It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How muslims should react to terrorist attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In my youtube feed I've noticed this video called "How Muslims Should React To London & Paris Attacks". So I clicked on it and ended up watching the whole video. The muslim in this video tries to explain to all muslims why it is NOT permissible to commit terror attacks in the name of Islam and he makes clear that those who kill innocent people will be thrown in hell for it, even if it's done in retaliation for what their governements did to muslims in the middle east etc. He backs his claims with evidence from the Quran and hadith which makes it even more clear for all muslims. Of course the majority of muslims know terror is wrong but messages like these are excellent to prevent other muslims from following a way of thinking that groups like ISIS convey.

Someone in the comment section made a short summary of this talk:

Let me see if I can summarized this correctly:

- Allah commands that any honest contract/agreement a Muslim makes with non-Muslims is a sacred covenant.
- Allah instructs that the terms of the muslims violation of the contract is based on the non-Muslims understanding of the contract. And vice-versa.
- Allah instructs that breaking of this contract is the greatest of sins.
- Becoming a citizen/immigrant/refugee of a country creates one such contract.
- I assume that if the contract is valid as long as both parties reasonably protect the safety of each other.
- Therefore, Allah commands that any citizen of a non-Muslim country to obey the laws of their host country.

You can watch the first 15 minutes to get the message but I recommend you to watch it completely if this topic interests you.

edit on 9-6-2017 by ChemicalAli because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sommat to watch later tonight when I can't sleep for nightmares over Theresa May

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Why? No disrespect.. very curious over your fear of her.

As for the rest. The video is over 3o+ minutes. I'm hard of hearing so I'll have to give it a 2nd and 3rd pass. CONTRACTS keep coming up and the gentleman let his Queens British English slip quite a bit...😊

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

At 2:15 he says "it is very important we don't go into our logic"

Fail

""Taqiya

edit on 6 9 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The USA dropped 26171 bombs last year the most conservative estimate for civilian deaths in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria,Yemen,Somalia and Libya since 2001 is about 400,000 dead but it could be over a million,we're in a war and the enemy has been invited in in large numbers,what do you expect them to think?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The USA dropped 26171 bombs last year the most conservative estimate for civilian deaths in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria,Yemen,Somalia and Libya since 2001 is about 400,000 dead but it could be over a million,we're in a war and the enemy has been invited in in large numbers,what do you expect them to think?

Somehing like, oh perhaps we should stop killing in the name of relegion, and let relegion male laws for us, and start respecting eveyone else, even woman

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seems like they're behaving exactly as they have for 1400 years. Expecting them to change is out of our control, keeping them away isn't

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So many say there's only a few bad apples and most of the 1.4 billion or so Muslims are peace loving individuals.

Seems to me there's plenty Muslims on this planet to stamp out radicalism. Why don't they?

Hmmm.

We wouldn't have this problem if Muslims stood up and governed their own. The moderates supposedly massively out number the extremists.

I have a thought, maybe they aren't all that moderate to begin with and are sympathizers, won't blow themselves up or attack individually but don't mind jihad in the name of Allah.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The USA and their bomb dropping has nothing to do with them killing each other in droves though does it? If they were really attacking the West due to the bomb dropping, there are enough Muslims to ensure an attack a day at least. Its a normal state for many of them. Until they stop killing other Muslims and stop with their global expansion in the name of religion this will continue.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It was said tongue in cheek. I detest Conservative policies simple

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A 30 minute video explaining how someone should react to a terrorist attack?
Not religious but I suspect a Christian version of this video would be about 12 seconds...
Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's all bollocks really. People should stop trying to justify their position with pointless religious argument. Allah said this, or that, or the other. It's drivel.

People should be able to recognise the outrageous behaviour and just condemn it. All this "Allah would be displeased" just makes a mockery of the inhumanity of it all. Are people so robotic in their action that they cannot see the blood on the carpet.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Interesting video.....may get through to some of the youngesters

Shame about his other videos and the medieval crap he spouts particularly against women

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thank you.
Giving your prior post, I sincerely admit I'm a wee bit spooked.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The reality of Taqiya makes it difficult not to find these types of videos hollow.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Before going off about how violent Islam is maybe you should look around a little.
Before the Americans funded and radicalised the Mujahadeen Afghanistan was quite modern with women free to wear they wanted and to participate in higher education.

fabiusmaximus.com...

fabiusmaximus.com...

photographic evidence:
www.facebook.com...

The same thing happened in Iran when the elected president was replaced with the dictator Shah of Iran, with Libya and with Iraq, and with the rest of the Middle East when we supported the invasion of Palestine and the displacement of the people living there.

There is nothing fundamentally violent about Islam, but the Islamic inhabitants of the Middle East have plenty of reasons to be angry at the West- and probably more than enough reason to believe that the only way they will be safe is if we see the downfall of the West.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What...like the 500 imams in the UK that condemned the attack on London Bridge and refused to give the attackers an Islamic funeral? Or the people who call the anti terror hotline to highlight radicals in their mosques that are incredibly dangerous but find that their cases go nowhere? Or the millions of muslims crying in a candlelight vigil in Tehran on September 12 2001?

Everytime something happens they come out en masse to denounce it but it will never be enough for some people.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The reality of Taqiya makes it difficult not to find these types of videos hollow.

It isn't if you knew anything about Islam. It has been pointed out many times that only one sect of Islam practices Taqiya yet people keep using it to label all Muslims the same way.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Didn't even read. Thread title is obvious.

They should pull out any weapon they can find and cream every single one.

If they want to be respected, they need to kill their murderers.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
People in ISIS and Al Qaeda are what's termed in Islam: Fuel for the Fire( Hell)

The Angels will use them just to start the Hell fire!

top topics

join