It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Part Deux

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: CoolBuzz

Mods..I didn't realize the OP was on topic at anytime. This entire thread is the very essence of thread drift. The OP should rename his handle to "Thread Drift Master".

Slip sliding away
Drift drifting away

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Allright one of Earth's countries' tried to summon an alien spirit and now we are all in it's prison for all of eternity. Passed police, army, right into their prison system. Question is now who it was. All fingers point to the USA for various reasons. What to do.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hello Existence

Seriously, whoever summoned an alien spirit needs to come clean here on ATS

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes im on a dead planet, a planet with people who believe who are convinced they are alive and awake, but they are all dead. But I dont want to go yet, I want to see if they die because of stupidity, nukes, disease or aliens or ghosts.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
First there is the lie, then the theft and then the kill. On our planet, and I'm talking to a dead/unknowing/unawake/ audience here, we are stuck in the nightmare.

OK I agree with you it's as you say, everything is money and it's all real and any animated object can take it or receive it!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

LOL

No, the women have a little spanner which they throw into the radio.....

(post by CoolBuzz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So all of this was to play a game, like marbles in a hole. The game really is not acceptable.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So I got my marble game and going to set up IS children to kill their IS parents. Well done!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
And continuing story. Who did what where when and how. A guy went to a spiritual gathering, lost his soul to the male organizer, who gave it to his son, well it happened someplace somewhere and somebody got two souls.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CoolBuzz

Well i tried, but it seems the general message is "Don't come near the Humans they are dangerous"

Much as we would (as adults) not confront a bear in the wild.

It seems clear to me that 1) there will never be a 'disclosure' and that 2) Earth is in quarantine, the ET version of David Attenborough can't even get access to film us.
But i suspect that 'the Planet Earth Show' was a big hit on E.T.T.V. for a long time!

Now it's up to us to prove that we are indeed worthy of interstellar travel. First we must adress our manners....
edit on 1-7-2017 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It appears the origin of all violence is incitement, like a false accusation someone would attack the father.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Too much nonsense.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Too much nonsense.

I dare you to pick one piece of that nonsense.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ok I think I'm starting to get it. One of the biggest problems why we can't have contact is because too many of us on our planet believe in doing things remotely. Like prayer and healing over a distance can be turned the exact opposite and become a curse and there are spirits who want to kill remotely, over a distance, by the power of a thought. This would pose a threat to other life out there which is why we can't have contact and they will not land.

It's nearly impossible to have a global leadership who would convince everyone doing anything remotely with the power of thought or imagination whatever one calls it, there are so many people even if the technology exists to do so theoretically. Once we would have global leadership and peace they might land.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CoolBuzz

Now on to the actual stuff.

Dude,

you should stay off the stuff.

How do you stop a person from asking or claiming he knows who the pill is? On a planet without a valid spaceship?

ohhhh, I know this one

small french fries,

a packet of playing cards that are missing the jack of spades and the queen of hearts,

3 silver antique coins from the period the Roman empire ruled over Europe

and

a piece of used chewing gum that can only be used if found stashed under a wooden school desk.

If one really wishes to go the distance and keep it all authentic one can gather these items while dressed in a pink tutu and dancing and singing along to the sound of music.

The hills are alive... oops sorry

A more serious message. In a bottle if you like and you'd see the monkey holding a banana and just randomly dialling out.

Thank you

Finally something I can relate too.

I'll leave you at that, go look at your belly button.

Dude

I am way ahead of you,

been looking at my belly button this whole time so the jokes on you

Allright one of Earth's countries' tried to summon an alien spirit and now we are all in it's prison for all of eternity. Passed police, army, right into their prison system. Question is now who it was. All fingers point to the USA for various reasons. What to do.

What to do?

There was a reason for collecting the things I mentioned before,

but to actually perform the ritual in the correct dress actually creates a secret key to this prison.

The only problem is once the sing and dance is done, to actually retrieve the key which is stored on the surface of or may be inside Uranus, that's debatable and for another thread, one must run into open space where there at least 200 other souls, once there the key can be found if the pink tutu is taken off and the person is in their birthday suit.

Then....

remember that monkey in the bottle dialing out on his banana?

The person must then in their birthday suit imitate the actions of the monkey in the bottle with sound and all.

Now don't touch the tip of your nose. Watch it there's a banana there. Oh ur flys open.

you're getting it

keep at it

edit on 5-7-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok thanks for the comments so far.

There's another dark reason why aliens won't land, in fact why they can't land.

It has to do with an ancient problem. How can people of earth convince aliens we can control ourselves? That their landing and meeting officials and the people won't turn out in mass suicide because everyone either pops their souls out which would then shoot right into their hereafter or it would go exactly opposite to like our stone age part of the hereafter well at a very primitive time? Some might hold out for a while, but either way it would be mass death of our species. No other lifeforms would react that way insect, other animals, plant life would all still exist after the initial first contact in the physical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join