It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey set for $10 million payday as publishers scramble to sign book deal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The Clinton chapters....

link   
a reply to: imitator

Hiding behind a curtain.

Boss, i am scared to be alone with the President.

I feel nauseous over making hillary lose.

Lordy.. help me be brave!

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really only politicians get 10 million for writing books, man the quality of ats has went down hill since dear leader drumpf has won the election.

But have no fear, plz do keep on doubling down on stupid, it helps the rest of us figure out whos not all there.

I will add this one to the many greats, like does hillary wear diapers, is michelle a man, is obama really gay.

C'mon my fellow Canadian, why do you always sound so bitter?

I know you're not really that mad, lol.

man the quality of ats has went down hill since dear leader drumpf has won the election.

You know, you could try to add some quality yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I told you so.............

Buck

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Snarl

The Clinton chapters....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Comey said he was between opportunities, and boy oh boy does getting fired pay well, for Comey.

A book deal, you won't find any truth in it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What is truth?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

What??? So because he's a liberal is all you got??

And some BS about him losing money in Climate Change. I don't even know where you're going with that.

You're a partisan hack with no actual argument.

You know what did cost him money though??? Coming out and telling the truth about that book. Because he got royalties from it until he spoke out. So if you're going to accuse him of something you'll have to explain why someone who's just out for money threw away money coming in from that book.

All you have is "Because he's a liberal." Weak as hell.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My Life In The FBI
By James Comey
Foreword By Hillary Clinton.
edit on 2017-06-09T23:17:40-05:002201709America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: hillary rotten

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Everything that comey did at the FBI over his years there should be made classified so he cannot write anything about it. They could put him under a federal hush order and he won't be able to print anything.

Seems like this whole deal is turning out to profit Comey pretty well, where is that hush money really coming from. I sure wouldn't buy a book on Comey, I doubt if many people would. Who owns the agency?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really only politicians get 10 million for writing books, man the quality of ats has went down hill since dear leader drumpf has won the election.

But have no fear, plz do keep on doubling down on stupid, it helps the rest of us figure out whos not all there.

I will add this one to the many greats, like does hillary wear diapers, is michelle a man, is obama really gay.

C'mon my fellow Canadian, why do you always sound so bitter?

I know you're not really that mad, lol.

man the quality of ats has went down hill since dear leader drumpf has won the election.

You know, you could try to add some quality yourself.

As usual another miss, yea im the one who sounds bitter lol, im not the one whos on ats daily crying about every subject on earth, waaaaa people dont like trump lol.

Salty salty trumptards.

edit on 10-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imitator

Hiding behind a curtain.

Boss, i am scared to be alone with the President.

I feel nauseous over making hillary lose.

Lordy.. help me be brave!

Reminds me of the cowardly lion in Wizard of Oz

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Everything that comey did at the FBI over his years there should be made classified so he cannot write anything about it. They could put him under a federal hush order and he won't be able to print anything.

Seems like this whole deal is turning out to profit Comey pretty well, where is that hush money really coming from. I sure wouldn't buy a book on Comey, I doubt if many people would. Who owns the agency?

While a lot of it is likely not classified, it would minimally have been identified as "for official use only" or "FOUO" which means just that...and writing a book for personal gain would not be FOU. To use information he gleaned while working for the FBI, the current head of the FBI or the justice department would have to authorize its use. In the military, it was at the senior officer level and even they wouldn't release without clearance from head of legal. So I guess the question is will the profit cover the fines and can he do the time (if any). This is assuming DOJ and current head of FBI not in cahoots with him...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

See what I mean? Lol. It's OK papa, we gonna be OK

Have a beer and relax..

Hey man, sorry I'm a passionate human being that actually cares about social issues.

You sure I'm the salty one? Or are the people crying about the sitting president screaming for impeachment the salty ones?

Think about it, but don't think too hard and hurt yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join