It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite banker Ronald Bernard 2nd Video How it works from Top Down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

And the price he paid was a total breakdown. Certainly would give one pause to rethink your values.

Seems to me you are picking regarding the release of videos.

Thanks for letting me know the transcript is online. I prefer transcripts to video.

So did the search, only found transcript of the first video.
edit on 11-6-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

It is not about how well I or anyone else is doing. It is the realization that you are reliant on the leeches for a life. Choices are few and by the time you understand how it works it is too late

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

we can put some blame on the banking industry, but the people also need to own their part of the problem.

i see many people who live beyond their means. charging new cars every three or four years, new flat screen televisions, new sports equipment, vacations, the latest edition of cell phone, and lots more.

people can take charge of their finances. it isn't easy. but it can be done.

take care of necessities first,
save for frivolous items so you don't have to charge them.

edit on 11-6-2017 by subfab because: added some things for clarity.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Sure everyone is to blame in the sense that we all play along with this system of ultimate oppression. However, their crime is only being ignorant of what the system is actually doing to us. Which is no surprise because we are all lied to from birth about what the system is from other ignorant people like ourselves. You can't expect people to make the correct choices when you actively deceive them the entire time about what is really happening.

But the ones who know what is happening and still use it to their benefit at the cost of so many. They are the real enemy. Think about the millions of lives they've destroyed and the suffering caused by these people who live without any restraint and suck the very life from everyone else simply for their own greed.

Everyone knows deep down that something isn't right but they can't understand what it is or why things aren't different. Well, now you're getting a glimpse at the answer. Now, what can we do about it???

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Sure everyone is to blame in the sense that we all play along with this system of ultimate oppression. However, their crime is only being ignorant of what the system is actually doing to us. Which is no surprise because we are all lied to from birth about what the system is from other ignorant people like ourselves. You can't expect people to make the correct choices when you actively deceive them the entire time about what is really happening.

But the ones who know what is happening and still use it to their benefit at the cost of so many. They are the real enemy. Think about the millions of lives they've destroyed and the suffering caused by these people who live without any restraint and suck the very life from everyone else simply for their own greed.

Everyone knows deep down that something isn't right but they can't understand what it is or why things aren't different. Well, now you're getting a glimpse at the answer. Now, what can we do about it???

Begin with reclaiming of your own Soverignty.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Yeah, that's a pretty big step though. That's a major hurdle just on it's own actually that also requires many smaller and significant steps to accomplish.

But I agree, that would certainly help. In fact that would take care of most of it. If you accomplish that successfully and still remain a powerful nation the rest shouldn't be that difficult. However, I imagine accomplishing it would cause a significant backlash from those trying to stop it too.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

we can put some blame on the banking industry, but the people also need to own their part of the problem.

i see many people who live beyond their means. charging new cars every three or four years, new flat screen televisions, new sports equipment, vacations, the latest edition of cell phone, and lots more.

Hoping there are some younger people reading this and rethink what is important in their life

Who started credit cards? Banks. Entice people with ads...everyone needs/wants this or that. Change clothing styles and colors every year etc. Call everything in US "the American Dream" What is that even?

I grew up poor and married a man who never bought into credit cards. Tho no longer married, if I don't have the money for something I don't buy it. And rarely give in to wants. I do have a house payment but I worked it out... even with taxes and insurance, it cost over 4000 more to live in a 1 bedroom apt. AT 71 starting over yet again is not an option.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Has this guys identity been verified?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: 23432

Yeah, that's a pretty big step though. That's a major hurdle just on it's own actually that also requires many smaller and significant steps to accomplish.

But I agree, that would certainly help. In fact that would take care of most of it. If you accomplish that successfully and still remain a powerful nation the rest shouldn't be that difficult. However, I imagine accomplishing it would cause a significant backlash from those trying to stop it too.

We have the tools of Communication and many more people across the World are waking up and realising that they are in a Slave Farm for all intents and purposes .

It must begin with everyone taking their Soverignty under their own Control .

I bet you that most people on this board don't know that the Banks can't lend their own or depositors money .

I bet you after having read that sentence above most people still won't understand where the Bank got the money to grant them a Mortgage/Loan .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www.linkedin.com...

That is a link to his Linkedin profile.

Think he is full of it. He apparently has spent the last 17 years in humanities project that fit more in line with a a very liberal, eat at Whole Foods and take hot yoga classes way of thinking and less like an elite banker.

Calling BS.
edit on 11-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Skipped some parts so far, but it never amazes me that the old adage of "Money is the root of all evil" certainly bares true in the 21st Century.

Try to live within your means and dont borrow from the banks, it might be a slow process but better than the banks just making debt from nothing

One to watch for sure, I will be back later

Big thanks OP

I've never bought that bible verse. "Money" is just a proxy for resources and labor, control of which provides wealth and power. I think GREED is the root of most evil.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: TonyS

I must say, I'm severely disappointed in the way the world works today. Knowing what Bernard has told us has made me realize that all the political shenanigans going on around Trump, Comey, Sessions and the lot pale in importance to near insignificance.

Yet is it not better than the way the Roman Empire did things, King Henry V111, Victorian Work House culture or any gone period in history when it was much more cruel? In real terms I am sure hell of a glad I live now and not under the thumb of those cruel barbarians of the past. I think people have their knickers in a twist about all this. It's never enough is it and the moaning never stops does it. There is a warped vision and unrealistic expectation eating away at jealous and envious pitchfork peons.

Real economics is raising the level of prosperity. There is no way I am poorer than 20 years ago. It is getting better in the West because we have stability and don't go out destroying everything in civil wars like SOME FOLK do.

yes as far as ancient history life is better for your average person.

But, no, the average American is poorer than 20 years ago. Real wages and purchasing power have stayed stagnant since basically Reagan, and his trickle down economics. For many, based on inflation, their real wages have gone DOWN.

That's in the US though, not all countries.
edit on 11-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Begin with reclaiming of your own Soverignty.

You have an excellent point. But there are so many "buts" about it.
Requires that we renounce our public health-care, (Canada), schools, utilities, and may put our jobs in jeopardy.
It often comes down to many conflicts with their crooked, for-profit, legal system.
Most of us have others, whom depend on us.

Perhaps there are other ways. Who else can imagine other ways?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There are lots of people in here not getting what I'm saying here ( I was angry as hell for years when I learnt of this ) the simple fact is this when it comes to banking...back in the post ww2 era you had to save up and buy a house, this meant waiting decades. Now you can get all the money up front for a house you could never afford and live in it for decades until you pay for it. I know what I would prefer.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

In this era how much did a house cost (how many hours worked) vs rent and how much has the current program increased the cost of housing?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

3 Corporations rule the world!

Washington DC

London, England

The Vatican

The bankers just shuffle the money around away from the serfs into the pockets of those who rule over us.

Have you read, "The Empire of the City"? It discusses in great detail how the US, London, and The Vatican rule the world and have ruled for sometime.

Very enlightening read.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Liars and Thieves will get their reward. Assholes always do, sooner or later.

Yet ironically control this world. Moloch worshippers, the whole lot of em.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: subfab

Hoping there are some younger people reading this and rethink what is important in their life

Who started credit cards? Banks. Entice people with ads...everyone needs/wants this or that. Change clothing styles and colors every year etc. Call everything in US "the American Dream" What is that even?

I grew up poor and married a man who never bought into credit cards. Tho no longer married, if I don't have the money for something I don't buy it. And rarely give in to wants. I do have a house payment but I worked it out... even with taxes and insurance, it cost over 4000 more to live in a 1 bedroom apt. AT 71 starting over yet again is not an option.

i too grew up poor. i know what it's like to go to bed hungry. if i don't have the cash to purchase something i "want" .... i wait until i have the funds saved up.

there are two debts that i feel are okay to have.
1: house payment
2: education debt. note: this loan should only cover expenses pertaining to education. not for summer holidays boozing it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Agreed. Sad it's come to this..

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Please, don't take it personally, I'm not saying that you are guilty for bringing that piece of show (I'm actually grateful to you).

Let me be straight, if you didn't get me: the way he talks about economic terms and concepts, inconsistency of the whole story and his activity, this trendy hype type of releasing and promoting those videos, etc., the whole picture looks like a show with a con artist.

No disrespect to anyone.

But I must admit two things:
1) his ACTING is superior;
2) the issue he talks about (modern monetary system and its ramifications) is the REAL one. THAT is the issue we should discuss. That's why I'm grateful to you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join