It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Let me see if I can summarized this correctly:
- Allah commands that any honest contract/agreement a Muslim makes with non-Muslims is a sacred covenant.
- Allah instructs that the terms of the muslims violation of the contract is based on the non-Muslims understanding of the contract. And vice-versa.
- Allah instructs that breaking of this contract is the greatest of sins.
- Becoming a citizen/immigrant/refugee of a country creates one such contract.
- I assume that if the contract is valid as long as both parties reasonably protect the safety of each other.
- Therefore, Allah commands that any citizen of a non-Muslim country to obey the laws of their host country.
originally posted by: khnum
The USA dropped 26171 bombs last year the most conservative estimate for civilian deaths in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria,Yemen,Somalia and Libya since 2001 is about 400,000 dead but it could be over a million,we're in a war and the enemy has been invited in in large numbers,what do you expect them to think?
originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ChemicalAli
The reality of Taqiya makes it difficult not to find these types of videos hollow.