It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyves EP Like Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ATS, angels come in many forms. Today I needed I bit of music therapy and Lyves delivered.
Lyves makes music that can reach and comfort you. Her voice is lovely, her music is pure emotion, and I was arrested by the powerful imagery and message of her video "Darkest Hour." I'll add a link to an article about this song, and Lyves new EP Like Water. The link includes her entire EP!
Here's an excerpt from the article:

The concept was created alongside my longtime collaborator, Nathanael Williams, who also directed the video. We hoped to create a video that captured women's raw essence—their inner world and strength—through honest, [non-stylized] portraits. We asked women around London if they would like to take part in a music video that celebrates the vulnerability we all share, and ultimately our strength and unity. It was beautiful to see women of all ages and backgrounds wanting to take part for this reason. It was a moving experience to film and hear various women's stories of what strength means to them personally.

pigeonsandplanes.com...
It is very authentic and moving.
And her music is gorgous.
Here's the video:

I have been playing this song over and over the past several days. Let me know if you like it, friends!
edit on 7-6-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hi zosi.

She's pretty good. I'm feeling the song and video. Beat is really dope too.

Thanks for sharing as always.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hey knowledge!

I'll be interested in hearing what she puts out this year.. I'm definitely a fan

All the best to you today!

join