It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Black Leopard Seen In Leicestershire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
www.burtonmail.co.uk...

"I don't dare to go out on a walk in case I see it again, I was looking at the laws to see what I can do to protect myself."

Fear and the desire to " see what I can do to protect myself".

Imagine the reaction if the government suddenly made an announcement saying they're real, they're out there, and there's lots of them. We'd have dog walkers shooting each others dogs and worse.

This is one of the reasons witnesses are ridiculed.
edit on 2 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

There would be a trail of dead bodies and scat I imagine giving some evidence for the creature's existence.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is there a blurry image or video clip of the ummm, "cat"?

Youtubes is filled with hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'd bet they do exist. Small numbers, but not out of the ordinary. We have had stores of them in my area. The aren't supposed to be here, but in the swamps, they have plenty of food, plenty of cover, and don't need to come out in the open often. They make a lot more sense than Bigfoot.

But I do understand your point about people being dumb. It's a good thing you don't have lots of guns floating around over there.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I've heard a few stories of private breeders releasing them a couple of decades ago. Unverifiable and more hearsay than anything but definitely possible.

We've got droves of rabbits and deer so it's not like there is a lack of game.

If a leopard, lynx or panther wanted you dead you wouldn't have time to crap yourself let alone shoot it though, they are ambush predators and very good at it too! Nothing quite says your screwed like a big cat flying through the air like a spear, you'd either be knocked out instantly or have half your blood on the ground before you realised your being attacked.

Another thing to think about with medium-large cats is their amazing smelling capabilities, they'd notice how often humans are on their patch, how they usually come with dogs of varying size... We'd probably be seen as too much effort for little reward in terms of meat.

edit on 2-6-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are plenty of reports of half eaten farm animals found hundreds of meters away from the farm, dragged over fences, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Or even worse, the government tells the populace not to defend themselves and a mass-murderer decides to start staging murders to look like big-cat attacks.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Back in the days. You can buy panthar cubs in uk. Some released in woods and spotted for while. the real things gone centuries ago. But the legend lives on for people who still buy 'news' papers.

new topics

top topics

join