It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Singing Trump (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This made me LLOL -- literally laugh out loud. Bravo!!!

It's for everyone -- Trump lovers, Trump haters, and everyone in between. The audience was a little leery at first, but they quickly found the humor. And as a couple of the judges said, this is exactly what our nation and people need right now.

I hope others enjoy it too

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Its more tragic than funny imho

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Didn't even watch it before judging, eh? The video is more than 5 minutes long... you posted within three minutes.

But okay. You don't have to watch and you don't have to like it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I skipped the 2½ min. intro yes, jumped right into the "joke"..

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the laughs! I thought it was brilliant.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Incredibly terrible impersonation.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You're very welcome! Love Trump or hate Trump, this guy nails him!!! I thought the intro was just as funny as the performance.

As an aside, Trump always reminds me of the character Alec Baldwin played as Phoebe's boyfriend on "Friends," where everything is just soooooooooooo amazing. This video perfectly encapsulates all of it. (I hope you've seen that episode so you know what I'm talking about!)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Uh oh, windword... ya know what I just realized? Apparently you and me are the outliers here... together... we're the same... who woulda thunk it???

I know Phoenix hasn't frozen over, but maybe we should each go check for flying pigs... let me know if you find any and I'll do the same

Seriously, I'm very happy we found some common ground and I'm wearing it as a badge of honor!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How funny! That guy is awesome! Glad you shared this.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well apart from the fact that he looked more like Lloyd Bridges R.I.P. this could be the chance for Donald's immortal legacy. I can see it now, Trump lookalike conventions all over the place............including Russia...what was the name of that hotel again?

edit on 6-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We still seem to be the outliers though -- LOL! (Outliers of ATS... that's something, eh?)

Oh well. We got a laugh out of it, eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh wow -- he does look like Llloyd Bridges. I didn't even notice until you said it!

I hope you enjoyed it!

new topics

top topics

join