It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine high school is apparently first in U.S. to get sports hijabs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
you know these women make miss america look like a dog lol
you should see most older ones get fat but when young wow .
Also lets say repression makes some acts go a little wild .
kinda like a Amish girls 16 th for a few weeks she makes matgraw look tame .
Makes me wonder just how many go home with a little extra cooking .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
so, will their swim team be wearing those hi-jabs also? that would be interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, will their swim team be wearing those hi-jabs also? that would be interesting to watch.

They will always be last, that is if they don't sink.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I would think it makes for a disadvantage in a running contest. Shot put, no so much.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What bothers me; is that if has something to do with Christians or Jews, people would be up in arms about it. Just like when sports coaches start Christian prayers before a game. Some people start complaining, and the prayers are stopped. This country was founded on Christianity, and I believe it has made us stronger as a people. I think that Moslems in general; move to another country and want that country to adopt and except their beliefs, not the other way around. I'm so sick of sensitivity, that I could just scream. And NO, I don't have to be tolerant.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
What bothers me; is that if has something to do with Christians or Jews, people would be up in arms about it. Just like when sports coaches start Christian prayers before a game. Some people start complaining, and the prayers are stopped. This country was founded on Christianity, and I believe it has made us stronger as a people. I think that Moslems in general; move to another country and want that country to adopt and except their beliefs, not the other way around. I'm so sick of sensitivity, that I could just scream. And NO, I don't have to be tolerant.

No. It wasn't "founded on Christianity" just because most of the founders were Christian (there have been Muslims in this country since it was founded, fyi). Furthermore these hijabs were paid for with donations NOT tax money. You are just being bitter for no reason.
edit on 9-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Exactly, Schools aren't paying for crosses unless they are religious schools.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join