of his days.

top topics

join