It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Excellent!!" Article On The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've read this back in 2001 it is the BEST site on what's going on and what will happen,it also explains in scientific way the impossibility of the "Apollo moon missions, but don't worry this article talks a whole lot about other things not just the moon hoax what boostes it's credibility even more is that it was written in 1997 and parts of it before 1997 ENJOY www.hourofthetime.com...

[edit on 5-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 6-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What happened to this thread? I could only read the thread after I clicked on reply and then scrolled down to see it under Topic Review.

??

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
SiberianTiger must have been put on global ignore.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yea thats what I was just thinking......

Interesting though as you can see a users post on the bottom of your reply thread even if he/she is on global ignore.

as seen here

-----------------
posted on 2-5-2005 at 07:57 PM
I've read this back in 2001 it is the BEST site on what's going on and what will happen,it also explains in scientific way the impossibility of the "Apollo moon missions, but don't worry this article talks a whole lot about other things not just the moon hoax what boostes it's credibility even more is that it was written in 1997 and parts of it before 1997 ENJOY www.hourofthetime.com...

[edit on 5-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]
-----------------

[edit on 2-6-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I checked out this thread because of the title and almost missed it because of the "global ignore."

CPYKOmega: Thanks for the ???'s. The article is well worth reading for some of the statements amid the muck.........

Edit: Not to trivialize the reason for the global ignore, but I'm glad I saw it for this quote: " An actual literal esoteric education would be too dangerous. It could result in a public expose'... "

[edit on 6-2-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I love google man...
www.google.com...

You can find the article there just from the quote, plenty of copies floating around.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The author of this article, William Cooper, has written extensively on this topic, until his untimely death in 2001 during a raid on his home by police (there are quite a few threads on ATS about him.) He predicted his assasination almost daily on his shortwave radio program, which was dedicated to preparing America for the coming civil wars and government treachery.

He was in the midst of waging a war against the IRS, attempting to prove that they had no jurisdiction to collect taxes. He was fearful for his life and sent his family abroad to protect them. He claimed that he was winning the battle when the mysterious raid on his home occured, leaving him dead.
www.tax-freedom.com...

There is more here -- www.hourofthetime.com...

Bill Cooper's faithful assistant, Doyel, has continued his nightly broadcasts @ 10PM ET online at the above site & for those of you listening from your bunker, HOTT is still on shortwave at 7.415MHz...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The site is back up running again.

join