It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We All Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay. Possibly a drink motivated theory here...

I've been thinking for a while about the strong possibility that all of the planets in our solar system contain advanced civilisations, just as ours does. I personally believe the information and images we receive through such organisations such as NASA are probably censored. Let's be honest, they are not great in quality.

So taking this one step further, is it not just possible that different races and cultures on this planet relate not to the processes of human migration, but to the fact that different races originated from different planets within the solar system? Would this not explain why languages and cultures are so varied?

Just spit balling here...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Could be, the problem with hiding the truth is it leads people to speculate.

Remember our little heads can't handle the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

At least one scientist believes something close to your hypothesis:

Prof Chandra Wickramasinghe, of Cardiff University, said new research "overwhelmingly" supported the view that human life started from outside our Earth. The Astrobiologist said the first "seeds of life" were deposited on our plant from space 3,800m years ago. He claimed microbes from outer space arrived on earth from comets, which then "multiplied and seeded" to form human life. His said his evidence, published in Cambridge University's International Journal of Astrobiology, showed humans, and all life on Earth, came from aliens brought to the earth by comets hitting the planet. "Yes, we are all aliens – we share a cosmic ancestry," Prof Wickramasinghe said.

SOURCE
Chandra Wickramasinghe's Wikipedia Entry
edit on 682017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

I've been thinking for a while about the strong possibility that all of the planets in our solar system contain advanced civilisations, just as ours does. I personally believe the information and images we receive through such organisations such as NASA are probably censored. Let's be honest, they are not great in quality.

So taking this one step further, is it not just possible that different races and cultures on this planet relate not to the processes of human migration, but to the fact that different races originated from different planets within the solar system? Would this not explain why languages and cultures are so varied?

I would says that some aliens are posing as humans right now and since some years. They could pass close to you and you'll never notice it. Problem is, they can engage you neurologically and make you do things and forget things at will.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Tell me what were you drinking, it seems to enhance your brain activity.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

We are not all the same; humans that is

We have many races and many blood-types

The mystery is the human race

Cheers 🍻

(post by Pandaram removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
//
edit on 8-6-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes, aliens exist and possibly right under our noses. Problem is, life as we know and understand it is very fragile and must be within somewhat tight temperature zones and contain plentiful water and food. This goldilocks range in our solar system eliminates such potential life. You must travel far to find what you seek.....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

I would says that some aliens are posing as humans right now and since some years. They could pass close to you and you'll never notice it. Problem is, they can engage you neurologically and make you do things and forget things at will.

Wow.
That sounds a lot like my wife...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Panspermia

Yes I believe this is highly possible. 🤗
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I refuse to believe I'm alone in these Multiverses... it's to damn big.
edit on 8-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit: language...
Working on that one..
Can't seem to explain why a stroke patient suddenly speaks fluently in french ... no wasting time, they know 5 or more languages. I'm still learning English. Something feels hardwired.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Bingo. You win! Correct. Do not pass go. The theory is more than plausible

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes. Our whole human history is not what it seems and one day it's going to come out one way or another. Prometheus hinted where our origin lies. We are also capable of much more then we led to believe and not the first civilization that inhabited earth. Basically everything you know about our history as a species right down to the Jesus nonsense is a lie.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So taking this one step further, is it not just possible that different races and cultures on this planet relate not to the processes of human migration, but to the fact that different races originated from different planets within the solar system?

No. We share a large portion of our DNA with every other living organism on this planet, and we can definitively trace an enormous portion of our evolutionary history. For instance, you and every other human on this planet shares something like 50% of your DNA with a banana. That wouldn't be the case if we evolved on different planets.

Would this not explain why languages and cultures are so varied?

Sure, but geographical and cultural distance and isolation explain it equally well. Besides, we can also definitively trace the origins of many our languages.

Not to mention the fact that no other planet in our solar system is capable of supporting human life, regardless of said humans' race,.
edit on 6/8/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

www.geek.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Cant help but think of the ancient alien voice with this , "what if all this crazy nonsense we cant prove were true?!" . Wonder what he makes a year, so compelling the Oak Island people gave him a call too.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think it's BS, but Tom Van Flandern felt Mars was blasted 3.2 million years ago and speculated the rise of humans on Earth also began around that time. He said the circadian biorhythm for humans is approx 24.9, closer to a Mars day than Earth. You have to remember Flandern is a yahoo and was thrown out of U.S. Naval Observatory agency in 1983 for his fringe views. Another of his views was there were originally 12 planets, of which only six remain. He also believed in Gravitons and no fixed universal speed limit.

A more realistic possibilty is ancient microbes from Mars hitched a ride on a impact ejecta and crashed into Earth billions of years ago, possibly contributing to or start the emergence of life on Earth. The idea is Mars would have been habitable earlier than Earth by about a billion or more years. Remember Mars lost its oceans about 3 billions years ago I think.

Some information here:
www.spacedaily.com - Earthlings are really Martians, says new theory...
www.marsdaily.com - Study: Mars may have had ancient oxygen-rich atmosphere...
www.nasa.gov - NASA Research Suggests Mars Once Had More Water Than Earth’s Arctic Ocean...
edit on 6/8/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yes. We are all aliens.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes since earth is not in the same place it was 5 seconds ago. And the core of the earth has shifted from A to Z and vack again as erosion moves the CG. Yes we all come from different places in space.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, technically, if you believe in the concept of spirituality, then we are all aliens inside a human body. According to correct terminology, that is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join