It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Converse Shoes Logo On Inside Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

The problem here is that none of those except the Alohi shoes look convincingly similar enough that you couldn't distinguish them, or somehow think they were the same save for reading the logo closely. The differences are obvious enough that if you've ever seen, heck, owned one or two pairs of these things before you could tell they're varying degrees of similar, but not the same, much like a Nissan Versa is not a Toyota Prius despite filling a similar niche and having a similar shape, and both being Japanese car makes. What the hot debate over is equivalent to the idea of waking up one morning and being told that your Versa apparently was always a Prius, save for name only.

A few weeks ago while looking for another pair of Converse at Kohls, I happened to try on some high tops since I'd never worn that style before. The patch was distinctly on the outside, not the inside, so the question would be whether major store chains have been selling convincing (more so than in the video up there) knockoffs of a common brand of shoe. I'm more in the "it's actually both ways" camp than a reality shift but I can't deny either that I found this thread after that occasion, and that every pair I've looked out for someone wearing since then has had the star on the inside!
edit on 4-7-2017 by Greenfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
To those saying the logo has been both ways...

So you remember the logo being on the outside?

Pic or it didn't happen.

(good luck, no Photoshops please.. and yes, I've already looked)

When you find out the logos always been on the inside, I should expect you'll be joining the ranks. Right?

Look better because I did Google search and yes there is converse with the logo on the outside. Many of them appear to be bous and girls shoes. The adult shoes they tend to be on the inside. Part of the reason is that's where old basketball shoes used to put it.

<< 1  2   >>

join