It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Helocopters Circle at Night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
posted on 2/5/05 at 02:54
Eerie Helicopters Circle at Night...

I don't know about where everyone else lives, but here in Oklahoma City, at least in the last two years I've lived here, I have noticed an increasingly number of helicopters that circle and often hover right over my apartment complex.

Not just mine, though. I moved about a year ago to a different location within the same city, and they do the same thing here, but more and more frequently.

I also, when I hear them fading away, look and see that they are just doing the same thing in another part of the city.

I started wondering about them, and tried to research them on Google. But came up with nothing more than they are starting new training programs, and the students are learning the grid of the city.

I'm starting to think that that is not reason enough for all the money it must cost for fuel and maintenance, and the manpower it must involve to keep them up every single night - from the time the sun goes down until the time it rises.

What does any other members know or think of this.

And, does this occur in other cities and countries around the world? If so, how long has it been going on?

[edit on 2/5/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Don't you feel safe with the Helicopters around you and above you when you're asleep?

Take it this way:they're protecting you and your family.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
DIdn't I see this exact same title here somewhere? Could of sworn I did with more replies.
AAaaaaanyway....We always have them around our house, always have so it's no big deal here.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sorry, yes you saw it somewhere else. Accidental double post.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
Sorry, yes you saw it somewhere else. Accidental double post.

Oh...I thought they were in different forums...oh well....I haven't been up that long, on meds from the Doctor and have to work, the powers that be, says I have to even if I am the manager, I may of seen it wrong

top topics

join